Find numerous General Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Physicians with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Submit a review for Dr. Sandeep ChowdaryYour feedback matters!
I have severe dark circles, I am taking a sound sleep of around 8 hours a day. Have been stress free, no medical problem at present nor in past. Pl. Suggest any solution.
I have early climax problem. Within 1 min discharge. Is their any home remedies or any particular food which help me. I can take before sex. After alcohol help to long discharge? Any gel or liquid use during intercourse. please name for easy inter course.
5 foods that fight water retention
Fluid or water retention is a health condition in which there is an excessive buildup of fluids in the body and as a result, the feet swell up the first. While there are medicines which help combat this situation, there also exist foods which act against this situation, hence, should be consumed regularly. Salt should be avoided if you are experiencing water retention.
1. Melons: fruits which have a high content of potassium are good for reducing water retention. It is a good idea to start the day with fruits like melons and citrus fruits.
2. Nuts: nuts have vitamin b6 which works against the bloated feeling one gets when there is water retention.
3. Water: odd it may sound but when your body is dehydrated and in needs water, you can face water retention. In such cases, drink ample water for the swelling to subside. Make sure you drink at least eight glasses of water and enough before going to sleep. If drinking plain water is a pain, then add slices of lemon, mint leaves and grated ginger in the water.
4. Salmon: it is one super food which is loaded with omega-3s that is good for our health and act against water retention. You can also have flax, herring, mackerel, and tuna.
5. Green leafy vegetables: blot fighting goods like watercress, celery, tomatoes, carrots, onions, and peppers should be included in daily diet. It is always a good idea to have a salad during meals.
In case water retention is of long duration, must consult a doctor to rule out any medical problem leading to excessive water retention.
Hi, am 18 years old boy with asthma. Actually am taking homeopathy medicine for HEIGHT INCREASE for 1 month but no score. So am going to take ASHWAGANDHA for height increase .my question WILL ASHWAGANDHA REDUCE THE RESULTS OR FIGHT HOMEOPATHY. AND 2nd question is that my sperm is thick and i'll masturbate alternate days. HOW CAN I SHOOT MY SEMEN WITH FORCE OR SPURT (actually it is oozing or dribbling)
My wife has AB- blood Group. She is currently 5th week pregnant. She suddenly started bleeding and Doctor gave injection of NTD stating she has AB- blood group. Now Doctor has started giving HCG 5000 fertigyn injection on every 5th day. Heartbeat not yet came in fetal. My question is " is this proper treatment? And In which week Heartbeat will come?
Your heart isn't one of the most important organs of your body, just like that. But it is nowadays, in constant danger with the rampant growth of heart disease, a leading cause of deaths around the world. Apart from your lifestyle choices, what you consume on a regular basis has a huge impact on the health of your heart. Unhealthy foods are the main reason the world is fatter and sicker than ever before. Surprisingly, some of these foods are considered healthy by many people.
Here are 6 health foods that are really junk foods in disguise:
- Processed 'Low-Fat' and 'Fat-Free' Foods: The 'war' on saturated fats is the biggest mistake in the history of nutrition. It was based on weak evidence, which has now been completely debunked. When this started, processed food manufacturers jumped on the bandwagon and started removing the fat from foods. But there is a huge problem, food tastes horrible when the fat has been removed. That's why they added a whole bunch of sugar to compensate. Saturated fat is harmless, but added sugar is incredibly harmful when consumed in excess. The words 'low-fat' or 'fat-free' on a packaging usually mean that it is a highly processed product that is loaded with sugar.
- Fruit Juices, Which are Basically Just Liquid Sugar: A lot of people believe fruit juices to be healthy. They must be, because they come from fruit, right? But a lot of the fruit juices you find in the supermarket isn't really fruit juice. Sometimes, there isn't even any actual fruit in there, just chemicals that taste like fruit. What you are drinking is basically just fruit flavoured sugar water. That being said, even if you are drinking 100% quality fruit juice, it is still a bad idea. Fruit juice is like fruit, except with all the good stuff (like the fibre) taken out, the main thing left of the actual fruit is the sugar. If you didn't know, fruit juice actually contains a similar amount of sugar as a sugar sweetened beverage.
- Heart Healthy & Whole Wheat: Most whole wheat products are not really made from whole wheat. The grains have been pulverized into very fine flour, making them raise blood sugar just as fast as their refined counterparts. In fact, whole wheat bread can have a similar glycemic index as white bread. But even true whole wheat may be a bad idea, because modern wheat is unhealthy as compared to the wheat our grandparents ate. There are studies showing that modern wheat may cause inflammation and increased cholesterol levels, at least when compared to the older varieties. Whereas, wheat may have been a relatively healthy grain back in the day, the stuff most people are eating today is best avoided.
- Margarine: Butter was demonized back in the day, due to the high saturated fat content. Various health experts started promoting margarine instead. Back in the day, margarine used to be high in trans fats. These days, it has less trans fats than before, but is still loaded with refined vegetable oils. Margarine is not a food, it is an assembly of chemicals and refined oils that have been made to look and taste like food. If you want to improve your health, eat real butter, but avoid processed margarine and other fake foods like the plague.
- Vegetable Oils: We are often advised to eat seed and vegetable oils. This includes Soybean oil, Canola oil and numerous others. This is based on the fact that these oils have been shown to lower blood cholesterol levels, at least in the short term. However, it is important to keep in mind that blood cholesterol is a risk factor and not a disease in itself. Even though vegetable oils can improve a risk factor, there is no guarantee that they will help prevent actual hard endpoints like heart attacks or death, which is what really counts. In fact, several controlled trials have shown that despite lowering cholesterol, these oils can increase the risk of death from both heart disease and cancer. So eat healthy, natural fats like ghee, cold pressed coconut oil, cold pressed sesame oil, cold pressed mustard oil and olive oil, but avoid processed vegetable oils as if your life depended on it (it does).
- Most Processed Breakfast Cereals: The way some breakfast cereals are marketed, is a disgrace. Many of them, including those that are marketed towards children, have all sorts of health claims plastered on the box. This includes misleading things like 'whole grain' or 'low fat'. But when you actually look at the ingredients list, you see that it is almost nothing, but refined grains, sugar and artificial chemicals. The truth is, if the packaging of a food says that it is healthy, then it probably is not. The truly healthy foods are those that do not need any health claims like whole, single ingredient foods. Real food doesn't even need an ingredient list, because real food is the ingredient.