I am losing hair and on my head it is full of dandruff I want to consult a doctor for to check my hair and solve my problem scalp hair loosing.

I am losing hair and on my head it is full of dandruff I ...
Massage your hairs with medicated oil regularly,take proper diet,milk,cows ghee in regularly,fresh fruits,dry fruits,green vegetables,protein rich food, proper sleep, take proper care of hairs during travelling. Avoid -late night work,overexertion, excessive shampoo,hair conditioners, tea,coffee,cold drinks,chilled water,foods kept in fridge,fast food,bakery products,salty food,hot drinks,oily,spicy ,outside foods. for medicinal treatment consult privately....all the best
Dear lybrate user avoid shampoos and perfumed hair oils, use shika powder instead, eat more vegetables and whole fruits, drink plenty of water, since hair fall depends on many internal factors it needs an internal medicinal treatment for cure