Sir my age 25 what is causes of night fall and wet dream? Effects and solutions? Tell me sir?

Sir my age 25 what is causes of night fall and wet dream?...
Selenium 1m one drop once in a week in a cup of water.
Our body continually produce sperm and it wiill mature within 24 - 48 hour. If you r not married and donot intercorse for 48 hour it will comes out as night fall and result in to wet dream. This is natural process. Do not worried. It will gone after you married.
Dear Lybrate user. I can understand. A NIGHT FALL / NOCTURNAL EMISSION / WET DREAM or involuntary leakage is an involuntary ejaculation of semen that occurs during sleep or along with urine while urination. Studies show that approximately 83% of men experience a nocturnal emission or leakage at some point in their lives. There is nothing wrong with a person if he or she experiences a nocturnal orgasm or nocturnal emission or leakage, as they are normal and healthy experiences. If you have experienced a wet dream, you should not feel ashamed. I suggest counseling and sex therapy. Take care.
It is normal ejacualtion in young men.