I have over fat in left side and right side of my stomach. Please give a advice to reduce the fats in my stomach sides.

Dear lybrate-user side fats is coz of sedentary lifestyle, wrong eating habits, sitting on chairs for long and lack of abdominal exercises. please consult me personally on Lybrate so that I can guide you on all such aspects.
Hello there! Having fat on the sides of the stomach (love handles) can be very annoying but removing it can be possible with the proper diet and exercise routine. It is very important to have meals on time and don't skip your breakfast also make sure that you're having proper amount of proteins carbohydrates n fat n other essential nutrients (cut down your fat intake) exercise is very important in reducing your fats on sides which includes swimming and stretching your body from the sides and for a proper diet chart you can contact me personally on Lybrate. Thanks.
Do crunches and pushups daily to reduce belly fat. Take high fiber low fat diet.