Hello Doctors Sorry for my English I've a 2 question pls? 1- My penis is 12 cm I fell my penis is to small what should I do to get bigger penis? 2- My penis after 15 or 10 minutes get down Maybe I've erection dysfunction? I checked my testosterone at the morning its 3.60 it does down at the night? Before 3 years ago I had a depressed and my cortisol always increased. Pls advance me.

Hello Doctors Sorry for my English I've a 2 question pls?...
Hello, Lybrate user, Tk, apples, carrots, bananas, almonds, walnuts, oyster, eggs, spinach, garlic, pumpkin- seeds, Black chocolates.●Meditation for 30 minutes will reduce your stress, anxiety, nourish cells, tissues, penile, pelvic and groin muscle to improve erectile dysfunction premature ejaculation, ensuring  enhancement of sperm count .●Take, plenty of water to eliminate toxins and to regulate metabolism to absorb nutritions, vitamins, protein, minerals to energise your body.•Your diet should be easily digestible, simple, non- irritant, on time to b digested properly. ●Medication: Homoe medicines: Acid phos1000-6, wkly@.Five phos 6x-4, tbs, with lukewarm water. ●Avoidance: Frequent masturbation, caffeine, alcohol, nicotine, junk food, polluted atmosphere, Dust, smoke, scorching sun. Report,  fortnightly. Your feedback matters for further follow-up,  please. Stay fit and fine.
Dear friend ,You have not much any physical trouble .There are normally tthree sizes of Penis. 3" 6"and 9" All are normal .At the time of proper erection it becmes suitable size .The size of penis is Godmade .Cannot be increasd or decreased by medicine. Your erection lasts for 10 - 15 mins. It is also normal for the Indian people. So don't take any medicine for the same. But you have to spend much time before intercourse for the preparation of female. Try to drive away rather ignore much tension and apprehension. Do light free hand exercise and few walking. Try to play with with small children anjoy it.In addition you can take one Homoeopathic medicine ARGENTUM NITRICUM 1M - 2 doses to be taken in two consecutive mornings. God bless you.