Find numerous Cardiologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Cardiologists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cardiologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Balloon Angioplasty Procedure
Cardiac Ablation Procedure
Cardiac Catheterization Procedure
Carotid Angioplasty And Stenting Procedure
Coronary Bypass Surgery
Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillators (Icds) Tre
Mitral Valve Replacement Surgery
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Intra - Arterial Thrombolysis Procedures
Treatment Of Restenosis
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Angioplasty Stent Surgery
Preventing Stent Surgeries
Submit a review for Dr. Ratna ParkiYour feedback matters!
I am a 55 years old male with reasonable good health. I have my cholesterol on border line, I want to improve on this with some ayurvedic medicines, can you help? Also , daily when I get up, I feel lethargic and energy less, I do not feel fresh like as you get up from a good sleep, I do not have sugar problem, I have done all my clinical diagnosis.
Its been there years my heart felt like pressing and uncomfortable I show it to lot cardio but they say its not a problem with the heart what you suggest.
My mother has a sharp pain in her veins of leg from knee to foot fingers for last one year. We examine her sugar, thyroid, etc. All reports are normal. Now she is not able to stand also. Can you suggest any thing? Please!
I am a diabetic, taking glyciphage-500 mg. Yesterday I undergone lipid and hba1c tests. The levels are as follows. 1) hba1c-6.00% 2) s. Cholesterol -201 mgs/dl 3) s. Triglycerides-140 mgs/dl 4) hdl-36 mgs/dl 5) ldl-137 mgs/dl 6) vldl-28 mgs/dl shall I start medicines for cholesterol or any tips to control these levels. Since last two year these levels are maintained. Regards.
If heart rests for 0.83 seconds, considering 72 average beats per minute, heart rests for 59.76 seconds per minute. Is it correct?
I have a low bp. What are the diet, lifestyle and exercise to follow to alleviate the same. Currently I do plank exercise and dont feel the side effects also I eat jaggery with groundnut and eat oats which reduces the side effects. R these are appropriate things in such a condition. Please suggest.
I want to get rid of belly fat. But am unable to as I am already a patient of Scleroderma with Raynaud and also am having high blood pressure. What should I do to reduce my weight.
I am 26 year old, married, and have a child. I feel pain sometimes in my chest, and have pain in my left shoulder sweating also. What is that ?
Blood pressure readings above 140/90 are classified as hypertension or high blood pressure. Hypertension causes straining of blood vessels and an interruption in the blood flow. There are no specific symptoms, but prolonged hypertension can lead to a heart stroke.
Listed below are a few ways to reduce high blood pressure:
- Limit your salt intake: The sodium content in salt disrupts the balance of fluids in your body, leading to high blood pressure. To avert hypertension, cut down on your daily salt intake to a maximum of one tablespoon.
- Indulge in physical exercise: If you are suffering from pre-hypertension (mild hypertension), it can be avoided or controlled by engaging in physical exercise such as brisk walk, swimming or playing a sport. Exercising regularly can lower blood pressure levels by 5 mmHg (millimetres of mercury).
- Bask in the sun: Exposure to sunlight alters the nitric oxide levels in your blood which leads to reduction in blood pressure. Thus, soaking up the sun can prove to be a great way to avoid a stroke in future.
- Add ginger and cardamom to your diet: The two spices, ginger and cardamom, provide required warmth to your body and help in stabilising the circulation of blood in your body and help in bringing down blood pressure levels.
- Add more green vegetables to your diet: Green vegetables, preferably the leafy ones, are rich in nutrients such as magnesium, iron and folate which help in maintaining the blood circulation that is essential for combating high blood pressure.
- Switch to decaf coffee: If you can’t give up coffee entirely, switch to decaf beverages as caffeine is responsible for tightening your blood vessels which leads to increased stress and blood pressure levels.
- Start drinking tea: Herbals teas such as chamomile, ginger, green tea and hibiscus tea contain herbal properties which soothe your blood vessels and nourish the blood flow. Herbal teas also help in hydration and rejuvenation of fluids in your body.
- Update your playlist: Music is proven to be therapeutic and updating your playlist with soothing Sufi, Celtic or Instrumental tunes can help you relax your mind and combat stress related blood pressure spikes.