I have dark circles, loose skin, sunken eyes, anemic,irregular periods, 4 years ago my thyroid test was normal with 10 hemoglobin, I had 3 abortions, 3 miscarriages, 1 living child born with cesarean who is almost 4 now. I am having wrinkles on my eyes with dry skin very sensitive and get pimples if I use any new product, I want to know what to apply on my face, eyes.and medicines for better help.

I have dark circles, loose skin, sunken eyes, anemic,irre...
Coconut oil is very rich in antioxidants that prevent free radical activity, which is one of the reasons behind dull and lifeless skin. Also, its antibacterial and antifungal properties help maintain clear skin. Plus, it will keep your skin soft and moisturized as this oil can penetrate deep into underlying tissues of the skin. 1 Gently warm up some coconut oil in a microwave. 2 Apply the warm oil to your face, neck, hands and legs. Gently massage it into the skin for 10 minutes. 3 Finally rinse it off with lukewarm water. 4 Use this treatment once daily.