Can you suggest me some high protein diet? I want to loose weight? What are the food intake that should be avoided?

Can you suggest me some high protein diet? I want to loos...
You have to follow healthy dietary habbits. Maintain a healthy weight, go for exercise. Avoid fried fatty food, junk food, preserved food. Sugar and salt intake sould be moderate. Start taking 1 tsp Amla and 1 tsp alovera juice in a cup of water every early morning as it helps in detoxification of the liver and would help in better nutrient absorption. Do some physical activity. Follow healthy breakfast, have fruits, healthy lunch including high fibre like salads and veggies. Follow green tea twice a day. Follow light dinner. Drink plenty of water.
High protein foods like all milk and milk products, eggs, pulses, sprouts, nuts, tofu, rajmah, chole, soyabean, paneer, chicken, fish etc.
Hello, Good carbohydrates are equally responsible for a healthy weight loss, please do not get over bored with high protein sources, as that can lead to serious consequences. You just need to avoid alcohol, refined products, excess salt and sugar, junk and oily foods. Everything in moderation is peemittable. Exercise regularly.