My middle teeth in upper jaw are not very straight. Especially middle 2 teeth. One tooth inclined or leaned behind the other tooth because of that other tooth come outside. I feel shame whenever I smile .can I replace the 2 teeth by synthetic teeth? If both the tooth come outside means braces would be better option but in my case one leaned and other come outside so suggest me better treatment?

My middle teeth in upper jaw are not very straight. Espec...
Dear lybrate-user. The answer to your ques lies in the past experience you may have got in your childhood. The main reason for malalligned teeth is the over retention of your primary teeth or a trauma in your childhood causing a damage to your permanent tooth buds. Or maye be your canine i.e. your third tooth (canine) may be impacted causing a retention of duckling stage of your teeth developement. There no need to worry cause there is atreatment for each of the conditions I mentioned but you have to go for a clinical examination to a dentist before any prior advice can be given.