What is foreign body sensation throat and is it harmful. please let me know because I have been suffering from nose blocked for last 20 days and found lump called foreign body sensation throat. Is it harmful lump.

What is foreign body sensation throat and is it harmful. ...
Gargling with warm salt water is an effective way to treat a sore throat. Salt can even help kill the bacteria or virus causing pharyngitis. 1. Mix three teaspoons of salt (preferably sea salt) in two cups of warm water. 2. Gargle with this solution. Do not swallow it. Spit the water out after gargling. 3. Do this several times daily for one to two days. You are having cold affection
It is sensation of something stuck up in throat or sense of lump or foreign body in throat. It may occur due to sticky secretions coming in throat from nose. Only sensation itself is not harmful. One should get nose and throat examination done to confirm that it is only a sensation and not real foreign body.