My child is 2.6 years old, but he is 10. 6 kg.And he does not like to eat anything. Can you please suggest how can I improve his appetite? Moreover he is always suffering from cough cold and constipation. Please guide.

My child is 2.6 years old, but he is 10. 6 kg.And he does...
Please Give Sy geriforte by Himalaya Start with 3 ml twice a day and increse it 5 ml twice a day after 3 weeks This will boost his immunity also will prevent recurrence of colds and cough.
No role of any appetite stimulants. His weight is appropriate for his age. So do not worry if child does not eat if he is alert active playful and responsive. Cough and cold is very common in this age. Home made remedies like Tulsi ka karha honey are enough in most cases unless your child is having high grade fever with rapid respiration persistent vomiting then consult pediatrician. For constipation avoid milk and milk products noodes maida give plenty of vegetables fruits juice. Best wishes Arun shah Muzaffarpur.