I have hormonal imbalance and thyroid problem for which im having periods correctly every 15 days. So what should I do I consulted three doctors their treatment works only for two months and its the same.

I have hormonal imbalance and thyroid problem for which i...
Hello, Lybrate user Hyper / hypo thyroidism ,results in  ,delayed, painful,excess & frequent blood flow during menstruation. * Tk, plenty of water to hydrate yourself ,to eliminate toxins & to dilute your blood to establish your flow by regulating metabolism to absorb neutrients to nourish your body.  * go for meditation to reduce your stress, anxiety to calm your nerve, improving Oxygen volume in blood in order, to establish your smooth flow, improving haemoglobin level. * your diet be simple, non- irritant, easily digestible on time to maintain your digestion, avoiding gastric disorder. •TK, Apple,carrots, cheese,milk, banana,papaya, pomegranate, spinach,almonds, walnuts to improve your haemoglobin to release your flow, timely. • Tk, Homoeo medicine, gentle & rapid in action with no adverse effect, thereof. @ Pulsatilla 30-6 pills, thrice. @ Thyroidinum 30-6 pills, thrice. * Ensure, sound sleep in d night for at least 7 hrs. •Avoid, caffiene,junkfood, dust,smoke, exertion •Your feedback will highly b appreciated for further, follow up.•Tk, care,
Irregular cycles or excessive flow during cycles is a common problem seen in a large number of females. Hormonal abnormalities are the most common cause of irregular and heavy menstrual flow. Thus, you need to consult your primary healthcare provider for clinical assessment and endometrial biopsy/ curretings for diagnosis of the condition and thus treatment.