Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

I got a small lump inside my lower right eyelid. Initially it was paining but slowly it's getting better. I am using gentamycin eye drops to get away with any infection. Help me out with this.

1 Doctor Answered
I think you are having chalazion associated with meibomian gland ,it can be removed with help of minor surgery leaving no scar on skin.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.