Get answer from Sexologist, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

My upper skin of penis is small I have consult a doctor they refer for surgery due to small size of skin full erection is not possible and have pain after sex please give suggestion.

1 Doctor Answered
This problem is called as 'Phimosis' & 'Circumcision' (minor surgery of foreskin of Penis) is better surgical option for it.
4 people found this helpful
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.