Knee Pain Treatment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Squint
Weight Management Treatment
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of H.I.V
Kidney Stones Treatment
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Submit a review for Arogyam HospitalYour feedback matters!
Whenever I self fuck my self with cucumber or something else my ass always bleeds (I'm a male: age 22) and sometime when finished masturbating my penis has a burning sensation too. And last question. I've did an oral sex means sucking with other Male so is it safe and is safe to have anal with other Male (I am a male)
I am having a good sleep in my hostel but still I am sleeping in my college hours. Sometimes I am to listen a single word of my teachers because I am sleeping. Teachers throw me out when they catch me sleepy. I am in a big problem. Please help me out.
I am a teacher. I speaks continuously for 8 am to 2 pm and then 4 am to 8 am. Now I am feeling some pain in my throat .my voice is changing .some stammering. Please tell me this is because of excessive speaking. What should I do to make me relief.
I would like to undergo chemical peel treatment as I have stubborn tan over my face. Please suggest me how much does it cost in bangalore.
I'm asking this question out of curiosity. I have seen many ads about medication that increase your penis size and breast size. Every day we see those ads in some or the other media. Does it really work? Is there medications to grow your penis in length and breast in size? Many people will buy when they see those ads. People hesitate to consult a doctor.
I am 19 years old. I have oily skin and get pimples not in big amount but regular that irritates me a lot. They also leaves their marks. please recommend me a good face wash and cream for pimple and their marks. I WILL BE VERY THANKFUL FOR THIS. please HELP Please.
I have brought epiduo gel as suggested by doctor doctor told me that used it only for 15 minutes and then wash it Do I have to continue it or keep it over night My skin is very highly highlyoily any suggestions to get rid of oil please look into this No effect from past 10 days do you suggest me to change tablets from RESOTEN KLM L laboratory.
I just wanted to be fair .and in the place of chek I have some black pores & back heads. And I'm so thin .i wanted to gain weight also.
Headaches are probably the most commonly experienced body pain. However, for some people, this can be chronic pain that is experienced on an almost daily basis. Such headaches and migraines can affect a person’s quality of life and overall health as well. In such cases, medication is often not preferred as it can have side effects in the long run and can make the body dependent on them. Four effective alternative therapies that can ease headaches are:
- A Massage: Massaging the temples or the neck and shoulder region can help relieve a headache temporarily. Regular massages can also help reduce the frequency of headaches and their intensity.
- Stretching Exercises: Tensed muscles can also trigger headaches. Thus, exercising the neck muscles to relax them can help relieve this pain. An easy way to stretch your neck is to move it up and down and side to side slowly. Alternatively, you could shrug your shoulders up and down as well as forwards and backwards. When stretching your muscles, hold a position for about 5 seconds and repeat each exercise 3 to 5 times.
- Meditation: The more you think about a headache, the more it pains. Thus by relaxing the mind through meditation, you can help relieve some of the pain. A relaxed mind can also produce more endorphins and hormones that help relieve pain. The best time to meditate is in the early morning and the simplest way is to sit cross-legged and focus on your breath as you inhale and exhale.
- Hot and Cold Therapy: This form of therapy can be used by anyone including pregnant women. For pain in the neck region, applying a heat pack can be beneficial while an ice pack can help relieve a pulsating headache. An ice pack lowers the internal body temperature and soothes the artery that supplies blood to the lining of the brain thus relieving the throbbing sensation.
In addition making a few lifestyle changes can also help prevent headaches. These include
- Maintaining a regular routine of eating and sleeping at the same time every day.
- Exercising for at least half an hour on a daily basis
- Quitting nicotine and alcohol
- Finding an effective way to reduce stress
- Avoiding factors that might trigger a headache. Keeping a diary can help you identify factors that trigger a headache
- Taking only the medication prescribed by a doctor and not self-medicating
- Get adequate sleep and rest. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Pain Management Specialist.
Puberty brings hormonal changes which affect the body in a number of ways and the skin is one of the main affected organs. While acne is the more common issue, there are also other lesser known skin lesions, which can bother teenagers. The less common trichoepithelioma is one such disease.
In this health condition, multiple hair follicle tumors are seen on the face after attainment of puberty. These are benign, but not very common. They form small hair shafts, but do not develop into full fledged hair follicles. While the exact cause of these lesions is not identified, they are related to a syndrome called Brooke-Spielger Syndrome. There is also a genetic component where the CYLD gene is affected, and the proteins required for self-protection of the skin are missing. There is also a theory which states this condition to be an autosomal dominant condition. In such a scenario, multiple lesions are seen, and it is also the most common variant of the disease.
The lesions are small, less than 1 cm, isolated, firm, round, and shiny. Their color can vary from brown, to blue, yellow, or pink. The face is first affected, starting from the cheeks, and then slowly moving to the eyelids, and the nose. Multiple lesions are easier to diagnose, while individual lesions can be confused with basal cell carcinoma. The lesions grow very slowly and when multiple lesions are present, they can cause aesthetic concerns. There could be ulceration and recurrence in these patients. The genetically correlated ones have a higher incidence of aggressive behavior both in terms of severity of the lesions and the rate of recurrence.
Treatment: Though they are benign, aesthetic concerns may mandate treatment. The treatment is usually multipronged and includes the following genetic counseling, drug therapy (mostly topical creams and lotions), and minor invasive procedures.
- The best solution is to let them run their natural course, as they usually subside with age, both in terms of numbers and the severity of the lesions.
- Dermabrasion or carbon dioxide laser is useful in improving facial appearance too.
- In more severe cases, surgical removal may be done, which is partial and does not cover the entire depth of the lesion.
- However, in some cases, if there is a concern for malignancy, the lesions are completely excised (excision biopsy) and then sent for biopsy to confirm their benign nature.
Trichoepithelioma is also known by the name hereditary multiple benign cystic epithelioma, which explains the nature of the disease quite well. Other than cosmetic concerns, more so because if affects females, these are harmless in nature. But a detailed discussion with your dermatologist is suggested to confirm the state of the condition.