I feel body ache daily when I wake up in the mornings and don't feel freshen up even after enough sleep. Basically in back shoulders and upper hands. And couldn't get up from bed once I am awake due to the pain, feel lazy. body ache remains at least 2-4 hours after waking up and sometimes entire day. Can anyone specify the specific reason for the same? And also and remedies for the same?

I feel body ache daily when I wake up in the mornings and...
Hi, The pain is basically due to lack of blood supply. Blood circulation is hindered when there is lack of exercise to the body. Therefore, walk daily for 1 hour or do yoga or work out well for 45 mins. Take hot water bath before going to bed which helps in increasing the blood circulation and thus relieving the pain
Please Avoid lethargic life style Avoid heighted pillow Avoid late dinner Take salads and fruits more Wake up early go for morning walk in greenery daily Do yogasanas and pranayam daily Do neck, back and chest exercises daily Take milk regularly Take Cap arnopen by phyto pharma 2 2 for 15 days Lohasav 10 ml twice a day for 15 days Reconsult after 15 days