My teeth is too much yellow and always creamy layer formed on my tooth it seems like that yellowness made permanent house in my teeth from back side some teeth become dirty it looks dirty I want to make it white and permanent cleaned what to do I am using colgate visible white tooth paste but it does not work on my yellowish teeth,

Try redtooth powder and daily night gargle with arimedadi thilam Try and get details.
Get scaling polishing done by a dentist than brush twice daily especially at night avoid coloured foodstuffs n sticky foodstuffs.
Please get a scaling polishing done. If the yellowish stains are intrinsic you can try bleaching also as you mentioned some medications they might also have a staining effect for that you need to consult your physician to rule out.
go for teeth bleaching once and then maintain that whiteness by doing xyz toothpaste followed by mouthwash.
Yellow creamy layer are soft deposits on teeth that become hard and dirty over a period of time. They can be cleaned by Scaling, a dental treatment for cleaning of teeth. This cleaning is advisable every 6 months or yearly.
Hello, yellow teeth could be because of deposits on teeth surface or food lodged in between teeth. Visit a dentist and get your scaling and polishing done. Brush your teeth twice daily. Night brushing is very important. Floss regularly. Rinse after every meal. Visit dentist every 6 months.