Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

My jaw is dislocated! I am not able to open my mouth fully so any doctor can help me?

1 Doctor Answered
First of all visit a dentist/ oral surgeon, need to inspect clinically and may require few investigations based on clinical examination. Till then follow :- Avoid opening mouth wide Avoid chewy and hard food stuffs Try supporting your jaw while yawing and sneezing MUST visit dentist.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.