Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Rahul JoshiYour feedback matters!
Suffering from psoriasis skin problem on whole body for 8 years and have take medicine from many doctor and hakim. Now plzz tell me how can I get relief from this.
1. Brooming and mopping our house
2. Doing gardening work
3. Cleaning our house
4. Washing the car or Bike
5. Taking the dog for walking .So we too walk
6. Take a long walk in the Malls
7. Weekends .U can go to beech side and parks
8. Yoga/ meditation can also be practiced
I have some small and medium scars on my forearms and legs. They are flat old scars. I have been using glyceric acid cream (12%) and eraser ayurvedic cream. But there has not been any improvement, especially on forearms. The scars are dark brown in colour. I have also tried hydroquinone cream which was recommended to me by a dermatologist. However, there has not been any change on the appearance of scars. What would be the best treatment. I am concerned aesthetically as I am a woman. I have also tried home remedies like applying lemon peen and aloe vera sap.
I'm having periods for only one day in a month. Last two months alone I'm experiencing this changes. Will this affect pregnancy.
Sir mujhe Apne private body parts me bhut itching hote hai night me Sabse jayda kya Karu me please help.
I am suffering from more stress and rude and so much angry behaviour so I am not concentrate on my studies and anything so please you give me some advise to detect my problems.
I have been using the below supplements for around 10 days. Asparagus adscendens 500 mg Withania somnifera 500 mg Another ayurvedic combination for stress All of the above capsules are taken 1 in morning and 1 night I under the medication of OCD, depression and Anxiety for several years. I am mostly prescribed with antidepressants which are causing sexual dysfunction, weight gain etc. I have informed sexual dysfunction to my psychiatrist and he has told be to take a sexual stimulating tablet 2 hours before the act. I have recently come across a supplement called Ginkgo biloba and also read in many medical researches that it has showing improvement in around 80% people sexual dysfunction due to anti depressants. It was laso told that I have to take a min 240 mg per day in 2 divided dosage to have in order to get good results. Now my question is, can I take ginkgo biloba 240 mg, the current ayurvedic supplements I have mentioned above along with the anti depressants.
Eggs are usually the first thing that comes to your mind when you think of a protein source that is cheap and easily available. You can eat them boiled, fried, scrambled or pair them with other foods. They are a powerhouse of nutrients such as vitamins and minerals that nourish your body.
Here are the reasons why eggs are considered to be the perfect super foods:
- Eggs contain Antioxidants: Eggs contain antioxidants such as Lutein and Zeaxanthin that help in providing nourishment to the eyes. It prevents certain diseases such as macular degeneration and eye cataracts.
- They are a nutrient powerhouse: They contain heart healthy fats, protein, Vitamins, minerals and other trace nutrients. They are also rich in Phosphorus, iron and Vitamin A. Don’t throw the yolk away fearing its cholesterol content as it contains most of the egg’s nutrients.
- They promote satiety: The carbohydrate content in eggs not being excessive, it spares the blood sugar levels from the dreaded spikes. Also, the high protein content of eggs tends to promote satiety. Eating eggs on a regular basis as a part of a healthy diet is known to reduce weight and lead to fat loss.
- They are good for your hair and skin: They contain Vitamin B12 and sulphur, both of them being panaceas of skin and hair related woes. Eggs are known to be the best sources of keratin (a type of protein present in nails and hair) in terms of bioavailability. (Bioavailability is how well a nutrient is absorbed by your body.)
- Boosts good cholesterol levels in the body: Regular egg consumption has been shown to increase good cholesterol levels (HDL) in the body, which in turn reduce chances of stroke and other heart diseases.
- They contain protein in good amounts: Eggs are the cheapest source of proteins and also the most readily available ones. They contain all the 9 essential amino acids that are required by the body. Eggs are one of the most preferred foods to gain muscle as the protein from eggs can easily be absorbed by the body. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dietitian-nutritionist.