Back Pain Treatment
Treatment of Pregnancy and related Disorder
Treatment of Cold Cough
Treatment of Irregular Periods
Treatment of Neck Pain
Treatment of Abdominal Pain
Treatment of Swelling
Treatment & Management of Stress
Treatment of Hemorrhoids
Management of Pregnancy
Treatment of Kidney Stones
Treatment of Cancer
Treatment of Painful Teething
Treatment of Ovarian Cysts
Treatment of Throat Ache
Treatment of Ear Pain
Treatment of Sneezing
Management of Pregnancy Query
Submit a review for Saifee HospitalYour feedback matters!
Typhoid is an infectious bacterial fever with an eruption of red spots on the chest and abdomen and severe intestinal irritation, brought about by the Salmonella typhi bacteria. It can also be brought about by Salmonella paratyphi, a related bacterium that generally causes a less extreme sickness. The bacteria are stored in water or in the food by a human carrier and are then spread to other individuals around them.
There are many ways to avoid typhoid fever:
- Vaccination: Take one dose of the vaccine one week before travelling. The other is given orally in four cases, with one container to be taken every alternate day. Neither one of the vaccines is 100% effective. Both require repetitive immunisation since the effect of vaccines diminishes over time.
- Washing your hands: Frequently washing your hands in hot, soapy water is the most ideal approach to control contamination. Wash before eating or cooking food and after using the toilet. Use a hand sanitiser in cases where water isn't accessible.
- Drinking clean water: There are a few ways in which you can avoid getting typhoid fever spread by contaminated water.
- Abstain from drinking untreated water.
- Contaminated drinking water is a specific issue in areas where typhoid fever is endemic. Thus, drink only boiled or filtered water, or canned or packaged carbonated drinks.
- Carbonated filtered water is more secure than non-carbonated filtered water.
- Request drinks without ice.
- Use filtered water to brush your teeth and try not to swallow water in the shower.
- Clean water can get contaminated again in case it is not put away securely.
- Store the clean drinking water in a container with a little opening and use it within four hours.
- Staying away from raw fruits and vegetables: Maintain a strategic distance from crude foods grown in the ground. Since crude produce may have been washed away in water, maintain distance from products of the soil that you cannot peel, particularly lettuce. To be totally protected, you might need to stay away from street food completely.
- Cooking: Pick hot foods. Keep away from food that is put away or served at room temperature. Steaming hot nourishments are ideal. Also, in spite of all precautions, there is no assurance that the food served at the finest restaurants is safe for your health. It is best to stay away from foods served by street side vendors. Completely cook all meats, fish and vegetables. Eat them while they are still hot.
- Washing: Wash your dishes and utensils with proper dish washing soap and water. Wash your cutting board particularly well with a cleanser and water.
- Peeling: Peeling fruits and vegetables protects you from typhoid. Eat natural products that have been freshly washed and peeled, for example, oranges and bananas. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can ask a free question.
Bloating isn't a medical condition. It doesn't necessarily mean that a person has eaten too much. It can be a case of eating wrong food which has not been digested by the body. Bloating occurs when air and water get trapped inside the stomach or intestine. As a result, the stomach gets swollen well past its normal level.
Culprits of bloating:Bloating can result from a number of cases. Fatty or junk foods are one of the biggest culprits of bloating. It hinders the digestion process and doesn't let the stomach empty on time. Carbohydrates too can cause bloating. Even carbonated drinks can play spoilsport. It creates bubbles in the stomach leading to indigestion and bloating. Some food items related to gas include cauliflower, lettuce, hard candy, beans, Brussels sprouts, broccoli etc. Apart from this, consumption of excessive junk food and soft drinks can lead to bloating.
Steps to avoid bloating: The best way to avoid bloating is to refrain from bloat causing foods as mentioned earlier. If you wear dentures, it should be ensured that it fits properly. There are instances when excess air gets inside the stomach due to an improper fixture of denture leading to bloating. Eating or drinking slowly is another good way of staying away from bloating. When you eat slowly, there are fewer chances of extra air getting inside the stomach. In the case of beverage consumption, avoiding the straw is a good idea. This way the unwanted air cannot make their way inside the tummy and play foul.
Taking a small walk after every meal is another good way of staying away from bloating. This way the gas inside the tummy cannot rise above the surface. The practice of calming technique such as yoga, deep breathing and meditation also goes a long way in giving relief from bloating.
Some home remedies to get rid of bloating include:
- A cup of ginger, lemon and honey in a cup of hot water once everyday
- 1 cup of herbal peppermint tea freshly prepared in boiled water
- In the case of regular stomach bloating, intake of one caraway seed on a daily basis fetches immediate results
- Consumption of a cup of baked pumpkin twice a week
- Consumption of warm lemon water before you start your day is another good way of keeping bloating at bay.
Bloating can also be a symptom of other intestinal related problems as well. If the general method of control and measured diet doesn't suffice, it is time to visit a doctor to find the underlying cause of your problem. Doctors perform a series of tests to understand the problem and prescribe the required medicine to control or cure the problem. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Gastroenterologist.
A woman's reproductive health is affected by several factors. It plays a very important role in maintaining your overall physiological health. Anomalies in the reproductive system can lead to irregularities in the menstrual cycle and cause severe complications when you try to conceive a child.
There are many signs and symptoms of reproductive disorders in women. It differs from case to case, depending on the exact nature of the disorder and the medical status of the patient. If you are experiencing any of these symptoms, consult a healthcare specialist right away. Some such signs are as follows:
- Persistent and unusual pain in the pelvic and abdominal region that lasts for more than six months
- Vaginal bleeding or spotting in between periods
- Periods occurring in unusual or irregular time intervals
- Excessively painful cramping during periods that is not alleviated by the intake of painkillers
- Presence of blood in urine
- Sudden fluctuations in body weight and changes in general physical appearance
- Irregularities in sleeping habits and patterns
In most cases, reproductive disorders in women are caused by fluctuations in hormone levels which can be triggered by various factors. Mental dysfunction and emotional stress can also manifest themselves as disorders of the female reproductive system. Treatment of the disorder and alleviation of symptoms is done by conducting a thorough medical analysis of the signs by a specialist and providing a diagnosis accordingly. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Gynaecologist.
With the dawn of modern technology, the sight of robots performing a surgery under the control of an expert surgeon is fast turning into a reality. Robotic surgery is one of the latest and greatest advancements in surgical cancer care. It is, mostly, sought for its unmatched levels of precision and control.
The da Vinci Robot, which is the only medically approved robotic surgical system, employs the use of 3D vision for the surgeon, and extremely precise agile robotic tools. This surgical method is one of the greatest inventions in modern surgery that aims to provide greater control to the surgeon at all times. For patients, this means quicker recovery times, minimal scarring, lower complications and higher satisfaction.
Robotic cancer surgery can be performed for most of the cancer surgeries. However, the maximum benefit is for the following conditions:
- Prostate cancer
- Bladder cancer
- Gynaecologic cancer
- Thyroid tumors
- Lung cancer
- Gastrointestinal cancer
Benefits of robotic cancer surgery:
- Less scarring: The minimally invasive approach of robotic surgery contributes to minimal scarring. Instead of having a deeper incision of up to 5 or 6” on the skin, patients can have a series of small incisions or one relatively smaller incision, based on the nature of the surgery.
- Shorter hospitalization: With minimal incisions, postoperative care is speeded and pain is lessened. This surgery will not require the patients to stay for a prolonged period of time in the hospital. At the most, they tend to spend up to two nights in the hospital, if the situation demands so. As a result of this, within no time, you can get back to your normal life.
- Limited drugs: With traditional surgery, typically a patient is administered a lot of painkillers to alleviate pain. However, with robotic surgeries, thanks to decreased postoperative pain after surgery, the patient will not need excessive painkillers to help them deal with pain.
- No blood loss: During traditional open surgery, patients tend to typically lose between 600cc to 1000cc of blood, depending on the area of treatment. As a result, postoperative transfusion of blood becomes a necessity. However, during robotic surgery, blood loss is usually 200cc or less and so there is no need for transfusions.
- Accuracy and precision: The 3D vision and other advanced tools employed by robotic surgery allow for better surgical accuracy, which is greatly needed in cancer surgeries. Especially in the case of prostate cancer, if tumour is in a critical location, then a robotic surgery is handy to carry out the procedure, without damaging the important nerves. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Oncologist.
Spotting can be stated as a form of mild bleeding from the vagina. It is similar to a period, but it is much lighter and can occur in between your periods. Most women who are pregnant and are in their first trimester experience spotting. In fact, spotting is often seen as one of the early signs of pregnancy.
Spotting can happen because of any of the following reasons:
- Cysts in the uterus can cause spotting
- Though very rare, a thyroid problem can also lead to spotting
- Any infection in the cervix or uterine cancer can also cause spotting
- Lastly, hormonal imbalance can also cause spotting
What can spotting signify?
Spotting is completely normal and there is no need to be worried if it happens on account of any of the following reasons.
- Light spotting at the end of the bleeding period during the menstrual cycle is common.
- Spotting can also occur during ovulation; in fact, seeing some spots of blood when one is ovulating, is often considered as an excellent sign of fertility.
- Mild spotting can also develop after sex, especially if it is for the first time, owing to the hymen getting ruptured
- Mild spotting if one is on birth control pills is also normal.
When should you be worried?
- Spotting is an early sign of pregnancy and if you are not planning to conceive any time soon, then you must visit your gynaecologist.
- Spotting may also be a symptom of any STD, primarily Chlamydia or Gonorrhea.
- As spotting could also be indicative of cancer, it’s advisable to not delay and visit the gynaecologist immediately.
Glaucoma is a blinding disease, estimated to be present in about 8% of population, in which the Optic Nerve is damaged, usually due to high pressure inside the eye( but can also happen with normal Eye Pressure). This damage can lead to loss of vision which cannot be reversed after it has occurred. However, early treatment can control this disease and prevent or delay blindness.
In most people it is without any symptoms, esp. in Chronic type. So most patients are not diagnosed before extensive damage is done. Hence regular eye examination are important.
Symptoms can be: (a) Frequent change in reading glasses (b) Difficulty in dark adaptation. (c) Bumping into things at unfamiliar places.(d) Blurred or foggy vision. (e) Coloured halos (rainbow coloured rings) around lights. (f) Acute type may present with severe eye pain, vomiting, & vision loss.
Hence, Early diagnosis, proper treatment & proper monitoring are very essential to preserve vision till life span. All people over 45 yrs age & all first relatives of known glaucoma patients must get themselves checked for Eye Pressure and Glaucoma periodically.
Early & appropriate diagnosis is done by judicious use of
- Applanation Tonometry: Gold standard to measure Eye Pressure
- Pachymetry: For corneal thickness influencing eye pressure check
- Early morning: Eye Pressure check to know pressure variations in a day
- Stereoscopic: Optic nerve examination & photography
- Automated Perimetry: To detect visual field defects
- Gonioscopy: To diagnose type of glaucoma- open angle or angle closure- which have different lines of treatment
In present days, OCT(Ocular Coherence Tomography) is used to image the optic nerve but its use is supportive and still not considered a standard of care.
Medical treatment with eye drops & regular follow-ups to ensure pressure control, compliance, address adverse effects , detect progression if any , can help to maintain the vision for a long time
Those patients who are not regular in using drops or who do not follow up as advised or are not controlled by maximum tolerated medical treatment or have narrow angle type of glaucoma may be treated by Surgical/ LASER treatment as under,
- Trabeculectomy: Fluid bypass for open angle type
- Laser Peripheral Iridotomy: Fluid bypass for narrow angle type
- Laser Trabeculoplasty: A stop gap treatment in place of medicines
- Laser Cyclophotocoagulation: For blinded painful glaucoma eyes
- Glaucoma Valve: In glaucoma not responding to usual surgical treatment. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ophthalmologist.
Depression is a serious yet common mental health problem that can affect all age groups ranging from young children to the elderly. It is found to be more common among women when compared to men. It can take a toll over one’s peace of mind, physical health, interpersonal relationships as well as job performance (or academic performance). What is deceiving is, the person can also be functioning well, in which case, it can go unnoticed, leading to grave consequences. The good news is that depression is treatable and individuals are able to function much better with treatment. Affected individuals feel sad most of the time. He/she loses the ability to enjoy/be happy.
As a result of this, the daily activities that he/she participates in do not seem to appeal to him/her anymore. This is especially true in the case of socialising. The affected person will just seem to drop out of social circles. This can be said to be ironic because it is times like these when the individual with depression is in need of friends the most!
The individual seems to have an overriding belief that the status quo will not be altered by anything and he or she will be stuck in a rut in perpetuity. In other words, depressed people experience a perennial feeling of helplessness. Negative thoughts can also drive one to commit suicide.
A lot of people who have depression tend to experience a loss of energy. As a matter of fact, this is quite the case with men who enter a phase of depression, as the symptoms which are displayed by them can contrast sharply to those displayed by women. One of the reasons for men tending to report a higher chance of this than women is the fact that they are less likely to express feelings of self loathing. Rather, they usually talk about sleep problems and a loss of interest in things that once they might have found to be interesting or even captivating. They also gradually get quite irritable.
When it comes to women, guilt is quite likely to be felt. They may also sleep a lot longer than what is considered to be normal. Eating habits are a better indication of the presence or absence of depression than most people would realise. Overeating is one of the prime signs, especially in the case of women who are depressed. This leads to them putting on weight, as the rise in the intake of food is compounded by a drop in the amount of healthy physical activity. On the other hand, many may also experience loss of appetite, which over a period of time can even lead to weight loss. Some women who are depressed also complain of aches and pains in the body.
A few individuals who are depressed also complain of weird experiences, like being able to hear voices calling out to them, abusing them in dirty language, asking them to hurt themselves (hallucinations). Some may be found to be extremely suspicious about people around them. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Psychiatrist.
The gallbladder is the organ in your body that stores and releases bile.
Bile aids in the digestive process. Although a small organ, problems with your gallbladder can be painful. While there are no specific foods that will keep your gallbladder healthy and functioning, a healthy lifestyle and a diet rich in fruits and vegetables is recommended for gallbladder health.
If you are concerned about your gallbladder,
enrich your diet with fruits and vegetables…
Eating a primarily plant-based diet will help feed your body the vitamins and nutrients it craves. Consuming more fruits and vegetables will also help you to cut out other junk food you normally eat.
There are several recipes that can help relieve the pain caused by gallbladder stones.
In fact, studies indicate that drinking liquids is more beneficial than eating, during a gallbladder stone attack.
Gallbladder stones are quite a serious problem, which should not be treated lightly or ignored. It is advisable to have a doctor monitor all instances of gallbladder stones. It is also best to consult a doctor before switching over to a gallbladder stone diet or any other diet for that matter.
Any kind of pain, fever and discomfort should be given immediate medical attention.
Certain foods to be avoided, in case of gall bladder disease are fried foods, pork, eggs, fowl, corn, beans, oranges and nuts. Green leafy vegetables, such as collard, kale and mustard seem to be disadvantageous to certain individuals.
To maintain gallbladder health, adhere to the rules of heart health. Avoid eating foods that are high in cholesterol, saturated or trans fats. This means stay away from junk food and animal products such as red meat.
The most common gallstone that can develop is one made up of cholesterol.
If you limit the amount of cholesterol in your body, you will also reduce your risk for gallstones.
By the age of eighteen, the average adult has 32 teeth; 16 teeth on the top and 16 teeth on the bottom. Each tooth in the mouth has a specific name and function. The teeth in the front of the mouth (incisors, canine and bicuspid teeth) are ideal for grasping and biting food into smaller pieces. The back teeth or molar teeth are used to grind food up into a consistency suitable for swallowing.
The average mouth is made to hold only 28 teeth. It can be painful when 32 teeth try to fit in a mouth that holds only 28 teeth. These four other teeth are your third molars, also known as" wisdom teeth.
Why should I remove my wisdom teeth?
Wisdom teeth are the last teeth to erupt within the mouth. When they align properly and gum tissue is healthy, wisdom teeth do not have to be removed. Unfortunately, this does not generally happen. The extraction of wisdom teeth is necessary when they are prevented from properly erupting within the mouth. They may grow sideways, partially emerge from the gum and even remain trapped beneath the gum and bone. Impacted teeth can take many positions in the bone as they attempt to find a pathway that will allow them to erupt successfully.
These poorly positioned impacted teeth can cause many problems. When they are partially erupted, the opening around the tooth allows bacteria to grow and will eventually cause an infection. The result: swelling, stiffness, pain and illness. The pressure from the erupting wisdom tooth may move other teeth and disrupt the orthodontic or natural alignment of teeth. The most serious problem occurs when tumours or cysts form around the impacted wisdom tooth, resulting in the destruction of the jawbone and healthy teeth. Removal of the offending impacted tooth or teeth usually resolves these problems. Early removal is recommended to avoid such future problems and to decrease the surgical risk involved with the procedure.
With an oral examination and x-rays of the mouth, our doctors can evaluate the position of the wisdom teeth and predict if there may be present or future problems. Studies have shown that early evaluation and treatment result in a superior outcome for the patient. Patients are generally first evaluated in the mid- teenage years by their dentist, orthodontist or by an oral and maxillofacial surgeon.
All outpatient surgery is performed under appropriate anaesthesia to maximize patient comfort.
In most cases, the removal of wisdom teeth is performed under local anaesthesia, or general anaesthesia. These options as well as the surgical risks (i. E. Sensory nerve damages, sinus complications) will be discussed with you before the procedure is performed. Once the teeth are removed, the gum is sutured and gauze is placed in your mouth to bite on to control bleeding. You will rest under our supervision in the office until you are ready to be taken home. Upon discharge, your post-operative kit will include postoperative instructions, a prescription for pain medication, antibiotics and a follow-up appointment in one week for suture removal. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to call us.
Our services are provided in an environment of optimum safety that utilises modern monitoring equipment and staff that are experienced in anaesthesia techniquesAny wisdom tooth related problem get connected to us to get your smile back.
Who else worries about their erection size? Have you ever found yourself feeling self-conscious about your anatomy during sex? Do you wonder if your partner wants more, craves more or needs a better "fit" to meet THEIR deepest needs? The truth, erection size insecurity is one of the biggest reasons many men feel inadequate in bed. Believe it or not, in today's culture, there is much of a stigma around the size of a man's anatomy.
The proliferation of locker room jokes, adult entertainment and even online gossip has perpetuated a stereotype that unless you "fit" a certain size mold, you can't please your partner in bed. Whether these ideas are true is NOT the purpose of this article. Instead, we want to take a quick and easy look at how you can naturally and nutritionally improve the size and strength of your erection through dietary and lifestyle changes alone. Curious to know more? Continue reading as we take a closer look below.
How Lifestyle Affects Erection Size
The 3 biggest factors that influence sexual performance are fairly easy to follow.
- Diet. (what you put into your body from a nutritional standpoint)
- Habit (are they supportive or destructive?)
- Health (do you have any underlying more serious issues that apply to sexual performance?)
- Health is something that is beyond the scope of this article, as it can include all sorts of other underlying factors. (you can do all the right things, and yet, still be unlucky) But diet and habit DIRECTLY affect erection size and strength, sexual performance and even how much you ENJOY sex, so it's what we'll quickly cover here.
Habits that affect erection size negatively?
- Cigarettes and alcohol both constrict blood vessels. They also affect the quality of the blood that flows to and through the extremities of the body. The truth is, your erection is directly regulated by how much blood can flow to and through your penis. If the quality of that blood is low, and poorly oxygenated, your erection size will suffer.
- Moreover, if you smoke, you can expect to have an erection that FEELS 20% less firm, by dint of less blood being able to get there! If you add in alcohol, you can potentially cause your blood vessels to constrict another 20%, leading to dramatically softer erections.
What you EAT can have a similar affect
For example? Foods high in saturated fat can have a similar affect on blood flow. Highly processed foods with refined sugar, white flour and other additives are also a no no if you truly care about how long and strong your erection will grow.
The BEST things to put in your body are simple:
- Leafy green vegetables like kale and spinach. These plants have all sorts of natural compounds that are not only great for your body, but will help supercharge the oxygen levels in your blood supply in 72 hours or less.
- Oily fish like salmon and sardines. These are great for their high levels of omega fatty acids, and a host of other unique amino acids which are really great for sexual and reproductive health!
- Blueberries, blackberries and cherries. High in phytochemical that can reduce inflammation (the bad kind!) while triggering anti-aging affects in the body that can aid in sexual performance as well.
- Lastly, visualization! Believe it or not, you can visualize your way to becoming better in bed, and that includes a longer, stronger erection as well. Here is how. Cortisol is a stress hormone that can cause Erectile Dysfunction, or the lack of ANY blood flow to your erection.
- Mindfulness meditation, concentration and visualization exercises are a great way to reduce cortisol, while increasing testosterone, especially if you do these with very specific exercises, body manipulations and power poses.
The good news?
While all of this is just an overview, you DONT' need to suffer from a soft erection, or be "bad" in bed one day longer than you want. You can take control of your sexual power, and you can do it naturally... starting today!
One of the major issues facing dentists, patients and patients wallets is that the majority of us don't visit the dentist on a regular basis. More than a quarter of adults only visit the dentist when they have a problem.
The infrequency and irregularity of dental check-ups is causing a huge number of problems for us. The facts say a lot here with 31% of adults having tooth decay, 66% of us having visible plaque and 29% of the population suffering from regular pain in the mouth or teeth.
How Often Should You Visit the Dentist
Both adults and children should visit the dentist regularly, as often as they recommend. For those with certain medical conditions, your dental team may want to see you more often.
It is also important to remember that certain types of medication may impact our oral health too, for instance, patients who have ‘dry mouth' caused by medication may be more likely to get tooth decay and will need to visit their dental team more often.
Why Dental Check Ups Are So Important
The problem we have is that many of us ignore the health of our mouth, especially when we compare it to our overall body health. We allow problems to develop before we actually visit the dentist.
There are a wide number of issues this creates but we have listed the two most common issues left unchecked;
Allowing Gums to Bleed
Allowing your gums to bleed helps create cavities and inflamed gums - pockets develop under the gum-line filled with bacteria that eat away the teeth and eventually the bone causing tooth loss. Visiting the dentist regularly can ensure your gum health is properly maintained and early treatment prevents serious problems developing.
Tooth pain is most often caused from cavities forming. Once a cavity reaches the stage where it is causing pain then root canal treatment (or possibly tooth loss) is more likely, or an extensive filling. Regular check-ups ensure that the beginnings of a filling can be identified, treated and additional brushing routines created.
Overall dental check-ups will dramatically decrease the potential for all oral health problems becoming serious. They are also cost effective compared to paying for expensive major dental works such as tooth replacements, crowns and gum repair.
Check Up Costs Are Low
This includes a check of your teeth and gums and also covers basic treatments including scaling, polishing and the application of fluoride varnishes and fissure sealants. You will also receive advice on preventing issues developing and your brushing technique and habits.
Private dental check-ups are not significantly more expensive in most parts of the country.
Visiting the dentist should be a regular part of your schedule, just like a proper oral health routine. The benefits of check-ups far outweigh any minor inconveniences booking an appointment might cause!It's time to prioritise our oral health.
- Increased frequency of munching on snacks especially sugary and starchy foods will lead to plaque buildup on teeth which is the root cause of decay of teeth, gum bleeding and bad breath.
- Limits snacks in between meals to help reduce plaque, maintain a fresh breath and good oral health.
- After every feed swish or rinse your mouth with water to clean your teeth of the foods which are stuck.
Facing relationship issues due to sexual weakness? lack or absence of marital intimacy due to impotency can seriously break down relationships. A good marriage is fixed by passion and pleasure in the bed, get it back with safe and effective homeopathy sexual weakness remedies and proper consultation.
Homeopathic sexual wellness products are well known for their beneficial effect in the physical sphere and in cases of psychological factors like anxiety, depression and fatigue associated with erectile dysfunction. The improper functioning of the germinal glands affects the whole life-current in an individual leading male problems like impotence (erectile dysfunction), sexual asthenia, low sperm count, premature ejaculation etc. The active ingredients in homeopathic sex medicines are adapted in such a way as to influence the different systems, with special emphasis on the sexual glands thus providing best treatment for absent erection. Homeopathy helps you rejuvenate your lost vigor, vitality and bring back the zing in your relationship.
Why homeopathy for better sex? 7 good reasons
1.Provides natural performance boost with the power of herbs like ashwa gandha, damiana, agnus castus, caladium, titanium etc. These contain pharmcodynamically active alkaloids, glucoside, carbonates of calcium and sodium that act as natural stimulants for sex drive#
2. Homeopathic sexual wellness medicines are well known for their beneficial effect in the sexual sphere treating concomitant factors like anxiety, depression and fatigue
3.Homeopathy acts on the ageing affects of tissues, stimulating detoxicant cellular mechanism and restoring efficacy of albuminous molecules
4. Supports both male and female sexual desire and vitality, non-hormonal, safe and effective. Facilitates normal reproductive function while improving virility without any side effects
5. Homeopathy works constitutionally in rectifying psychological issues like depression, stress or performance anxiety that lead to ed
6. Counteracts bad effects of sexual over indulgence in an effective manner through effective pharmacological action of its ingredients
7. Key action is adaptogenic and tonic (natural aphrodisiac). Certain preparations can be sugar free and therefore suitable for diabetics.
7 reasons why olive oil is so good for you!
Olive oil also known as ‘jaitoon ka tel’ is an essential fruit oil with its origins being mainly in the mediterranean regions. It is utilized for cooking purposes, developing cosmetic products and soaps, for medicinal purposes and as pharmaceutical supplements. The various types of olive oil are virgin olive oil, extra virgin olive oil and pure olive oil. Apart from being a cooking medium, olive oil also has several unique health benefits. Here are some of them:
1. Helps prevent alzheimer’s
Studies have shown that oleocanthal, a polyphenol found in extra virgin olive oil, reduces cognitive decline that comes with ageing including alzheimer’s disease. Polyphenols – powerful antioxidants found in extra virgin olive oil – also help to combat the oxidative stress associated with ageing.
2. Regulates blood sugar levels
Eating extra virgin olive oil as part of a balanced diet may help prevent or delay the onset of diabetes. Extra virgin olive oil helps regulate and balance our insulin levels so that there are no sugar spikes.
3. Moisturizes the skin
Unlike commercial moisturizers that can clog pores and aggravate a current skin condition, olive oil penetrates deeply into the skin while providing a cleansing effect. Try using olive oil at night as a substitute for your regular moisturizer. Apply the oil to your face and neck. Gently pat the skin with a tissue to wipe away any excess oil.
4. Fights ageing
Olive oil contains 3 major antioxidants – vitamin e, polyphenols and phytosterols. Antioxidants when applied topically help protect the skin from premature skin ageing. Vitamin e partly accounts for the anti-ageing benefits of olive oil because it helps restore skin smoothness and protects against ultraviolet light. Hydroxytyrosol, a rather raw compound found in olive oil also prevents free radical damage to the skin.
5. Keeps blood pressure in check
Just as monosaturated fats (mufa’s) can look after the health of your heart, monosaturated fats found in olive oil also contain high amounts of an essential fatty acid (efa) called omega3. Omega3 and mufa keep your heart healthy by helping to lower blood pressure. It is called efa because the body cannot make it by itself and therefore we must get it from food sources.
6. Prevents osteoporosis
There is strong evidence that olive oil helps improve the amount of calcium in the blood which can have a positive effect on bone density, so it may prevent osteoporosis from developing. Olive oil appears to be particularly beneficial when combined with omega3 fatty acids.
7. Helps prevent strokes
Stroke is caused by a disturbance of blood flow to the brain, either due to a blood clot or bleeding. In developed nations, stroke is the second most common cause of death, right after heart disease. After much research olive oil was found to be the only source of mono-saturated fat associated with a reduced risk of stroke and heart disease.
Add olive oil to your diet to reap the many health benefits. Extra virgin olive – the oil from the first pressing of the olive fruit is green and has a full bodied flavour, is best consumed raw, as dressing for salads and dishes, in dips raw, as heating the oil can reduce its benefits. For cooking use pure olive oil which is milder in taste and yellow in colour.
A man places a great deal of worth on his penis. After all, it's the part of him that brings such incredible pleasure, not only to himself, but to his partners. It's the part that all men seem to talk about and compare. Has anyone ever heard a man talk fondly about the shape of his nose, or guys comparing the size and shape of their earlobes? Given how important this part of the body is, guys already know that good penis care is essential.
But do they know exactly how to maintain their penis health so that they can not only have a more handsome penis, but fewer penis problems as well? There are a few things men need to keep in mind, whether they are revamping their old routine for penis care or starting out for the first time on this very important journey.
1. Careful cleaning is a must. The penis is usually very warm, encased in clothing that keeps it in the dark, and a little moist from the sweat and other body oils that surround it. The result is a perfect breeding ground for bacteria. That's why a daily cleaning is so important. A man should look for a good cleanser that will not dry out his skin, and wash the area with warm water on at least a daily basis. It is important to clean every part of the penis, especially under the foreskin for intact men. When the cleaning is done, pat dry the penis - never rub, as this can create irritation.
2. Take care to use lubrication. Whether a guy is playing on his own or with a partner, adequate lubrication can remedy all sorts of penis problems before they have a chance to begin. Going at it without lube might seem okay at first, but remember that the sensitive penis skin is made up of all sorts of delicate nerve endings, which are maintained by tiny blood vessels right underneath the skin. Lots of friction but not lube means that those blood vessels might suffer injury, which in turn can contribute to scar tissue, neither of which bode very well for a handsome penis.
3. Avoid sexually transmitted diseases. This seems like a no-brainer, but it's surprising how many men choose to have sex without a condom 'just this once' and think there will be no serious consequences from that fact. And sure, a man might get lucky from time to time, but eventually the lack of protection will catch up with him. The result could easily be penis bumps, warts, red spots and discharge, as well as penis pain. Though many conditions can be treated fully, some might leave behind scars or worse, stay around forever, like herpes - and lurk there until another outbreak that ruins the look of a guy's handsome penis.
4. Use a top-notch penis health crème. The importance of an excellent penis health crème (health professionals recommend Man 1 Man Oil, which is clinically proven mild and safe for skin) cannot be stressed enough. A good crème will contain a plethora of vitamins. These should include vitamin A, also known as retinol, which is known for maintaining skin health. Another is vitamin B5, also known as pantothenic acid, an essential nutrient often found in high-end skin crèmes. Vitamins C, D and E help ensure further maintenance of healthy penis skin. Amino acids that ease peripheral nerve damage can help the penis that has been enjoyed a little too much, and the wonders of Shea butter can help keep skin supple and smooth. Applying a crème like this daily after a shower is the perfect way to ensure a healthy, handsome penis.
An allergy is a reaction by your immune system to something that does not bother most other people. People who have allergies often are sensitive to more than one thing. Substances that often cause reactions are
- Dust mites
- Mold spores
- Pet dander
- Insect stings
Normally, your immune system fights germs. It is your body's defense system. In most allergic reactions, however, it is responding to a false alarm. Genes and the environment probably both play a role.It is necessary to visit a board certified dermatologist for Allergy treatment.
After decades of promises and false starts, what all men have wanted has finally become a reality. No, we're not talking about that awesome threesome with a few ladies from the latest Swimsuit Edition (though if a man does happen to be so lucky, please, do share the tale!). We're talking about something so responsible, so practical, that it will make a man's head spin - and a woman's, too. Now, an integral part of good penis care might actually be found in a simple injection or a little pill. It's male birth control.
Is male birth control finally here?
Actually, it is - on a limited basis, anyway. A study published in the Journal of Clinical Endocrinology and Metabolism tested the birth control shot on 320 men around the world. These men were in monogamous relationships with female partners. The men ranged in age from 18 to 45, and were confirmed to have a normal sperm count at the start of the study.
Men took a shot every eight weeks that consisted of two specific hormones: Testosterone and norethisterone enanthate, which is basically a derivative of progestin, a common medication found in women's birth control. The testosterone tricked the body into thinking it had enough, so it stopped producing it. The progestin suppressed production of both testosterone and sperm. Though it took several weeks to diminish sperm count, those counts went down steadily throughout the first several weeks of the shot being administered.
And yes, it worked. The method was 96% effective in reducing sperm count to a point of preventing pregnancy. In fact, the only participants who got their partners pregnant did so before the shot had fully taken effect - which was not the failure of the shot, but a failure of proper timing.
What does this mean for overall health?
Interestingly, the study was terminated before it was considered complete. That happened because three percent of men who took the injections dealt with side effects, including muscle pain, pain at the injection site, acne and increased libido. Depression was also found in a few men in the study, which was enough for the researchers to stop the process in its tracks.
Most men returned to regular fertility within about 12 weeks of the final injection. However, further studies need to be done to ensure that fertility really will come back when a man is ready to get a partner pregnant.
What does this mean for penis skin health?
Men who are curious about male birth control are likely sexually active with a partner, and that means that they should not only care about their overall health, but their penis health as well. This includes being careful to protect himself from sexually transmitted diseases, as well as to find ways to avoid unwanted pregnancies. Keep in mind that the extra testosterone offered in the male birth control shot can make a man feel great, as well as boost his libido, so more sex will likely be happening if you choose to use this birth control route. That means paying attention to penis skin health matters more than ever.
The penis should always be tended to with a specially formulated penis health crème (health professionals recommend Man 1 Man Oil, which is clinically proven mild and safe for skin) designed for a man's unique needs. These nutrient crèmes bring potent vitamins and minerals right to the skin in the form of a high-end emollient, usually one that contains Shea butter and vitamin E. Men should look specifically for crèmes that contain pantothenic acid, also known as vitamin B5, which promotes cell metabolism, and alpha lipoic acid, which fights the signs of aging. Applying the crème on a regular basis can help ensure the best results.
Most amazing thing in dentistry. Tooth implant. Those patients who don't have teeth and does not want to wear dentures. They should go for tooth implant. But it has to be a good quality implants. We can put 1 teeth with implants or multiple teeth also. That is for life time. Dental implants are good for oral health as well as bone health.