I'm suffering from psoriasis vulgaris. Is there any way to cure/ reduce the inflammations over my skin?

I'm suffering from psoriasis vulgaris. Is there any way t...
Psoriasis is genetic disorder triggered due to stressful conditions and irregular life style. Scalp psoriasis is a disease which should be treated in initial stages to prevent the disease to spread to other parts of body including joints and nails. On using various lotions and shampoos available in the market there is healing but disease reoccurs after some time. Wetreat psoriasis by using ayurvedic medicines, oils and sun expopsure. The internal ayurvedic medicines help in providing blood purification and oil we provide helps to prevent reoccurrence. Curcumine (Haldi) is also helpful to prevent reoccurrence. For detailed queries like: 1. Causes of psoriasis 2. Is it genetic or can it spread to next generation 3. Causes of spread of disease after it remains stable for some years 4. Should we use Homeopathy, Allopathy or Ayurveda. You can send pictures of the affected area. After reviewing the case individually, will guide you about the best possible treatment and time frame.
Used alone, creams and ointments that you apply to your skin can effectively treat mild to moderate psoriasis. When the disease is more severe, creams are likely to be combined with oral medications or light therapy. Topical psoriasis treatments include: Topical corticosteroids.