Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

I have severe pain in my heels. Doctors say some extra bones are there. And advised me to put MCRC Chappals. Is it cure completely?

3 Doctors Answered
lybrate-user, these chappals will give you comfort and not the cure. To get the cure take Homoeopathic medicine from good doctor or consult with me online.
Dear lybrate-user the condition you have is called plantar fascitis. With good plantar fascia stretching and adequate footwear modification most people are relieved of pain completely. Sometimes injections will be required.
1 person found this helpful
It helps in curing if you first have pain relief you need to take physio for pain relief n few exercises to maintain range of motion.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.