Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. Saroji DesaiYour feedback matters!
I've a regular 30 days cycle, from last 2 months we're trying to conceive, but I'm getting my period 3-4 days earlier, I'm worried.
I ovulated on day 16 and same day I started taking CABERGOLINE for high prolactin levels (72) I have been taking cabergoline from 3 weeks (twice a week) My periods are late. I was due on 24 may! Should I be concerned? Cabergoline delayed my periods or I am really pregnant?
My mom's vagina is full of public hairs. Generally she use to wash it from bathing soap daily but she feeling some itching and generally feeling a crawling insect on the hole of vagina What should she do? How to prevent and cure the begins?
My daughter is 13 years old. At 12th year she got first mensus. For 2 months her mensus was regular. Later she didn't get mensus. What to do. Please reply.
Sir my wife is 25 years old and we are married from last one year. She has a pelvic problem and the usg shows tiny peripheral follicles with increased stromal echogencity in her both ovaries(pcod). She is taking myolon-n medicine for this from last 6 months. Kindly give necessary suggestion for this problem.
Respected Sir/Madam, I am a female of age 17 From India. I am in very tensed situation. I had an unprotected sex on 29th April but I took ipill within 2 hrs after intercourse. After 5 hours of intercourse I had little bleeding but that stopped after a while. No doubt my man didn't ejaculate inside still I took my pills to lower the risk. But a fear inside me got started that I am pregnant. Please help me what to do to not to get pregnant.I am not virgin. It was my second tym. I had my last periods on 2 April.Please suggest me something please so that I can be tension free.
My son is just 38 days old. He cries often due to hunger. I am on breastfeeding. Some of ma relatives are telling he is not getting enough milk. Also he s looking so lean. I am feeling guilty that I can't produce enough milk. My nipples are too sore. I am using breast shield to feed him. He latches well on the shield. Please suggest what should be done for increasing the milk flow.
Sir my girl friend faces extremely pain when she wants to have sex with me due to extreme pain every time we drop the idea of sex so is there any pill which control the pain.
My friend having age 23 in her mensuration period there is no bleeding having white discharge so what happened.
Hi. I have been delayed with my mensuration cycle for 4 days of this month annd yet have no symptoms. I had an protected intercourse before 5 days dur for my period. Can someone help me out why my cycle is been delayed?
What are the suggested emergency contraceptives for teenagers. I'm 19 and will turn 20 in 2 months. Will the pill have any major side effects?
Hi doctors My wife (age 25 yrs) is 60 days pregnant and she is having urinary tract infection and the test showed most of the bacteria as resistant. Antibiotics are not good at this point of time. Is there any safe treatment in Allopathy, Ayurveda or homeopathy . Kindly suggest I want my wife and baby to be safe.
I am 22 year old. I am suffering from irregular periods every time my period time. What should I do.
I gave her ipill and she took that the time was 20 hrs approx after the sex I have a question last month she had a period on 13th will ipill will work Dr. She took ipill on 6th oct please help me.
- Practice good hygiene. Wash your hands regularly to avoid the spread of bacteria and virus.
- Use a tissue and handkerchief. Don't cover your mouth with your hand while sneezing or coughing. Germs and viruses cling to bare hands and muffling coughs and sneezes often result in passing along the germs to others.
- A warm salt water gargle can temporarily relieve a sore or scratchy throat.
- Drink warm milk. Milk does not cause mucus builds up. In fact, the protein, calories and fat in the milk make you strong.
- Decaffeinated tea or warm beverages can be soothing and can help break up mucus.
- Getting enough sleep is vital for a healthy immune system. Resting when you first come down with a cold helps your body direct its energy toward the immune battle.
- Ventilate the room. Tb bacteria spread easily in small closed rooms where the air doesn't move. If it's not too cold outside, open the windows and use a fan to blow the indoor air outside.
- If you have a cough which lasts for more than a week, wear a surgical mask when you're outside and around people
Spinal cord is a very important part of your body as it renders support to your body. It also gives your body a good posture and thus maintaining a healthy spine is very essential. An unfit spinal cord can lead to various complicated problems.
The following are 5 must do exercises in order to maintain a healthy spine:
- Exercising your core muscles can help you to maintain a fit spine. Your core muscles refer to the muscles of your lower back and your abdominal muscles. These muscles give support to your spine. So exercising them can give you a healthy spine.
- Walking regularly can also give you a healthy spine. It is suitable for people of all age groups. Daily walking can help you to recover from various spinal illnesses as well such as spinal stenosis.
- Swimming is also a good exercise for maintaing a fit spinal cord. Swimming helps to exercise all back muscles and thus, gives you a healthy spinal cord.
- Lying down straight with your face down on an even and firm surface for about twenty minutes can help you to get a healthy spine and also a good body posture.
- Cycling can also help you achieve a healthy spine. While cycling, all your back muscles and the muscles of the lower part of your body are engaged in physical activity. If the muscles of your lower back are strong, then it can help you to keep your spine fit.
Other than these exercises, stretching your limbs and other stretching exercises are also beneficial for a healthy spine. But it is highly recommended for you to consult a doctor before doing any exercise in order to be guided in the proper manner and avoid further complications.