I have irrational bowel syndrome along with gas issue, acidity and lactose intolerance How can I find a improvement? What are the tips that I should follow for a better diet and happy digestion. Thank you.

Avoid milk and products. Take plenty of salads. Take Isabgol Husk By Dabur-4 teaspoon in a glass of luke warm water daily after dinner. Take tab. Rifagut 400 mg 1-0-1 for 5 days after dinner. Econorm scahet 1-0-1 for 5 days, after food with half glass of water.
Irritable bowel syndrome is a condition were a person tends to have frequent bowel habits with pain, mucous and sometimes blood in the motion. Technically, cause of this is not known but we may accredited it to stress, overuse of laxatives or causative. As this comes in either an infective nor an allergic disease, therefore their are limitations of it's cure in modern medicine. Here homoeopathy has got upper hand by not only relieving the patient symptomatically to a great extent but it also has shown to relieve patient from the frequent relapsing episodes of loose motion. This is the last and best option for you if you want permanent relief.