My teeth colour has change reddish type colour due to Pan Masala, like Rajaniganda, Kamala Pasand. Since I am using toothpaste but I didn't get better results. So what should do now?

My teeth colour has change reddish type colour due to Pan...
Visit your nearby dentist and get scaling and polishing done for your teeth. Use mouthwash and regular flossing is also important.
Scaling of teeth with polishing avoid pan masala.
Stop masala get scaling polishing done by a dentist than brush twice daily especially at night you may require bleaching.
Visit dentist for scaling and polishing. And for bright white teeth, in office teeth whitening.
Brush after each meal, and get scaling and bleaching done from a dentist.
Go to a dentist and get them clean and if reddish stain are still there you can opt from many treatments like micro abrasion, polishing, office whitening or home whitening. Let me clear you one thing sir only toothpaste will not help in such stains and you will end up in frustrations for trying so hard. So visit a dentist for proper treatment and above mentioned treatment are economical.
U need scaling &bleaching of tooth.
The stains from certain foods and habits are slowly absorbed on the tooth and eventually you can't get rid of it by mere tooth brushing or scaling. You might need laminates, veneers, tooth color fillings or capping according to the diagnosis and treatment plan devised by the dentist.
Hello, stains could be because of deposits on teeth surface or food lodged in between teeth. Visit a dentist and get your scaling and polishing done. Brush your teeth twice daily, night brushing is very important. Floss regularly. Rinse after every meal. Visit dentist every 6 months.
Go for scaling and cleaning your teeth to dentist. By doing scaling your stains and discoloration will go off.