Find numerous Orthopedists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Orthopedists with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Submit a review for Dr. Milind SurwadeYour feedback matters!
My Mother is 65years old and is suffering from Rh arthritis. What should be the proper medication she should take? She is having swelling and pain in joints.
My legs was paining since 5days very horrible And 6 months ago metwith accident now it is affecting or not.
I am suffering from headache back ache and stomach ache from last 4 weeks. Some time my legs also crunches. I do not feel like eating. And also feel very low. Do not like to work also to whom shall I consult.
I am 54 year old, I was washing clothes, I felt severe pain in both of my legs upto knee level. This pain remained about two hours, when I took bath with warm water, it gave me some relief, when I slept, slowly pain reduced. I want to know whether it is a sign of some serious disease?
I have a desk job and from 1 year I have problem in my back Please tell me how to cure my back pain problem.
My Father is 62 years old. He is having numbness in his feet from the past few days. Blood and other tests were normal though deficiency in Vitamin B12. The doctor has given Vitamin B12 injection on Thursday and today but the problem persists. Should we consult a neurologist?
He was suffering from diabetes from past 15 years. He had never taken the insulin. But from past 1 year he had swelling in his left leg also he is handicapped. Plss sugest me why he has swelling in his left leg?
Panchakarma is an ayurvedic technique which is used to detoxify the body, boost the immune system and restore the balance in the body. Due to lack of exercise and a poor diet, the waste material generated by the body is not effectively discharged. This causes accumulation of toxins in the body that can result in diseases.
Panchakarma can be used to treat and heal the pain in the joints and the spine. There are specific treatments in panchakarma that targets these regions, they are:
1. Abhyanga - Abhyanga is a technique where warm oil is used to cover the entire body. The oil is then gently massaged so that it can penetrate the underlying tissues. It is used to lubricate the joints, muscle toning and to increase blood supply around nerve endings.
2. Pindasweda - In this technique hot cotton bags consisting of herbs, rice, and sand or medical powder are used to massage the body. This rejuvenating therapy induces perspiration in the body by which the herbs and the heat penetrates into the body. It is used to treat problems of the joints such as gout, arthritis, and sciatica.
3. Upanaha - A combination of herbal medicine is applied to the affected part and then covered with medicinal leaves. The herbs help in easing the muscles and tendons of the affected part. It relieves pain, reduces swellings and improves mobility in the joint.
4. Kati vista - In this treatment, medicated oil is pooled into a collar made from dough and then placed on the lower back for a specific amount of time. It strengthens the lower back, lubricates the spine and acts as a muscle pain reliever. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ayurveda.
From last four day days I m feeling acute back pain. What should I do. I have to perform daily 8 hours duty in standing position. Please help me.
I am having a pain in my back since many days the pain is at the back bone due to which I cannot bend down properly and most of the time I cannot stand more for long time x ray say that it is a muscle strain please help me.
I hv pain in my legs n knees. Calcium n vit D levels are fine. Xray report is also fine wid no cartilage breakdown. What can b d problem wid me. Doctor has asked me to take tablet MAXNEURON LC for a month.
I am 59 years old male having no other problem (Sugar, High BP etc) except backache since a year. I have used pain relief Balm, Ointments and got temporary relief for couple of days but the problem still prevails. Pl. Guide for some permanent / long term relief. Thanks.
I have a problem in my joints. I feel weak when I am going to walk. I feel pain in my joints and my back. What should I do for relief that pain?
1. Myself Gyanendra Verma, from Bareilly UP. I am suffering from backbone pain from last 3-4 months, please tell me the treatment of this disease. 2. My younger brother is suffering from fifiorytis in eyes last 3 months, please suggest the best treatment for this disease.
These days, knee pain us very common in people aged 40 yrs and more.
Following non medicinal tips will help to avoid knee pain and decrease it if it is already there.
- Live active lifestyle.
- Walk or jog atleast 30 min per day.
- One can use fitness app and target 5000 steps using their smart phone.
- Avoid sitting cross leg on floor.
- Avoid squatting position.
- Do quadriceps exercise daily.
- Don't let your weight increase. If you are borderline obese, act to control.