Find numerous Physiotherapists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Physiotherapists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Shin Splints
Spinal Fusion Surgery
Treatment of Splinting
Treatment of Knee replacement
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Interferential Therapy Procedure
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Postural Training Techniques
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Sports And Musculoskeletal Physiotherapy
Sports Fracture Rehabilitation
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Sports Physical Therapy Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Pinjal ShahYour feedback matters!
I am 38 year old male. suffered from back pain from the last 15 years. Medicines which I ake are maxgalin M 50 3 times Hifenac Mr. 2 times Medrol 4 mg 1 time zinetac 150 3 times I also do jim problem comes every 1/1/2 in a once. Take rest 10 days with medicine. Once recover fir for next cycle. Jay.
I have joint pain. Very pain in back side. And had use medicine. No use that medicine. please solution to me.
My father is a diabetic patient, he is suffering from edema there is pain in hip joint fom last 3 months so doctor advised him to have a rest for 3 months. But after having a rest of 3 months there is too low recovery In new xray we came to know about that still there is no blood circulation on that particular area (hip joint) So doctor again advised him for rest So please suggest me something better than the best I'll be so thankful to you.
I have pain in my left leg the pain keeps on travelling from back of thighs to calf then lower leg please advice some home remedies.
What is the best exercise for plantar facitis the disease of foot and which home remedy is suited best for it and whether the persona can run or jog or not?
I am 33 years old I have back pain for past 3 months. I have seen doctor and he advice do too some exercise but I unable to continue. Tell me what do too.
My mom has pain in knee joint. And unusual swelling in foots. She can not stand up for long time. Whenever she stands in kitchen. Her foot got swollen. Otherwise it remain normal.
My husband is 56 years old, from few weeks his right knee is paining. He can't climb a step please help me.
Shoulder impingement is a serious condition leading to severe pain in the shoulder blades of a person. Such kind of shoulder pain may affect anybody anytime. It basically affects the area of your shoulder facing stress due to any sort of overhead action. An impactful pressure on the tendons of bones constituting your shoulder gives rise to this disorder. This syndrome can affect a person who paints, swims, lifts or plays tennis on a regular basis. Once caused, persistent rendering of similar activities can worsen the case. If you are suffering from shoulder impingement syndrome, treatment under an experienced medical practitioner is indeed necessary as otherwise, you may have to suffer from tendinitis or bursitis.
Take a keen look at the symptoms of shoulder impingement
1. Disabling pain in and around the shoulders
2. Under the effect of such excruciating pain, a person has restricted use of his or her arms and neck. He or she will face difficulties in reaching to a higher position above his or head. Aiming up behind your back will also be a challenge with the existence of this syndrome.
3. There is considerable weakness in the muscles of your shoulders, preventing you from working with full vigor
4. If left unattended, shoulder impingement can worsen to cause Rotator Cuff Tear where the tendons tear into two distinctive parts.
Available modes of treatment
1. A doctor might prescribe you anti- inflammatory drugs to relieve you from excess pain. These drugs should only be taken under the close monitoring of a specialist as they might have acute side effects. You might feel nauseous or might have an upset stomach after consuming these medications.
2. Stretching your arms above your head while holding your body in an erect posture can be of great help. This stretching exercise should be tried out in a warm shower for better results.
3. Other exercises under the supervision of a physiotherapist can come to your rescue as well. You should try to move your thumb up your back to recuperate from shoulder impingement.