Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

When I eat some hard thing and drink some cold water My right corner teeth going pain and I can't chewing hard nut's like. Pls tell me some medicine information. thanks.

2 Doctors Answered
Get consultation with dentist.
First please visit dentist and understand which tooth is panning and what is the cause; erupting tooth or cavity. Also, take an Xray to rule out Fracture of tooth. You can send me the xray to help you better. Meanwhile, you can take a painkiller. Generic name: ibuprofen or diclofenac sodium.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.