Consult Online With India's Top Doctors
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

Before 5 years I have 90 kg now I reduced to 72 kg but now I am unable to loose on the same diet of 1200 CaL per day what should I do.

1 Doctor Answered
Dear Ma'm Your weight has stuck as you are following the same diet pattern. Change your 1200 calories diet pattern. Start your day with amla, alovera and wheat grass juice; 1 tsp of each mixed in 1 a cup of water every early morning. Go for some physical activity. Have 1-2 multigrain chapati with veg and curd in the breakfast, have fresh fruits and veg juices, follow normal meal in lunch with added veggies and salads but keep your dinner light; cereals with milk. You can follow jasmine tea before going to bed as it helps in fat absorption. Drink plenty of water.
12 people found this helpful
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.