Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Saroji DesaiYour feedback matters!
I got married 9 months ago and I had intercourse 15 days ago nd there was bleeding for one day. Today is my 7 day of period and I had sex tonight and had bleed today also bt just few drops. Is it normal?
IVF (in vitro fertilisation) and surrogacy are alternative methods of having a baby and can be resorted to when a couple cannot conceive the natural way. There are three things you must keep in mind before making a choice between IVF or surrogacy:
Surrogacy is opted for when the woman is unable to conceive by natural means and when there's no possibility of her getting pregnant whatsoever. Surrogacy can be of two types- full surrogacy and partial surrogacy. On the other hand, IVF works towards the treatment of infertility in one or both the partners, enabling the woman partner to conceive the child. IVF involves the fertilisation of a woman's eggs by the sperm of the intended father in a laboratory dish. The developed embryo (or fertilised egg) is then implanted in the woman's uterus.
Risks of surrogacy include multiple births, ectopic pregnancy (implantation of the fertilised egg in the fallopian tube instead of the uterus, leading to miscarriage) and birth defects in the child, to name a few. As for risks associated with IVF, ovarian hyperstimulation syndrome (swollen and painful ovaries), multiple births, ectopic pregnancy and stress can take place if IVF is opted for.
Surrogacy requires the fulfilment of complex legal processes, such as determining eligibility, matching profiles of surrogates with intended parents, finding of a potential surrogate and more, which require proper legal counselling. Besides the cost of surrogacy in India is higher than IVF.
IVF does not involve any such processes and is easier to carry out. The low cost of IVF in comparison to surrogacy makes it a much more viable option. Based on these factors, you can make the choice of a procedure that is best suited for you.
Hi my friend is 2 weeks pregnant next month her cousin's marriage function is there so they all planned to give one dance. So if she dances during the pregnancy would there be a problem?
Mam, test kiya lekin usme conform nahi ho raha hai pregnancy hai ya nahi one line red hai and one line fed pink. Please advise.
Hi, we are trying to conceive for that we had done regular sex from 2-3days before ovulation. Now it is 5days after ovulation I m not felling well and having problems like felling bloated, sometimes headache, sometimes pain in middle, left or right abdomen but for few minutes, pain in thies as well as in left ankle, felling not so energetic as before ie felling lazy, and urge to urine it was just for 6-7 hours before two days but after that it was normal but rest of the symptoms are present till now and one more thing my body is warmer than before but its not fever, can anyone tell have I conceived or its something else?
Hii I man a married man and I have 4 years old son. My wife doesn't have interest in sex she says that she doesn't likes it and from the past 7 mths we didn't have. please suggest me some medicine for her because she isn't ready to come to the doctor.
My wife 27 week pregnant n she feels more movement of child and one side of stomach is rising is there any problem.
I am a newly married. Want to use alternative for condoms, I am married and my wife gets rashes while using them. Want to know about safe daily pills for my wife that can be used and how to use them without side effects. Want protection for at least two years.
I have polycystic ovary. This is creating a lot of problems. I don't know what to eat and what not to. Even I am gaining weight. How may I get rid of this?
The risks and harms of smoking are pretty much common knowledge to most people. Especially when the pack of cigarettes practically screams it out to you in bold letters. Yet, as statistics would say, smoking in young adults has been on the rise in the recent years. What makes them take this step? Maybe it is peer pressure, or maybe they do it for the thrill of it. Every country takes a great initiative in educating their population, yet some fail to understand the complexity of the situation.
Here are some of the reasons that will tell you that even a single puff of the deadly tobacco can severely harm your health and general well-being
- Cigarette smoking is the leading cause of cancer. It can cause cancer in most organs of the body. Smoking cigarettes can cause the following
- Nose cancer
- Throat cancer
- Larynx cancer
- Mouth cancer
- Oesophageal cancer
- Lung cancer
- Liver cancer
- Cervix cancer
- Stomach cancer
- Kidney cancer
- Colorectal cancer
- Cervical cancer etc.
- Smokers are more prone to respiratory diseases because smoking is capable of compromising the immune system of the body.
- Autoimmune diseases such as Crohn’s disease and rheumatoid arthritis are more likely to occur in smokers as their immune system is compromised by smoking.
- Smoking has been linked to diabetes type 2. This type of diabetes develops during adulthood. The more cigarettes a person smokes, the more likely is the person to develop this disease.
- Smoking puts you at risk of developing several heart diseases such as angina, heart attacks, etc. because the nicotine in the body results in the lowering of good cholesterol. This causes deposition of bad cholesterol in the arteries.
- Tobacco can cause tooth decay and several other oral problems such as gingivitis and other problems of the gum.
- Cigarettes constrict your blood vessels. This constant narrowing of blood vessels can cause erectile dysfunction in men and leads to the infertility in both men and women. It also makes them difficult to achieve orgasms.
- You might find yourself craving for cigarettes when you’re stressed out. This is because the effect of nicotine in the cigarettes is lowered by the hormone produced during a stressful situation, i.e. cortisone.
- Nicotine that causes momentary central nervous system stimulation can cause addiction and dependence. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a General Physician.
Hi, I am trying to conceive last eight months. I had lots of ultrasounds and hsg test also. Every month my egg converted into cyst. My hsg test report is normal, both tubes are open. My doctor suggested me tab-Aur D3 and lupigest 200. And she said I have to do ultrasounds again, could you suggest me what I will do, either I should go for ultrasound in my next cycle or not.
- Most women realize that what they eat during pregnancy can have important effects on the health of their baby. however, very few expecting mother know exactly what to eat and what to avoid.
- Like weight lifters building new muscle tissue after their strength training sessions, pregnant women’s bodies are in building mode. But instead of building your own muscle tissue, you’re building the baby’s tissue.
Sir my girl friend is having periods now n lot of stomach pain is their now. One of her friend gave her the Meftal-Spas tablet is it safe to take.
Hello mam I am 30 years old, and marriage ko 2 years ho gae hai. Ab hum baby plan krna chahte hai, last month 14 June ko periods aye the, mujhe kuch dino se legs pain ho rha tha, 3 day pahle pregnancy test kiya tha, but negative aya, but ab 2- 3 din se nabhi k niche pain ho rha gai and morning me loose motion bhi. Aisa kyu ho rha hai, kya mai dubara pregnancy check jr sakti hu. And please tell me k pregnancy k liye week me kitni var sex kr sakte hai, jis se mai jaldi pregnant ho jau.
Hi, I am 32 years. Already I have one girl baby (cesarean), she is 8 years old. Now I am 8 month pregnant. My last period was on 07/02/2016. Delivery date given on 13/11/2016 as per scan. I will get paid before date or which day I will get cesarean delivery. Which baby can I have. Kindly let me know.
Description: botanical name of daruharidra is berberis aristata also known as indian barberry.
-useful in inflammation
-useful in eye disease
-used as rasanjan
-useful in vaginal discharge
-used as a blood purifier
-used in uterine inflammation
For more information visit our website www. Klik4cure. Com.