I have been feeling unwell since a couple of days. My bp is around 85/55 and burning sensation in my stomach. My chest is paining feeling tight and heavy and also my neck. I feel little strain when I deep breath or medicate in my chest and neck. My upper back and shoulders are also hurting. Why is this happening? Any easy remedies to treat it easily? Is it anything serious? I'm a 23 years old female and considering my age the doctor says it stress and hormones related.

I have been feeling unwell since a couple of days. My bp ...
low bp due to dehydration is cause for all these problems eat liquid fruits take limbu sarbat kokam sarbat wala sharbat etc avoid cold drink freeze water freeze stored food cold drinks preservative added drinks etc take 1-2 tsp prawal yukta gulkand daily 3-4 times in a day consult privetly for more details and ayurvediy medication
First you get tested for anemia, thyroid dysfunction or any hormonal imbalance because of which you might be having these symptoms, get back to me once you get tested for these tests to advise you further. To increase your BP daily have salt and sugar mix in water and have it to increase your BP.