Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Abhaiy AgarwalYour feedback matters!
I am 31 year old male I have skin problem of fungal infection called [ gajakarna ] I was used I-Toc 100 tablet one for a day for 4 day but it is temporary relief me I want a permanent solution what should I do.
Hi doctor. Am having allergic rhinitis since last 5 years. Am from last summer am suffering from facial skin problem. Red rashes coming on face. Am taking tab almax for allergic rhinitis. Then the red rashes of my face getting cure. When I stop almax again it is coming on face. What is dis connection. And sugest me treatment. Thanx.
Which Ayurveda tips for skin whitening will suit me because I have dark skin and I will get good result.
I have a projection near my ear inside the skin , it is giving no physical difficulties but it looks odd because it is in my face , it developed in past 4 years , some thing like fat deposit in side skin
I have skin burn and pimple on my face I use scars removal cream for2 months but don't have any relief give me some suggestion.
Iam female 25 years 10 months old my hair falling too much for two months what to do for that, and in my skin black spots coming due to any specific reason.
Hello I have very oily skin and pimples in my face please temm me what should I do to remove oiliness from my face and also pimples acne.
Hello, I can feel one small round pop out (swelling) on rectal, it was pain full 5 days ago and today also I feel little bit pain on it. Is it any serious issue. Or its normal. My stool frequency is also normal. I feel it today while bathing.
Hello sir meri ek niece hai jiski skin proper light or white nhi h can you suggest me some creams and wash creams for white or light the skin.
Skin infection in face and neck. Skin is very delicate if you touch it wears out .What food is good for skin and medicine.
The prostate is a small gland positioned around the urethra and is responsible for creating the fluid to be ejaculated that contains semen. Commonly described as the shape and size of a walnut, the prostate has many important functions within the male reproductive system. Reports of cancer of this organ have become very frequent. Ayurveda has very effective treatments that not only stop the spread of the cancer,, but can actually cause partial or full remission.
Some Ayurvedic treatments for Prostate cancer:
- Haritaki and Terminalia Chebula: When mixed with honey and ghee, this medication is known to be very effective in treating anemia. However, it is also very effective in fighting tumors and cancer cells and thus is both a supplement to the body as well as fighter of illnesses.
- Amalaki or Emblica Officinalis: One of the most used and go to remedies within Ayurveda is amalaki which is frequently used to cure digestive problems. It is also an antioxidant and quickly drains out free radicals from within the body. This helps in cancer treatment, immunity boosting and improving metabolism.
- Vibhitaki or Terminalia Belerica: This is an excellent medication, which is very beneficial in purifying blood and removing toxins from the body. It is very good in increasing red blood cell count, which is very important when the body is fighting any form of cancer. Thus it is effective in the case of prostate cancer as well.
- Guduchi or Giloy: This medication is very good to fight calcium deficiency and is very effective at fighting infections as well. This is necessary to ensure that the body is protected while it is fighting the cancerous cells.
- Curcumin or Curcuma Longa: This is one of the wonder drugs being touted around as the next big thing in fighting cancer. Curcumin is the primary chemical in turmeric and is known to be very effective in the prevention of growth and spread of cancer cells.
- Punarnava or Boerhavia Diffusa: This is a great medication, which helps improve blood flow to and from the kidneys and also helps in increasing the count of red blood cells. All these properties make this particular species of flowering plant an absolute master when it comes to preventing prostate cancer. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda.