Find numerous Cardiologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Cardiologists with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cardiologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Balloon Angioplasty Procedure
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Holistic Heart Wellness & Health Care - Ayurveda
Mitral Valve Replacement Surgery
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Treatment of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart Att
Cardiac Ablation Procedure
Coronary Bypass Surgery
Carotid Angioplasty And Stenting Procedure
Cardiac Catheterization Procedure
Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillators (Icds) Tre
Angioplasty Stent Surgery
Preventing Stent Surgeries
Submit a review for Dr. Ratna ParkiYour feedback matters!
Dear Doctor Ji, I am 63 years old and I work in a private company as an accounts manager. I take medicine for high BP and blood sugar. Both are within normal range. I always carry two packets of marie biscuits and when I feel hungry I take few biscuits and water. You suggest peanuts. Salted peanuts are available but will it do any harm to my health and BP and sugar problem. Kindly confirm. Even potatoes chips are available. Please confirm.
Sometime My heart beat fast at night . Around 20 days gap. I consult Dr. . ECG normal Echo normal . Is it due to stress ? It do not happen whole day . Only at sleeping time .
I have fever (37.5) and my heart beat rate is also above 100, between 100 -110, I also have a headache what should I do harshit porwal.
I am 26 years male suddenly I feeling pain in heart and lungs and heart feels like heavy stone and wheezing also what is the problem I am having or is it heart attack symptoms?
I'm 30 years I want to know how to reduce bad cholesterol? which oil good for health? does meditation helps to low our high bp?
My wife is in her 6th month of pregnancy. We planned for a day trip by car considering that she have been diagnosed with low lying placenta. Is it advisable to have a long trip by car?
I am a heart patients some time my heart beating so fast approx 135 time in one minutes so whats is reason.
High cholesterol has become a very common phrase nowadays. With excessive consumption of fast foods and sugar, lifestyle disorders such as diabetes and high cholesterol have become very common. In order to know what high cholesterol is, you should first know about cholesterol.
Cholesterol is a type of fat present in the body which is needed for regulating hormones in the body. It also plays an important role in Vitamin D production. Though you get cholesterol from food, the body has its own supply of cholesterol as well. Excessive cholesterol in the body can lead to cholesterol build up in your arteries, resulting in blood circulation problems. The arteries tend to narrow down, not allowing the blood to flow properly. High cholesterol levels are linked to heart problems and strokes.
Ayurveda is a holistic system of medicine, the treatments of which are based on natural ingredients. It is very effective and free from side effects, unlike conventional methods of treatment. Ayurvedic remedies for high cholesterol levels in the body aim to bring down the cholesterol level and improve your overall wellbeing.
The Ayurvedic tips to lower cholesterol levels are:
- Eat healthy: Diet plays an important role in maintaining healthy cholesterol levels, so eating healthy is of paramount importance. Include plenty of vegetables and fruits in your diet to get the required amount of Vitamins and minerals in order to keep your body healthy. Avoid refined grains as they spike your blood sugar levels. Instead opt for whole grains such as brown rice.
- Eat healthy fats: Eat healthy fats such as unsaturated fats present in foods such as almonds and olive oil. Keep saturated and trans-fats at bay as they increase cholesterol levels in the body.
- Exercise regularly: Regular exercise keeps your weight levels optimal and also brings down your cholesterol levels. Simple cardiovascular exercises such as running and swimming can be done on a regular basis.
- Avoid smoking: Smoking causes your blood vessels to constrict, thus hampering the flow of blood. In addition to accumulation of plaque, this can further hamper blood flow.
- Maintain optimal weight levels: Following healthy eating habits along with regular exercise will allow you to maintain optimal weight levels. So if your weight is on the higher side, then re-evaluate your eating habits and make the necessary changes.