Find numerous Physiotherapists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Physiotherapists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Shin Splints
Spinal Fusion Surgery
Treatment of Splinting
Treatment of Knee replacement
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Interferential Therapy Procedure
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Postural Training Techniques
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Sports And Musculoskeletal Physiotherapy
Sports Fracture Rehabilitation
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Sports Physical Therapy Treatment
Hi Arthitis pain in both knees. Confirmed through X ray. Please advice on future treatment and medication required. Presently on pain killers.
Sir/Madam I injured my shoulder 2 years ago while weight lifting in a gym. It looked like a normal strain and I underwent for physiotherapy for one and a half month. My symptoms did not improve at all. I left the gym after that. If I rest my shoulders I do not feel pain but whenever I try to do some physical activity like trying to lift something or throwing a ball while playing cricket, I feel pain and weakness in my shoulder. I feel this pain also while combing my hair and for any overhead activity. I am 26 years old. My digital xray for the same problem came out to be normal. My question is that why is my shoulder not healing at all. During sleep also I feel pain sometimes in my shoulder. What is the cure. please help.
Two weeks back my lower hip joint connecting the legs and back aches a lot at night, I took out xray and examined but it came normal and do not know if the pain is persisting due to strain in muscle, started using powergesic tablet but it keeps paining if not taken.
I am suffering from acute knee pain right knee to be exact so what home medications can I take I have heard that medicines have bad effect on my kidneys.Please tell.
I m a 30 year old male and I m feeling a pain in left syd chest goes through left shoulder. And feeling that there is nothing left in my left hand sometimes. What should you do?
Few weeks ago I had a bad hit on my right side ribs while playing football. The pain was very severe. It happened to reduce later on but I have noticed that it still persists during some particular muscle movement related to right side of my chest. This is as severe that I had to stop breathing for a moment. Is the pain related to my lungs or muscle? How can I get over it?
I have a problem of leg pain from so long. It feels like that my legs are too tired. What is this problem and how can I get solve this.
Your knee is a very complex structure consisting of bones, ligaments, cartilage, tendons, muscles and meniscus. Most people encounter knee pain at some point in their lives. If your knee pain is chronic in nature, then it may last for a prolonged period.
Many causes may be responsible for your knee pain. Some of the causes are stated as follows:
1. Your knee is very much prone to injuries. Knee injuries may happen due to accidents, falling down carelessly or while playing sports. The most common knee injuries that may be the cause for your knee pain are mentioned as follows:
- Fractures may cause you to feel pain in the areas of your knee bones.
- Anterior Cruciate Ligament injury (ligament injury caused by twisting and a sudden motion) or Medial Collateral Ligament injury (injury to the tissue in the insides of your knee) is very common to sportspersons and may be the reason for severe knee pain.
- Sometimes your knee bones may get dislocated from their usual alignment. This can also make you experience severe knee pain.
- Ligament injuries, meniscus tear or tendon tear can also be responsible for your knee pain.
2. Sometimes pain in your buttock or foot region can also result in mild knee pain.
3. At times chronic problems like osteoarthritis that affects the cartilage can cause the problem of knee pain. Other chronic problems like Gout, rheumatoid arthritis can also cause severe knee pain.
4. Being overweight can also result in knee pain.
The symptoms of knee pain may be different in each case. The most common symptoms are mentioned below:
- Stiffness of knee
- Swelling of your knee
- You may also feel unstable
- Difficulty in walking or bending of your knee.
- You may notice redness in your knee area.
Knee pain must not be ignored. It is highly recommended for you to seek advice from an orthopedic as soon as you encounter any of the above mentioned symptoms.