Doctors in Agarwal General Hospital & Polyclinic
Weight Loss Treatment
Management of Abortion
Customised Diet Chart
Knee Pain Treatment
Root Canal Treatment
Treatment of Vitamin Deficiency
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Treatment of Overeating Disorders
Root Canal Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Submit a review for Agarwal General Hospital & PolyclinicYour feedback matters!
1- Eat 1 green chilly daily in your salad to increase your immunity and also to reduce your weight.
2-Try to sit on floor during your lunch and dinner time.
3- Daily take home made detox water empty stomach.
4-Stop taking heavy or complex protein at night after 7pm.
5-Take 1spoon raw desi ghee in your pulses or chapati or vegetable. It never increase your weight if take in raw form and 1 spoon.
6-Slow eating habits help in weight loss.
SELF LIGATING BRACES
Self-ligating braces are placed much like conventional braces, with the exception of ligature.No elastic or rubber bands or metal ties are present because they are not needed. Instead, special clips or brackets are used to help the arch wire move your teeth into place.
ADVANTAGES OVER CONVENTIONAL BRACES
- Less “chair-time” and fewer visits to the orthodontist
- They can cause less friction and discomfort and can be potentially easier on teeth
- No ligature such as color bands, elastics, or metal ties
- They could be easier to clean
We are celebrating 72nd independence day. On this day we got freedom from british government. Many freedom fighters devoted their life for freedom of india, for freedom of indians, so that overall development of every indians can occur.No doubt we have made several progress in every field of life. But every side has two phase so in this case also it is.Many people in india are suffering from different types of mental problem and it is increasing day by day. With changing society and human values it is more likely to be increase in future. In many rural areas people don't consider to consult any professional for many types of psychological and mental issue. And so the number and extent of these type of problems are increasing day by day. There is need to create awareness among the people so that they can enjoy and live their life happily. There are few things which can be follow to make life like heaven. What it requires is slightly change in attitude and approach.
1. Some times let the thing go don't think the topic again and again. Once discuss the topic with your closed ones and then stop thinking on that topic. During your working hour focus on your work, if random thought runs in your mind say to yourself that I will deal with it after office and after office write it down on paper.
2. Control your ego and anger. Many times our ego creates barrier to communicate with people. Think that every one is the creation of same god. Whatever distinction is made, it is made by our society.
3. Make some good friend with whom you can share everything whenever you feel negative/or any problem then talk to that person. It is proven fact that by expressing emotions/feelings 50 percent stress level decreases.
4. Develop some hobby or do some activity which makes you happy. Sometime due to heavy workload we don't live our life at fullest. Working along with other activity is equally important.
5. Give proper respect and care to your elders so that next generation can also take lessions and it creates the bond in society, due to dullness of this types of bond we feel lonliness and suffers from many psychological problem.
6. Listening to music also reduces stress many times.
7. Develop the habit to listen to others also, try to understand the feelings of others whether at work place or at home.
8. Make some plan for vaccation. It increases efficiency.
9. And the most important is your diet. As healthy mind lives in healthy body. Don't skip meals, take fruits, green vegetables, sprouts, multifiberous food materials, juice, curd, dark chocolates is good during the phase of depression many prople get relieves from this.
So by changing our life style we can change ourself and can live and enjoy every single moment in life. Make some changes in yourself and society before 73rd independence day.
Always rinse your tooth brush thoroughly after brushing, and allow it to air-dry before using it again.
Hi there, I run 3 to 4 Kms daily and I am working to reduce my belly fat which has become little bulge. Would you recommend couple of eggs in my breakfast or have to avoid eggs at all?
A number of factors, such as physical ailments, stress, anxiety and even relationship problems can cause sexual problems. Relationship concerns where intimacy and the culmination of the various phases of sexual activity from stimulation to excitement and peak, cannot be possible in a satisfactory manner. So what are the routine sexual problems recognised and treated as per Ayurveda? Read on to know more.
1. Erectile Dysfunction: This condition is also known as impotence and it usually occurs when male patients cannot muster up and retain an erection for long enough to enjoy sexual intercourse. This problem can be fixed with various herbs and condiments including Sanda Oil massage on the testicles and nearby areas in order to increase the blood flow. Also, one can have ginger, honey, drumsticks, milk and other such ingredients for better achievement and retention of an erection for a prolonged period of time during sexual intercourse.
Sanda oil is not available in its pure form and simple branding of this name is not useful. Sanda is a wild reptile, which was boiled in ancient times and fats taken out to make Sanda oil. This is not possible now a days. Instead various 'Tilas' (penis massage oils) prepared by valuable herbs and vegetable oils such as Sesame oil should be used. Tila using Mall (purified arsenic) and egg are also effective. Preparation and use should be as per instructions in classic Ayurveda. Tila is selected as per history, present condition and duration of specific problem
OTC or advertisement products are general products, which do not benefit all. Post application directions are also important otherwise there may be adverse effect of Tila application
2. Premature Ejaculation: Premature ejaculation is a condition when the male patient may face ejaculation as soon as the intercourse begins, or upon insertion. This happens in an unplanned way and is a sudden occurrence that usually puts a damper on the sexual mood and activity. In Ayurveda, there are various herbs including Ashwagandha and a variety of oil massages that can help in treating this problem.
3. Sexual Weakness: Sexual weakness is a condition when the female or male patient may not have the energy to go through with sexual intercourse and may even complain of pain during intercourse. This problem is especially common among women, and may be caused due to fatigue, stress or even low pelvic strength following childbirth or miscarriage. The best way to treat this issue is with the help of proper counselling and therapy that will help in introducing Yogic poses that can strengthen the pelvic area so as to have better sexual strength.
4. Infertility: This problem may be found in both men and women. Ashwagandha, Vasant Kusumakar Ras, Shilajit and Labub Kabir are some of the herbs and concoctions that can help in increasing virility and the chances of conception by creating better sperm quality and quantity, as well as more effective ovulation.
Most of the sexual problems in Ayurveda are recognised as factors that arise from stress and anxiety. These are recognised as temporary issues that can be fixed with the help of a proper routine of eating, resting and exercising, as well as a healthy diet where the patient stays away from smoking, excessive drinking as well as drug abuse. Before taking any herbal medicines, one will have to consult the doctor and find out about side effects for patients suffering from chronic ailments like diabetes, cardiovascular diseases and others.
Acute pyelonephritis is a suppurative inflammation of the renal parenchyma and the renal pelvis. It is a potentially life threatening condition caused by bacterial infection. It can occur suddenly and causes the kidneys to swell, which may damage them permanently too. If the condition occurs repeatedly, it is termed as chronic pyelonephritis.
The most common bacteria involved in causing pyelonephritis is Escherichia coli. Other causative bacteria are Klebsiella and Pseudomonas. Infection starts in the lower urinary tract as a urinary tract infection. Urethra provides an entry for the bacteria, which enter the tract and begin to multiply and spread up to the bladder. They further travel through the ureters to the kidneys. Any septic infection in the bloodstream can also spread to the kidneys and cause acute pyelonephritis.
How it spreads - Pyelonephritis spreads through two routes, homogenous or from the lower ascending tract (ascending infection).
Risk factors - Urinary obstruction, vesicoureteral reflex, catheterization, pregnancy, Diabetes Mellitus, age over 65.
Symptoms - The symptoms are observed within two days of infection. Common symptoms include:
- High fever of a temperature greater than 102 degree F
- Pain in the pelvic region
- Burning sensation during urination
- Flank pain
- Presence of pus discharge or blood in the urine, fishy odor in urine and vomiting.
The symptoms observed can vary in children and older adults than they are in other people. Mental confusion is common in older adults and it often is their only symptom. In chronic pyelonephritis, people experience only mild symptoms or may even lack noticeable symptoms altogether, which is the major reason of negligence by the patient towards treatment. Flank pain in the abdomen and signs of infection can be observed.
Diagnosis - Uncentrifused urine is analyzed for the presence of pus cells. The leucocyte esterase dipstick method is used to check for Pyuria. However, it is less sensitive than microscopy. In the urine culture, significant bacteriuria is detected on presence of more than 105 colonies/ml of the sample. Imaging studies can be done to check for the presence of kidney stones. Amongst the inflammatory markers, the values of C-reactive protein (CRP), ESR, and plasma viscosity may be raised. An elevated white cell count with neutrophilia is seen on blood culture.
Complications - Abscess formation in either the kidney parenchyma or the surrounding retroperitoneal spaces is a common complication. Other complications include the development of a xantho-granulomatous or emphysematous pyelonephritis. In severe cases, there can be chronic renal failure too.
Treatment - The duration of treatment depends on spread of infection. Empirical antibiotic treatment can be started until the confirmatory tests reports of culture and sensitivity are observed. Antibiotics like Ciprofloxacin, Amoxicillin, Cefixime can be given. Medications for acute pyelonephritis are continued for up to 3 weeks, whereas for chronic conditions medicines should be given for 6 months.
Chronic pyelonephritis - It is a morphologic entity which is associated with a predominant interstitial inflammation and scarring of the renal parenchyma. There is a grossly visible scarring and deformation of the pelvic-calyceal system. Chronic pyelonephritis further leads to chronic renal failure.
The two forms of chronic pyelo-nephritis are
- Chronic obstructive pyelonephritis, where obstructive lesions lead to recurrent bouts of renal inflammation
- Reflux nephropathy.
Management includes controlling blood pressure to slow the progression of chronic kidney disease, long term antibiotic coverage for urinary tract infection, removal of calculi and antibiotic prophylaxis for vesico-ureteral reflex.
Coping with Parkinson’s disease is not an easy task. Whether you or your loved one is suffering from it, the effect of the disease takes a toll. Other than the fact that it is a degenerative disease and the neurological condition deteriorates over time, the mental trauma that Parkinson’s brings; not only to the patient but to the caregiver as well, is a whole chapter on its own. When you are taking care of someone who is suffering from
Parkinson’s disease, it is natural that the emotional upheaval that you may go through will take a huge toll on your health and your mind. It is imperative that you prepare yourself thoroughly, whether you are the patient or the caregiver, about the disease and its treatments.
There is hardly any cure and treatment for the disease. It is still in its research stage and hence, often there is a strong sense of despair that sets in the mind of the patient and their loved ones. It is for this reason you have to prepare yourself to face and fight this disease.
Here are some tips that may help you to cope with the treatments of Parkinson’s disease:
- Educate Yourself: Educate yourself about every detail of the disease, specific to the type of Parkinson’s that has affected you or your loved one. Ask questions, whether to your doctor or the nurses. Search through the internet, you will get plenty of genuine information. This is necessary as it will prepare you to face the future head-on. You will understand what you are dealing with and how much worse it can get.
- Stay Active: If you are the one who is suffering from Parkinson’s, then write it down as the golden rule – I will have to stay physically active. Staying active will keep your muscles active and there will be a steady functioning of the nervous system. Staying active gives you the benefit of keeping the muscles at work, ultimately fighting the main symptom of Parkinson’s disease. Being physically active is also essential to have a good mental health, both for the patient and the caregiver.
- Connect With People: Talk to people, your friends, family members, children, grandchildren and anyone you feel like. If you have any estranged relative, it could be a good time to reconnect. Have wholesome conversations that will influence happy thoughts and encourage you to think and ponder on happy memories. This is crucial as Parkinson’s invites depression and you will have to tackle it vehemently.
- Talk to a Mental Health Professional: If you feel that you are losing a complete hold of your life and your depression seems uncontrollable, it is time to visit a professional psychiatrist and seek his/her advice in dealing with your troubled mental condition.
Ulcerative colitis is a chronic inflammation of ulcers, or open sores, in the innermost layer of the large intestine. It is a form of inflammatory bowel disease. Even though there is no absolute cause of ulcerative colitis,there are some possible factors such as genetics, infections and stress. It mostly seems to be hereditary in the sense that of the 10-30% people that have ulcerative colitis, most of them have one close family member with the same condition.
Treatment of Ulcerative Colitis
Even though conventional treatment such as corticosteroids and aminosalicylates are used to reduce inflammation, homeopathic treatment can help stop the bleeding and diarrhoea. A long-term remission is possible, and future attacks can be prevented by homeopathy.
Some of the common homeopathic ulcerative colitis remedies are:
- Argentum nitricum: This is used to relieve diarrhoea with mucus and blood, excessive gas; it is also used to treat anxiety that may arise from diarrhoea.
- Arsenicum album: This is used if the stool is foul-smelling and frequent, especially at night, and there is a burning pain in the abdomen; fear of disease and death along with sudden chills is also treated by Arsenicum album.
- Mercurius Corrosivus: This is used to treat haemorrhagic and ulcerative lesions, severely painful defecation and painful foul smelling diarrhoea with blood; it might be taken if the pain remains even after defecation.
- Nitricum acidum: This is used if there is diarrhoea with mucus and blood and stinging pains; it is also taken if there are chills coupled with irritable anxiety.
- Phosphorus: It is used to treat bloody and painless diarrhoea; it is also used to treat emotional oversensitivity to the feelings of others.