Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

I want to adopt a baby girl as early as I can. Can any doctor in punjab help me for this. Can anyone tell me how early it is possible to happen. What process I have to follow. Where can I register for earliest. As I have lost my daughter yesterday and my husband is too much mentally disturbed. He does not want to tell anyone about this and want a adouted girl to be there daughter at the same place.

1 Doctor Answered
Sorry for the loss. You can approach any nearby District Government Hospital or Child welfare, were you can get refused new born of unwanted pregnancy. Go through proper channel meet any head of the institution, do all the formalities of adaptation legally, to avoid consequences. Meanwhile, take decision of adopting, after proper discussion. Don't take decision only on emotional background. All the best.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.