Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Saroji Desai
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Saroji DesaiYour feedback matters!
Hi. Can I use ova care myo A+B tablets for PCOD. How many times per day I have to take that tablet. A+B should be taken together or one in the morning and the other one in the night?
I am 25 years female, I am pregnant and my weight us high with 20 kgs with regard to my bmi. Is it advisable to reduce weight during pregnancy and I have no sugar and pressure complaints. Thank you.
Hi doc, I wanted to ask you that my wife had a periods 8 days back and now within a week she started with a period again .So I am kind of confused, would be great if you can help out.
I am married and age 28 yrs. I have been suffering from sores on my genitals from last 3-4 days. I consulted a senior dermatologist, he prescribed me herpex cream and zovirax tablets 400 mg, does it mean I have genital herpes? But doctor is saying its due to viral, it will be cured. Please advice I am very confused?
If I had done sex last night n in morning mensuration cycle start then, I shall take ipill or not to prevent pregnancy.
Morning sickness refers to the nausea experienced by a woman during the first couple of months of pregnancy. Even though it's called morning sickness, it can happen at any time of the day. Starting around the fourth week of pregnancy, and lasting up to the 14th week, the unpleasant symptoms of morning sickness can be managed in the following ways:
- By Smelling a Lemon - Pregnancy can make you highly sensitive to different types of smells, and certain types of scents, foul odour to be precise, can be major factors that cause nausea. This can be treated by inhaling a fresh aroma, like that of lemon extract or a fresh sprig of rosemary, or any other smell you find pleasant.
- By Drinking Loads of Water - Dehydration or drinking less amounts of water than what your body requires at this stage of your life can lead to increased feelings of nausea. Thus, it’s extremely important to stay hydrated. Although, drinking the standard 8-10 glasses of water when you feel like vomitting might seem like a challenge, there are certain ways in which you can trick your body to increase its fluid intake. Research shows that certain salty snacks (cheese or chips for example) can trigger thirst in pregnant women, while reducing feelings of nausea. Even munching on ice chips or sipping on ice cold water or a hot beverage can do the trick, depending on what works for you.
- By Eating Something that Works for You - Even though nausea can be a hunger-killer, eating something that doesn’t make you vomit can actually help control the symptoms of morning sickness. This may be different for each pregnant woman, although certain carbohydrate rich, bland tasting foods such as dry cereals, ice cold watermelons, popsicles and crackers have proven to be very effective in controlling morning sickness. Greasy, fatty and spicy foods should be avoided as they can upset your stomach.
- By Having a Little Bit of Ginger - Ginger can be highly instrumental in soothing your upset stomach, and can even quell feelings of queasiness. Just try having ginger tea whenever you feel nauseous. You can even add a thin slice of ginger to your water or have ginger soup, ginger ale, ginger candy or gingerbread; each of these ways can put a stop to the nausea.
- By Lying Down - The simplest and easiest way to fight off the nausea is by lying down. Closing your eyes and taking deep breaths as you do so can relax your body. Sometimes morning sickness can be a result of lack of sleep and rest, hence catching a nap can be the best remedy.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!