Treatment & Management of Stress
Treatment of Mood Disorder
Laser Hair Removal
Knee Pain Treatment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment of Hypertension
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Treatment of Heart Attack
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Sleeve Gastrectomy Treatment
Mole Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Bhaktivedanta HospitalYour feedback matters!
I have a scratchy throat and upper respiratory infection when I swallow it hurts. It started as travelling by Train Ac was too chilly for me I felt cold subsequently after 3 hours this sensation occasion al cough and nose also watering at times .feeling cold and lethargic.
How to work in constipation, suffering from it since long time. Tried a lot of remedies it's not working it has been a year.
3 days ago I had high fever 103° Headache ; weakness ; no appetite ; dehydration These conditions have been prevailing since I ate paracetamol and chronic Syrup but hasn't shown any results yet Pls. I'm getting weaker help_.
Hie doc want to increase my sex life. When I start putting my penis in her vagina ND got ejaculation before satisfying her like in less than 2 mins. What to stay in bad for long time.
How To Keep Yourself Motivated?
My sis have a habit of talking with herself, is dis sign of depression, what is the reason behind it.
Mujhe weak eyesight ki problem hai aur main ise theek karna chahta hu doctor ne mujhe lens bhi diye hain lakin main apni ankhien dobara pehle jaisi karna chahta hu toh please mujhe boleye mujhe apni ankhien pehle jaisi karne ke liye kya karna hoga jis se meri ankhien pehle jaisi ho jaye.
I am 18 year ol boy and I want increase my weight fast so please suggest me a best diet to increase my weight fast.
I had unsafe sex with my girlfriend 2009 to 2012 maximum 5 to 6 times in that period. (She's married past 12 years) I have completed 9 years from 2009 to 2017 but there are no symptoms on the body. I tested my std panel in 2016 my all test results came negative (only hsv1positive ). But still I am a healthy male. No health issues. So now my question is. I have been reading about hpv over the past several months, I feel like now I can be hpv too. Now day's I am fully in depression (1) Can there be a possibility of HPV after so many years? (2009 to 2017)(2) How do I get rid of HPV from my mind? (3) My exposure was last in 2012, after that I have not had sex yet. (4) I have never seen any signs in so many years, whether I am free from HPV or I will have to wait longer.
I am issue related sex problem. I have weakness please give me any medicines to I am become strong person and doing sex with my wife and girlfriend also .this is my issue .how you can help me. Thank you.
I am 59 years old lady and now-a-days I do not like vegetables and raw fruits, salad etc. Can you please suggest what should I do.
Osteoporosis is a commonly experienced condition where the bones tend to get thin and become hollow over time. This is a condition that is experienced mostly by people who are over the age of 50 years, and even more commonly by women who have been through menopause. Other risk factors include smoking as well as medication which can lead to such degenerative diseases as a side effect. Let us find out about living with osteoporosis and the many myths and facts surrounding the same:
- A Natural Part of Aging: This is a fact. While not everyone who ages will wind up with this condition, it is commonly experienced by patients who are growing old. One can resort to taking calcium supplements as well as plenty of Vitamin D in order to prevent the risk of fractures that are a common occurrence in such a condition where the bones become too hollow. Also, mild and moderate exercise will help the condition.
- Only Female Patients: This is a myth. While it is true that women form a major risk group when it comes to this condition, there are many men who also suffer from it. It has been demonstrated by various medical studies that one in every five men in the USA alone are prone to this condition. Furthermore, due to exercise, sports and other heavy manual work, young men are more likely to end up with a fractured bone than an aging woman.
- Worry only when you are Old: This is also a myth. One must remember that the major bone mass forms by the time a person hits the age of 18 to 20 years. This is the time when nutrition, exercise and lifestyles must be structured in a way that such troubles like osteoporosis will not follow you into the later years when your bones begin to age. Ample and strong bone mass nourished by proper habits, will help in preventing such conditions to a large extent.
- Fractures only happen if you Fall: This is another myth. It is important to keep in mind that living with a condition like osteoporosis means that you have to be vigilant at all times in your daily routine and other activities. Strain on the bones can also lead to fractures, and one does not necessarily have to fall down to get one. Leaning over too much can also lead to a fracture!
- You can feel the Degeneration: It is another myth that you can actually feel your bones getting weaker. Usually, there are no symptoms of this condition until it has progressed to a particularly painful stage in your life. The best way to find out if you are suffering from osteoporosis is by taking a bone density test.
Bloodshot eyes indicate the reddening of the eye vessels. They can cause irritation and make the eye swollen. The condition may arise due to allergies, eye infections, allergies, fatigue and other illness of the eye. It does not signify a disease but indicates an eye condition which might have caused the eye to redden. Bloodshot eyes can be encountered in one or both the eyes.
Causes of Bloodshot Eyes:
One of the frequent causes of bloodshot eyes is irritants such as dry air, pollen, pet dander, dust and UV rays of the sun. Shortage of sleep also tends to make the eyes red. Inflammations of the eye can also make them red giving a bloodshot appearance. It can even happen with people who wear contact lens for more than 16 hours without soaking it in the disinfectant. At times excessive dryness can make the eyes red. Some other reasons for the eye to become red include conjunctivitis, blepharitis, glaucoma and corneal ulcer. Another concerning reason of bloodshot eyes is a subconjunctival haemorrhage. While the latter is not dangerous in nature, it can cause significant trouble if proper care is not taken on time.
Symptoms of Red Eyes:
Some of the common signs of bloodshot eyes include watery eyes, foreign sensation, burning feeling, dermatitis, falling of eye lashes, light sensitivity, swollen eyelid, itching of the eye and feeling of irritation of the eye.
The Complications Involved:
In most of the cases, bloodshot eyes do not imply serious complications. In case it happens from conjunctivitis, a person may not be able to go to work, wear cosmetics and come in public places since it is a communicable disease. If bloodshot eyes arise from a serious condition such as glaucoma and trauma, some of the possible complications may involve the following:
Spreading of the existing condition to other persons
Eye loss in severe cases
Bloodshot eyes might arise from an array of reasons. While it cannot be totally dodged, some general preventive measures can ensure that such a condition does not arise:
Keeping hands clean by thoroughly washing them with liquid soap
Not sharing personal belongings such as washcloths, linen, and cosmetics
Get immediate medical attention in case of any eye injuries
Stay away from an environment that is full of allergens
Staying away from people who are suffering from infectious eye diseases such as conjunctivitis
Taking a shower immediately after getting in touch with an infected person suffering from conjunctivitis
Wearing eye glasses in a dusty environment
Back pain is generally associated with problems related to bones at the back. The bones forming the back is known as vertebrae that form the human spine. The disc between the vertebrae absorbs shocks and allow spine flexibility. With advanced age and increasing wear and tear, the discs tend to become dry and break. The degeneration of the discs can lead to compressing of the nerve originating from the spinal cord. While disc prolapse can affect any part of the spine, the ones that are most vulnerable include lumbar disc and the cervical disc.
Common symptoms of this condition include lower back ache, sciatica etc. The pain from the back can get transported to arms, neck, leg etc. The homeopathic mode of treatment can be extremely beneficial for fixing disc prolapse. Since there are no side effects of homeopathy, this is the perfect choice for many patients.
Some typical symptoms that homeopathy can address:
Some of the typical symptoms that homeopathy can address include the following:
- A person suffering from lower back pain that increases while sitting but normalizes while in motion.
- The back pain increases while lifting weight.
- Stiffness is experienced around the lower back area.
- A person finding difficulty in bending the body.
- Increased thrust for water resulting in a more than required consumption of water.
- Dull pain in the lower back area leading to numbness.
- Sharp pain while getting up from a sitting position.
What are the possible causes of this condition?
There is no single reason for disc prolapse. It can occur due to wear and tear of the vertebrae, a nasty accident, aging, water limitation in the disc, weight lifting, prolonged wear and tear of the disc etc. The lumbar is the most vulnerable area that gets affected because of disc prolapse.
Advantages of homeopathic treatment
- The biggest advantage is the fact that there are no side effects of this mode of treatment.
- Homeopathy can repair the lumbar area from advanced level degradation.
- Homeopathy can treat the most stubborn disc prolapse irrespective of the condition.
- Chronic back pain can be treated with homeopathy better than any form of medicines.
What are the few important medicines of homeopathy to treat this condition?
- Rhus tox is prescribed to those patients who suffer from back ache or disc prolapse but get relief while in motion.
- Bryonia is referred to those patients whose pain gets normalized after sitting.
- Colocynth and Magnesium Phos are given to those who suffer from bulging of the disc leading to sciatica.
- Gnaphalium is referred to those patients who suffer from sciatica along with numbness.
In the recent years, dental problems have been on a mercurial rise. Lack of proper knowledge and awareness (especially in the rural areas) makes the situation even worse. Dental problems can affect anyone, irrespective of their age and sex. Proper measures should be taken to deal with the problem effectively. People should be educated and made aware of the importance of practicing a good oral hygiene and dental care. In this regard, the Dental Public Health Education becomes very important.
As the name suggests, the dental public health work towards educating the people (in rural as well as urban areas) about oral and dental hygiene. It comes up with various campaigns, health camps and awareness programs (mostly government funded) to help people take care of their and their loved one's dental health. The aim of the dental public health work is to reach out to and, in the process, extend help to a wider mass.
In some of the campaigns, the dentists reach out to the children (in schools and colleges) and explain them the importance of a good dental health and the healthy dental practices they need to follow. Few of the initiatives and awareness programs have indeed been of great help to people.
The Dental Public health workers and specialists work on the competencies as directed by the Indian Dental Association, some of which are being mentioned below:
- Organizing and managing oral health campaigns and programs.
- Extensive research to deal with oral health problems of the public.
- Communicate with people regarding the various dental and oral health problems
- Measure the status of oral health through effective surveillance systems.
- Address individual (as well as population) oral health issues effectively.
- Promote and protect public oral health through public health regulations, policy, and legislation.
The Dental public health is thus, a non-clinical speciality, whereby trained and experienced workers works effortlessly to improve the oral health of communities rather than individuals. It is a broader term that touches upon the different aspects of dental and oral health (causes, symptoms, treatment, prevention, and precaution).
Advantages of the Dental Public Health Education:
The dental public health education and workforce are indeed a blessing that comes with a lot of oral health benefits:
- The dental public health (DPH) has helped create awareness, thereby lowering the incidences of tooth decay and plaque formation greatly.
- It has brought about a remarkable improvement in the overall health of the people.
- The DPH has successfully held campaigns and oral health camps in areas that have been left unattended and neglected for long.
- Campaigns organized in schools help children and their families to practice healthy oral hygiene.
- The action is at a community level so that maximum people can benefit from the programs and campaigns.