Sexual health issues?
Get answer from top doctors
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

I am going to marry in next month .counselling needed for my marriage related doubts and am having some previous experience in sexual experience with same genders.

2 Doctors Answered
No need.
Yes, you need to go for premarital counseling. Explain all your problems, doubts, past experiences and relationships and how to handle any situations. Your gender orientation may not be a problem unless you are still involved in that. But clear all your doubts and check your compatibility and adjustability problems too.
4 people found this helpful
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.