Hi Doctor I have a problem that is if I drink water after 10 minutes urine may come and if I want to control then may come very fast. What is the problem.

Hi Doctor I have a problem that is if I drink water after...
That is quite normal. The water moves through your system very quickly and will be released as urine.
Hello, lybrate-user, how long have you been having this problem? Get a urine analysis done see if you have any infection. Test can be done in any good lab and is not costly, And treatment for infection is also simple. Second if it is only in your thought then you can start with bladder training which is simple Follow these steps. 1. On a holiday when you know you are at home get up early and start drinking lots of water. And when you have the sensation to urinate. Hold it. Hold it till you cannot and then use the batroom. 2 .Do this as often as you can and train your bladder to hold for a longer time. Wait till you just cannot control.