Hi, I am 22 years old. I am suffering from myopia from the age of 13 year. I HAVE (BOTH EYE Spherical 5.0 and left eye cyl is 1.25 and right eyes 2.0 cyl) power. Can I completely get rid from glasses by lasik operation. Is there any problems with operation. My power is increases and its not stable.

You can get rid of glasses by lasik surgery.
Hello lasik is very good option to get rid of glasses Doctor will perform few tests (Schirmer test, Pentacam and Fundus examination) and if all tests are normal then you can go for lasik surgery without fear. Success rate of LASIK is over 96%. Lasik is painless Side effects are usually minor like dryness, glare etc Serious side effects like infections etc are very rare. We can't go for surgery till your power is stable.
The minimum requirements for undergoing LASIK are age 21 or more, stable refractive error for at least 1 year. Since you fulfil both these you can undergo LASIK surgery. Do consult your doctor for evaluation and other tests like corneal thickness and orbscan. After these tests you can undergo LASIK surgery.