I am planning to go for teeth scaling as I have yellow stains on my teeth. How much will it cost in a hospital. Wat are the risks. How much time will the procedure take.

I am planning to go for teeth scaling as I have yellow st...
Scaling and polishing is a procedure that removes dental plaque, tartar and extrinsic stains that are present on the outer surface of the teeth. Scaling and polishing cleans your teeth, preventing and controlling the severity of gum diseases. After scaling & polishing, teeth can appear lighter if there are many stains on the outer surface of the teeth. If the intrinsic colour of teeth is very yellow, there will be no changes after teeth cleaning as the yellow colour comes from inside the tooth. Max 2 sittings are required and Cost starts from 1000 onwards.
Procedure will take around 45 min to 1 hours ,there is no risk in doing scaling .it will cost vary depands on deposites and stains around 600 to 1400 INR Approx.
Yellow stains which are external can be removed by Scaling not internal stains. Cost may vary from Rs. 1000/ and above in a hospital setting.
1000.
Hello, visit a dentist and get your scaling and polishing done. It is the most common procedure done by a dentist in routine practice. It will cost you around Rs 500- 2000/- depending upon the dentist, locality of the hospital and the case. Brush twice daily, floss regularly and rinse after every meal.
Cost between 500 to 1500 time 15 minute.