Wearing tight inners and tight dress cause neck and back pain? What is the remedy? I like to wear dresses very tight and skinny. But I didn't feel comfortable while I lie n bed and using Mobile. I feel very compressed by the dresses. I don't want wear loose clothes. I like to wear fit clothes. But it doesn't make me to feel comfortable while sleeping. It causes neck and back pain. I feel that I'm compressed into a little box.

Wearing tight inners and tight dress cause neck and back ...
Wearing very tight clothings can obstruct normal blood flow which is the reason you are feeling pain. It could be due to your weight loss. For height 5.1,58 kg is little higher. Reduce weight it might help you.
Mektha Don't use tight cloth at list at night. Tight clothing can have some health problems 1) Tingling thigh syndrome. it is also called meragia paresthetica, the nerve pproblem2) Yeast infection , tight clothing cause area become warm moist . this ENV favour the growth of fungus and bacteria,3) back pain when pants are too tight , this can cause nrve compression in the back,4) Fainting clothing can restrict the breathing 5) Acid reflex/ heart burn. Tight pressure on stomach can increase abd pressure causing acid to go back int oesophagus
Night time wear loose clothes. Day time ok.