Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

Hello doctor, Muje kuch bhi khane pr jese ki tanda ya garam to mere teeth me pain hota he. Kya probleme ho sakti he.

4 Doctors Answered
Hello, Thanda garam se pain tabhi hoti hai jab hamare daanto ki enamel kamzor ho jati hai. Aapko dentist ko dikhana chahiye and saath hi toothpaste and brush change Karna hogi. Aap humse toothbrush and paste purchase Kar sakte hai jo enamel ko strong karti hai aur aapko kisi aur treatment ki zarurat nahi padti. Saath hi wah daanto ko itna strong Kar degi ki future me bhi kabhi aapko daanto ki shikayat nahi aayegi.
You have dental hypersensitivity problem. You can use sensodyn thermoseal thermofoam or sensio. Brush twice daily and if after 14 days use your problem still persist, please visit a dentist. Thank you.
You may have some cavity in the teeth or it could be wrong brushing technique where the enamel is wearing off. Filling will help.
Use sensoform toothpaste.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.