What is root canal treatment? will it be fine lift time or I have to go through it again and again?

It is to remove living tissue from the tooth which has gone bad n replace it with a inert filling material if done right it lasts for long quite long it often is right.
Don't worry it's a one time process. It's a process of diminish pain. For life time warranty have a pen cap on that tooth.
During root canal treatment, the inflamed or infected pulp is removed and the inside of the tooth is carefully cleaned and disinfected, then filled and sealed with a rubber-like material called gutta-percha. Afterwards, the tooth is restored with a crown or filling for protection permanently. Kindly consult a dentist in person for further suggestion. We need more investigations to decide upon treatment. Root canal treatment. Advance procedure can be done with laser too. You may consult me in person. Dental tips: - visit a dentist every six months. Gargle your mouth thoroughly after every meal. Scrub gently to clean your tongue with a tongue cleaner. Floss all your teeth inter dentally & brush twice daily, morning & night, up & down short vertical strokes, with ultra-soft bristles, indicator brush.
Properly done rct lasts more than 10 years.