Treatment of Lumpectomy
Minor Ot Service Procedures
Prostate Laser Surgery
Holistic Heart Wellness & Health Care - Ayurveda
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Treatment of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart Att
Treating Post Bypass Surgery Blockages
Preventing Post Bypass Surgery Blockages
Cardiac Catheterization Procedure
Angioplasty Stent Surgery
Preventing Stent Surgeries
Cardiac Ablation Procedure
Submit a review for BSES MG HospitalYour feedback matters!
Skin becomes red after bathing and I don't use hot shower even I use moisturizer after bathing but It doesn't work.
How to eat garlic for health benefits like reducing cholesterol level, should I chew it or swallow it?
Hi Doc this is Sanjeev, 44-year-old. Till previous 2 years skin of my face is clear and smooth. I have a sensitive skin. But since last 2 years I have developed black mark or pigmentation on my forehead, nose and area between eyes and ear. This started due to sun burn but still have on my face in spite of several creams / lotions and home remedies. Please suggest.
Hi doc, I was told to use sunban ultra gel to get rid of hyper pigmentation cause by sun exposure but kind discuss for me to get cause am in Africa precisely Nigeria so can you may suggest something else that will be easy to get thanks.
Hlw sir I need a advice that is how to glow my skin brightness. My skin colour is little bit dark .so is there any medicine or something else that I would use.
Hi my big brother age 35 and his bp 150 or 160 and 90/95 And he is taking Amlovas 5 on morning What we should doing.
Sir, My report about cholesterol as follows: Total cholesterol: 260 mg/DL HDL :34 LDL: 167 Triglycerides: 362 VLDL: 73 Non HDL: 226 How to control this?
Sir my face is black so I want to make my face glowing and whitish? Can it is possible if possible please suggest how so please help me thanks.
Black mole are to much on the face skin and she is of 30th age please suggest some medicine aur cream.
Hi sir! Can you please suggest me some home made remedies for clear and baby pink skin. Thanks in advance.
I am suffering from dry cough for the last one week and I have chest pain when ever I cough hard. Can you suggest what should be done.
My father is suffering from borderline high cholesterol the range is 200-239 mg/DL. I knw that the oily things is to be avoid but can anyone tell me that how much protein and carbohydrate needed to him on the daily basis and water .And also told me that how much calories is to be burn on the daily basis .And how many days to be overcome from this disease Thank you.
The term 'chest pain’ is a very common term and is usually used in day to day life. Basically, chest pain refers to the pain that may generate in your chest, shoulder and can travel to your ribs, jaws and towards your arms. The feeling of the pain can be sharp or dull, depending on the severity of your condition and cause.
There can be several reasons behind chest pain. You need to conduct a few tests to examine the real cause of the chest pain. It is always advised by health experts to take the symptoms of chest pain very seriously in order to avoid any serious problem in the future. Most of the severe and life-threatening diseases behind chest pain involve lung and heart problems. People having serious heart problems often feel discomfort, followed by pain in their chest area.
Chest pain which is related to any heart disease such as heart attack usually has symptoms like:
- Feeling of fullness and tightness in the chest region
- Burning or crushing pain, which travels from the chest to jaw, hands and back region.
- Breathing problem
Usually, it is very tough to distinguish whether the pain is associated with a heart problem or not. But generally chest pains which are not related to heart problems involves symptoms like
- Sensation in your mouth
- Problem in swallowing food
- Pain that worsens when you cough
- Burning sensation in your chest
Common causes of chest pain
- Angina: Angina is a medical condition described as a feeling of discomfort or pain in the chest region. This situation occurs when your heart muscles don't receive blood, which contains rich oxygen. Angina is a symptom of Coronary Heart Disease (CHD). The pain can take place in your shoulder, jaw, neck and arms also.
- Lung problems: People with lung disorders can encounter various types of chest pains. But some common causes are:
- Pleurisy: It is a type of medical condition, which occurs due to inflammation of the lining of chest and lungs. Due to this, you feel a sharp pain at the time of breathing, coughing or sneezing.
- Pneumonia: It is a type of lung infection, which causes chest pain.
- Pneumothorax: It is a type of lung disorder, which occurs when a portion of your chest gets collapsed.
- Asthma: It is a type of condition, which occurs due to shortness of breath and causes chest pain while coughing, sneezing and breathing.
- Gastrointestinal problem: Gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD) is also a common reason for chest pain such as burning sensation in your heart.
- Other causes of chest pain: There are several other reasons of chest pain such as muscle strain, ribs injury, shingles, anxiety and panic attacks. It is always important to visit a physician whenever you encounter any of such chest pain symptoms.