Balloon Angioplasty Procedure
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Submit a review for BSES MG HospitalYour feedback matters!
Hypertension or high blood pressure in common parlance is caused by irregular blood circulation in the blood vessels. High blood pressure has been an established cause for several fatal and critical heart diseases. Middle aged individuals are more prone to heart diseases caused by high blood pressure. Doctors also caution those with stressful lifestyles to keep the blood pressure levels in control. While there are prescribed drugs aimed at curing high blood pressure troubles, a large number of people are reposing their trust in homeopathy for treating high blood pressure. Among a long drawn process of cures, homeopathic treatments are extremely effective and trustworthy methods:
2. Argentum Nitricum
At times high blood pressure occurs due to anxiety and mental agitations. Argentum Nitricum is an effective remedy in curing such conditions.
3. Natrum Muriaticum
Certain high blood pressure conditions arise due to suppressed anger and stress. Harrowing events of the past and unsolved issues can induce heightened blood pressure levels. Natrum Muriaticum is a perfect solution for such troubles.
4. Veratum Viride
Veratum Viride helps in reducing arterial tension and normalizing cardiac palpitations.
5. Natural Supplements
For a variety of ailments caused by high blood pressure, homeopathy offers certain natural supplements like Co enzyme, Hawthorne, Omega-3, Vitamin E for remedying blood pressure concerns. It improves heart function and prevents blood clotting.
To heal high blood pressure caused by emotional upsurges, grief and trauma, Ignatia can be perceived as a useful remedy.
This is an emergency medical condition caused by vigorous throbbing of arteries which may progress to haemorrhaging. Belladonna goes a long way in taming such untoward medical emergencies.
Certain bodily changes result in high blood pressure, especially in the cases of women. During the onset of menopause, high blood pressure becomes a common concomitant. Lachesis is used to treat such issues.
On certain occasions blood pressure level shoots up due to heat and excess exposure to the sun. Glonoinum is aimed at controlling the blood pressure levels in those situations.
My skin complexion is dark and I have tried a lot of cosmetics to have a fairer skin but none of the creams worked. So what can I do and which cosmetic or cream should I use.
I am 35 years and have heavy dark circle since 14 years I have good health good hemoglobin. I take good sleep and doing homeremidies to remove them but useless what should I do.
Dear doctors. Can I use mela care cream My skin is dark Aur iske side effect or good result kya he Or kese use kare? Please suggest me doctor.
I am suffering from fungal infection and daag at my neck and fungal infection around my private parts areas so help me to resolve this problem.
I have black mark. On my face what should I do. please Help us with the new year to you soon and Do something.
What is piles and anal fissure? What is consequent of anal fissure? Chronic anal fissure causes or convert anal cancer? Please give me suggestion.
Dear doctor I have been suffering from anul fissure since 12 years. Now I face some problem such as constipation. When stool is hard then my anus finishing point occur swelling and pain and not smoothly delivered stool. I want to know better advice about anal fissure and piles.
Hi, I'm 19 years old and I have 7 month pregnant my c/o fungal infection both thigh, abdominal site and private part site .I was used antifungal cream fourderm, terbinaforce plus, etc. But not improved and increasing infection .sir I need your suggestion. Thank you.
I have very oily pigmented skin please suggest Good oil control de pigmentation cream I am 26 years women.
Hi I am very low in Vitamin D. Level is at "6" .I am 25 years old. Please consider that I have high cholesterol level as well, Total cholesterol count is 303. LDL 217, Triglyceride 264 ,HDL 33. Can you suggest something?
Any insect bit me in my leg soo there will be all right but there is one dark circle is now so I want to erase it.
Hello doctor ivhave a problem under my eyes dark circles are coming by using brunda under eye cream can easily give me change from these dark circles problem of mine.
Hello doctor I don't know what happened to me I visited gynaecologist she said nothing to worried actually I had bleeding from my mouth while coughing nd as well as blood in stool in regular intervals. My bp is alws below 100 nd I feel very tried nd weak. Period blood count is also low my age ia 28 now please do help me out need to consult any other doctor.
Hi, I am a 23 year old female. Since some time now I have dry cracked skin around my buttcrack and the skin around my anus gets a little white and moist after some time. I wash the area twice a day as it begins to smell. Please can you recommend a solution as I am embarrassed to speak to my dermatologist about this.
I have a scare on my left arm. How I can vanish that? Also I have no weight to my height. How can I manage my weight?
A common skin condition which causes the discoloration of your skin in patches across the face, melasma is more of a social embarrassment and cause for distress rather than being a serious condition. Although it affects men as well, studies have shown that over 90 percent of patients are women. It is also known as the mask of pregnancy as many pregnant women develop this skin condition.
Causes of Melasma
Primary causes of melasma have been attributed to various hormonal changes within the body. Let's look at some of the factors that may cause this disorder:
- Pregnancy - This is often attributed as the leading cause of melasma, the primary cause has often been attributed to hormonal changes that a woman may experience due to pregnancy.
- Treatments that may change hormonal balance - Women on contraceptive pills or who have implants such as intrauterine devices may also develop this disorder. This is due to the balance of estrogen and progesterone being changed within the body.
- Sun exposure - Continued sun exposure may also lead to melasma. This is due to the activation of melanocytes within the body which start producing more melanin.
- Stress - Long periods of stress on the body can also trigger hormonal changes and cause melasma.
- Thyroid problems - If someone suffers from Hypothyroidism or low levels of the thyroid hormone, it can trigger other hormonal changes and also cause this skin disorder.
It has also been noticed that people with generally a darker skin tone tend to get melasma and it is less common in people with fairer skin.
Certain Characteristics of Melasma
Melasma develops in certain patterns which can be easily diagnosed either as spots on the skin similar to freckles or brown patches of skin that grow bigger. Some of these patterns are:
- Malar pattern - This grows on the nose and cheeks
- Mandibular pattern - Starts growing around the jaw line
- Brachial melasma - This grows on the upper arms and shoulders
- Lateral cheek pattern - Grows on the cheek on both sides of the face
- Centrofacial pattern - Nose, upper lips, forehead and cheeks
Treatment of Melasma
Most women who develop melasma during pregnancy report that it goes away after childbirth. However certain forms of melasma may appear in non-pregnant women due to hormonal changes. Treating the underlying hormonal changes usually resolves the problem. However certain other methods may be required to resolve the issues such as skin creams, chemical peels, dermabrasion and microdermabrasion.
For glowing, bright skin, it is important that it is maintained well. The skin has multiple layers, and over a period of time, due to constant exposure to pollution and dust, the top layers become worn out and lack lustre. Once these top layers are removed, the underlying layers which are fresher can help in giving the skin a much younger and brighter look.
Microdermabrasion – What it Does?
There are tiny particles, which are abrasive in nature, which are used on the skin. These by their abrasive and cleansing nature, remove the top layers, making way for fresher skin from the subsequent layers. It is very similar to a facial, except that an instrument is used, which will generate mild heat, which helps in removing the top dead cells.
This procedure, which takes about 45 minutes, creates a gentle vacuum which removes dead cells. In addition,
- It improves circulation so that the cheeks turn rosy again
- It reduces wrinkles and fine lines that appear as part of ageing. In fact, microdermabrasion is one of the most widely used anti-ageing treatments currently.
- It improves dullness, by removing the top dead layers and provides skin with a fresh lease of life (and cells!)
- It reduces appearance of age spots which are due to increased pigmentation and makes skin even and less rough
- Reduces damage caused by the sun
- Scars (from any injury)
- Removes blackheads and whiteheads
What to Expect:
- It is usually done in the outpatient setting, and no anesthesia is required
- Any chemical treatment to the affected area should be stopped 2 days ahead
- Discuss with your doctor about your regular medications, which might require change
- Continue using the sunscreen
- Do not wear makeup on the day of the treatment
- There is heat generated during the process, so there could be redness, mild swelling, and tenderness
- After the procedure, avoid direct sun exposure for at least 2 to 3 days
- Do not use any chemicals on the area for at least 3 days
- Do not use saunas or steam for about a week
- Face should be washed multiple times, either with plain water, or with a gentle face wash
- Repeat sessions, if required, will be done after 3 to 4 weeks depending on the condition and your response
Microdermabrasion is one of the most widely used skin polishing techniques and talk to your doctor to find out if it can help bring your skin back to life!!