Doctors in Sujay Hospital
Treatment & Management of Stress
Management of Abortion
Treatment of Mood Disorder
Knee Pain Treatment
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Caesarean Section Procedure
Sex Addiction Counselling
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Anger Management Therapy
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Kidney Stones Treatment
Submit a review for Sujay HospitalYour feedback matters!
Sir I having blackheads on nose and around lips area nd on forehead, and also my skin looks dull and unnourish since 2 mnth. My skin is clear before. Please tell. Some effective ways to get ror of blackheads instantly.
I am 51 year old taking forxiga 10 morning and metformin 1000 night. Sugar level is ok. I am suffering from fungal infection near penis out side.
I am ramesh am 29 years old .my height is 6 feet and my weight is 89 kgs. I want to reduce my weight. Pls suggest me to reduce my wait with in 2 months because of event's of SI (Police). Pls help me.
Sir what cream or medicine should I use to remove tan on my face. Want brightness on my face. Please give a fruitful suggestion.
I am 27 years old. I had cesarean for my baby birth. Since then I suffer extreme pain and thick white discharge after 5-6 days of my periods. Pain remains for whole month. Pain is too much that I am unable to sit for 2 days.
I am confused Brite cream is best for my skin my age is 14 years and no doctor will say me to use, my skin has small dark spots.
Forms of Hormonal Therapy
Local therapy which includes creams, pessaries, and rings; systemic therapy in the form of oral drugs, transdermal patches, gels, and implants. Women who do not have womb take combined estrogen and progesterone hormones in the form of pills.
Effect of Menopause and How Hormone Replacement Therapy Helps
Menopause affects urogenital system causing atrophy of mucosal lining of urethra, vagina, and vulva leading to dryness and reduced vaginal secretions. It affects bones in which metabolism takes place causing progressive bone loss. It increases the risk of heart disease. By starting with hormone replacement therapy, most of the menopausal symptoms gets relieved like hot flushes, irregular menses, night sweats, mood swings, loss of libido, osteoporosis. It is believed that women who start hormone replacement therapy may develop cancer in future, but still, research is going on.
Who should go for it?
- Menopausal women who suffer moderate to severe hot flushes, loss of libido, urogenital problems, psychological issues such as anxiety and mood swings
- Menopausal women who have severe joint pain or pain all over due to decreased bone mass
- Women who got menopause early (before the age of 40)
- Women who had their ovaries removed
Hormone replacement therapy is carefully selected for those women who are at low risk to develop heart disease and breast cancer.
Guidelines for Menopausal Women Receiving Hormone Replacement Therapy
- Menopausal women who have undergone hysterectomy can receive estrogen replacement alone.
- Menopausal women, who have a uterus, receive a combination of estrogen and progestogen to prevent endometrial cancer.
- In menopausal women, who experience moderate to severe vasomotor symptoms, the duration of hormone replacement therapy use will optimally be less than 5 years.
- For menopausal women, who suffer vaginal dryness due to less vaginal secretion, intravaginal estrogen preparation is given.
- Hormone replacement therapy doesn’t improve loss of libido; however, if it is disturbing most, transdermal estrogen is given.
- To reduce the longer use of hormone replacement therapy, lower doses of both estrogen and progestogens is suggested.
Can Hormone Replacement Therapy be given to Older Women?
Yes. Women who had menopause 10-15 years back can go for hormone replacement therapy, but the benefit is quite less compared to younger age group. Possible risk of heart disease and cancer should be kept in mind before prescribing it to older women.
Risk/Side-effects of Hormone Replacement Therapy
Combination hormone replacement therapy regime is given by using lower doses of estrogen and progestin.