Dear doctors im a engineer g student and I 20 years old. Height 5 ft 9 weight 100 kg. I suffer from gynecomastia. And also I eat a lot of junk food from past 5 years. Mostly maggi and also friend chips. I usually follow these due to depression caused sue to my gynecomastia. I lacked confidence. Hence I used sexual ways also to ease my pain. .i masturbate 2wice a day. Almost every day from 16 yeats of age. Made me feel nice. Plus I exercise quite less. This regimen I was following for past 5 years .now what happened ia that one day I was said g in .my dorm room and masturbate g when I felt a huge pain kn my chest tbat I feel to the ground. But eventually I could still walk and talk and whatever but the pain has not gone yet and keep on increasing. Um its 3 months now. Still I have extreme pain .the main problem I face g is that I have visited 6 gps and 1 cardiologist who just brush me off as im too you g .buy actually I thi k I did have a heart attack. My parents no longer support my reason of chest lain. Why would they even after I visited 7 doctors. But eventually the test they gave were few ekg and cholesterol which should I had high control. 248.ease tell me which test I must take without telling my parents. please im in so much pain.

Male breast tissue swells due to reduced male hormones (testosterone) or increased female hormones (oestrogen). Causes include puberty, ageing, medication and health conditions that affect hormones. Symptoms are breast tissue swelling and tenderness. Treatment may not be required in some cases. In other cases, treatment focuses on managing the underlying condition. Rarely, medical or surgical treatment is necessary.Usually, gynecomastia is not a physically harmful disorder. But it can somehow be an indicator of a more serious underlying condition such as testicular cancer. ... These signs may signify of breast cancer. However, if it is solely breast enlargement, the percentage of it being a breast cancer is quite low