Find numerous Physiotherapists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Physiotherapists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Treatment of Knee Injury
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Treatment of Splinting
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Orthopedic Physical Therapy
Treatment of Shin Splints
Submit a review for Dr. Pinjal ShahYour feedback matters!
Hi Doctor, I am 40 years old diabetic person and testosterone hormones level is approx 500 and I am a daily doing running and intense muscle exercise and having protein shake after working out but now few days I getting my bones pained as well vibration in both hands it starts from shoulder to palm. My gym coach has advised me for calcium, vitamin c, vitamin D whether I can take it or it will be suitable for me.
I am 45 years old, in my childhood I did hard work to live. Now am getting hip pain and knee pains, am still doing hard work as Daily wage labour for growth of my children's and me. I should I do for this.
Foot pain is often characterized by a feeling of pain in the feet. The symptoms of foot pain can be felt in the heel, instep, arches, toes and sole of the feet. Usually foot pain can be treated at home.
Foot pain can be caused by the following factors:
- It can occur from an injury
- Obesity often leads to too much weight pressure on the feet, thus causing pain
- Aging weakens the bones and muscles causing pain
- Too much physical activity within a short period of time
- Deformities in the foot
- Broken bones
- Arthritis and gout
- Stress fracture
- Nervous system damage
Various exercises that are used for treating pain in feet are:
- Plantar fascia stretch: The exercise requires you to sit down in a comfortable chair, and then roll the arch of your foot on a round object. Repeat this exercise for some time in all directions.
- Sitting plantar fascia stretch: You need to sit in a chair and then cross one of your feet over your knee. Take hold of your toes and pull them towards you till they are comfortably stretched.
- Towel pickup: Place a towel on the floor and place your feet on it. Scrunch your toes to pick the towel up and release.
- Wall push: You face a wall and lean by placing your palms on the wall. Then, keeping the back leg straight and bend the front knee towards the wall till you feel a comfortable pull on your calves.
- Achilles tendon stretch: Loop a towel on the ball of your feet and pull your toes. As you pull the towel, remember to keep your knees straight. Hold this position for at least 25 seconds and then release it. Do the same for the other foot and repeat 4 times.
All of the above exercises need to be performed regularly to get the full benefit of these stretches. You may also use comfortable footwear to prevent the pain from coming back. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a physiotherapist.
Hi am devu I have leg pain from 3 Months I consulted with doctors butt is not solved so please help how can sove this problem.
Sir, I am 18 years old in class 10th I suffered from fracture in left hand I got cured by taking medicine but after that I think my height has stopped so what should I do?
I am 24 years old female. I have legs pain since 2 months? I am having dolo 650 and nicip tablets? Can you prescribe some good medicines?
Sir mai gym jata hu magar mere uncle mana karte hai ki mai na jao ye baad me joints problem create karega aap koi rai deejiye ki jis se mujhe future me joints problem ka face na karna pade. Thanks.
I have leg pain since a long time. Sometime it becomes unbearable and no medicine effect for it. So please suggest or consult any medicine for its complete finishing.
I'm 26 years old. I'm having knee joint pain. I cannot stand cont. Ly for more than one hour. I have 3 years baby. This problem was started after delivery nly. I'm taking the medicine in homeo. I feel better, but not completely. Can you please help with this.
I've lumber back pain since last month and take homeopath medicine but it can't help full what should I do.
I m 24 years old. I have cervical pain from 1 and half year. And lower back pain too. I am not getting well although I have done every treatment.
I'm having lower back pain on my right hip for last 10 days. I tried moov but didn't work. I also do gym. What should I do for this. Please help.
I have fracture in right hand in below wrist. Its my first winter. It is said cold disturb the movement, bring stiffness and causes pain. So is there any lotion or cream or ointment to overcome this problem or any pad, cover or band. Tell me does wearing band sort of thing harm injury.
My son got a ligament bucket handle tear on his right knee. Can exercise help him to come out of this? can he play cricket after that!
Why fluid gets accumulated near joints esp. Knee caps ? Maternal aunt did changed her knee caps after that such situation got arise .So I need a reccomendations or solutions / care .
I play football and I like to play it but whenever I come from play my leg pains like hell. Why is it so is there any problem with my leg.
I am a physically active male, 47 years old. There is intense pain in my forearm, only while in certain angles. When I lift a reasonably heavy dumbbell perpendicularly from adjacent to my ear. My left hand does it easy but my right arm is unable to do so. I cannot pinpoint where the pain is and hence not analgesic can be used. I also ride a two wheeler. Is this like a form of tendonitis or plain muscle injury? Should I see a orthopaedic surgeon about this issue or a sports doctor?
A small piece of bone is known as a fragment and it is very common that an avulsion fracture also tends to damage the protrusions of bone to which the tendons attach. This basically means that the tendon or ligament will come away from the bone and it will take a small piece of bone with it. It is sometimes very hard to find out what type of injury you have and this is why knowing the causes and symptoms of an avulsion fracture are very helpful in determining exactly how severe the injury is.
Here are the causes of an avulsion fracture:
- Explosive landing: Athletes who tend to jump or land with great impact tend to get these most commonly. Therefore, it is crucial for your health that if you participate in such sports, you do follow the correct method of jumping.
- Explosive extension: Similar to how an athlete landing ferociously can get an avulsion fracture, someone who is extending the legs very violently and explosively during an exercise can also get an avulsion fracture. This is because the bone getting extended could very well damage the protrusions to which the tendons are attached.
These are the two main causes of an avulsion fracture. There are not many symptoms of an avulsion fracture. This is because an avulsion fracture can only be determined by an MRI or by an X-ray scan. Therefore it is nearly impossible to diagnose that you have an avulsion fracture without looking at the results of the tests performed on the part of your body. However, the way you got the fracture and especially the details of it are very good indications of whether you have an avulsion fracture or not.