Skin Polishing Treatment
Deep Pigmentation Treatment
Dermatologic Surgery Small
Ear Lobe Repair
Line and Wrinkle Smoothing
Patient Review Highlights
- "Very helpful" 3 reviews
- "Very helpful" 3 reviews
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Ganesh Avhad to be very helpful. He is one of the best doctors who prescribes only required medicines. Will definitely find solutions to your problems.
Dr Ganesh is really helpful doctor thanks lot
Dr. Ganesh Avhad sir...it was the cool suggestion you have given...i will follow what sir said. Because i belongs to pune maharashtra, otherwise i would have consulted. I will definitely give feedback after tha laser therapy. Thank you very much
Nice experience, very good medication prescribed.
Dr.Yadvendra Singh Chaudhary
He is Kind Hearted and one doctor who gives u Very Sharp Diagnosis about ur skin and hair problem at ur first visit itself... U feel comfortable after consulting him.. Have Faith.. He is a Excellent Dermatologist.
Excellent ..doctor is down to earth..answer all queries And suggest proper remedy for the problem
Dr.Ganesh ...sir i would like to thank you for helping me out. He has a vast knowledge of his field he is so polite and generous , and is always ready to help his patients , answered my each and every query. All i can say is One of the best Dermatologist i came across Thanking you
Some general facts on melanoma are mentioned below:
Melanoma is common in young women and causes many deaths.
More than one million new instances of skin cancer or melanoma are analyzed every year.
There has been a 2000% increase in rate of melanoma since the year 1930. One out of fifty get affected by this cancer.
There has been a high rise in the rate of melanoma from 1970 to 2008. There has been an 800% increase in young women and 400% increase in case of similar aged men.
Early recognition makes melanoma treatable. It is screened for growth very minimally.
Primary causes Melanoma may be caused primarily due to these causes:
The most primary cause of melanoma is ultraviolet light (UV) in people with a low level of skin pigment. The UV light might be from either the sun or from different sources, for example, tanning devices. Around 25% of cases occur from or in the form of moles.
The individuals who work on airplanes seem to have an expanded danger, due to more contact with UV rays.
Ultraviolet UV light of wavelengths between 315 - 280 nm from the sun react with the skin cell DNA and result in a kind of direct DNA harm called cyclobutane pyrimidine dimers (CPDs).
In order to stay away or avoid melanoma, you should:
Avoid the sun at peak hours.
Examine your skin at times for some kind of change.
Keep away from tanning salons.Melanoma is a dangerous form of cancer and causes a lot of deaths. You should stay away from anything that causes melanoma.
Using a sunscreen every time you step outdoors and using it correctly is of vital importance to have healthy skin. However, most people have different misconceptions about sunscreen usage.
The right sunscreen provides protection from the spectrum of harmful rays of the sun that are known as UVA and UVB, which not only create the threat of skin cancer but also slows down the process of skin aging.
Regularly using sunscreen can keep the skin protected from skin damage. Damage caused due to exposure to the sun is the leading cause of skin aging. The harmful rays of the sun known as UVA and UVB have a tremendous impact on the health of skin and they speed up the process of skin aging. It also affects those with fairer or lighter skin more due to the lack of melanin in their skin.
Regularly wearing sunscreen has proven to reduce skin aging by keeping it protected from sun damage. The sunscreen acts as a layer of defense against sun radiation and keeps it from causing any damage. Skin is, thus, protected from accelerated aging.
How to correctly use sunscreen to reduce skin aging?
There are certain specifics that need to be kept in mind while using sunscreen in order to increase its benefit. Some of these are as follows:
- The right product must be carefully chosen. It is necessary to use sunscreen that has SPF rating of 30 or more.
- It must be reapplied every few hours as sunscreen gets easily washed away due to sweating and exposure to moisture.
- It must be applied at least 15 minutes before stepping out into the sun.
- The habit of using sunscreen must be started early, preferably from childhood.
- Sunscreen must be used even on cloudy and overcast days.The adoption of these measures while using sunscreen has been proved effective in reducing skin aging and preventing the early formation of wrinkles, discoloration and sagging skin.
Take a look at the causes of Seborrheic Dermatitis:
1. This skin disease could develop in response to psoriasis. Inflammatory responses often result in reddish patches on the skin.
2. Malassezia could cause Seborrheic Dermatitis. Malassezia is a type of yeast present in the oil secretions of a human body.
3. Such a condition could be worsened by the predominant weather conditions. Extreme winters or early spring can make your skin peel off.
Symptoms a person may face:
1. The first and foremost symptom is red colored skin. The skin will appear as itchy and tender.
2. A stinging sensation is experienced in affected areas. The pain could be serious enough to prevent you from working or resting.
3. The eyelids of a person are at times under threat. This condition is more popularly known as blepharitis. The skin of your eyelids becomes red and crusted.
4. Dandruff can be found on your beard and moustache and even on your eyebrows.
5. Oily, flaky skin can be found on the scalp, ears, face, chest, armpits and also on the scrotum.
Skin disorders are taken lightly by most people. Many fail to realize how important skin is to the rest of our biological system. Skin is the primary barrier to all kinds of infections and diseases. A person should be aware of possibilities that can happen to trigger a skin condition like Seborrheic Dermatitis. Poking acne or scratching the skin of one's face, diabetes or obesity, psychological trauma, and weak immunity as noticed among patients of pancreatitis can actually increase your risk of contracting this disorder.
My penis is curved during erection from last 2 years how can I treat it and from where and tell me about expenses.
I am having a painless pimple near my butt crack from past 1 month so yesterday I met general surgeon where she just poked the pimple and showed me that it contains blood and pus. Today again I met her so she said that she will treat as a sinus only. But I am not having any openings and actually the pimple is not forming pus also. My question is whether I go for surgery immediately or shall I want to wait till the pimple pains" The pimple is very small and it likes a sponje actually it is difficult to me to identify where the pimple is located really. And my other question is "is this a symptom of sinus" Please doctors write describe whatever you know about sinus and doctors tell me when I actually should meet general surgeon again (means after facing what symptoms). Please doctors help me out and also tell me what are the basic symptoms of sinus.
- Clogged Pores: Acne signifies clogged or blocked pores that are filled with oil and dead skin cells that have not been cleaned out completely. This mixture of oil and dead skin cells blocks the pores and ends up creating an eruption of red sores called acne and pimples. There is a chance that bacteria may have joined these two substances as well.
- Over Treating the Skin: The worst thing that you can do is to touch, pick or even apply too many harsh chemicals to your skin during an acne breakout. These things can actually make the problem worse, and even create scars in the long run! The constant use of cleansers and moisturisers can also have a harsh effect on the skin, due to the perfume and chemicals present in such products.
- Exfoliation: Using a salicylic acid wash or cleanser first thing in the morning will help in exfoliation, which is a good way to clear those dead skin cells from your skin. This will speed up the process of acne treatment as well, by clearing the pores. Also at night, the use of a medicated cream that contains benzoyl peroxide will help in killing the bacteria, so that there is no infection.
- Two Weeks Notice: Trying new products to treat acne is a great idea. But give every new product at least two weeks before you write it off. Usually, any good product will take at least that much time to affect the acne, and clear the pores in an effective way. So before you start switching cleansers and creams every other day, remember to use the two-week thumb rule.
- Menstrual Cycle: Acne, more often than not, rears its head with an eruption or two about five days before and a few days after, the monthly menstrual cycle. So watch out for hormonal imbalances, which can cause acne and pimples. Avoid stress around this time too.
- Dermatologist: Visit a dermatologist if regular cleaning and over the counter creams are not working.
Persistent acne may turn into an infection. Remember to ask your dermatologist for an oil reducing formula too.
Acne is a skin problem that should be treated the right way.
Psoriasis is one of the most chronic and long lasting diseases relating to the skin. Under this condition, the infected skin cells multiply 10 times faster than the normal rate. During this disease, the normal skin tends to get covered by a layer of dead skin cells, not allowing the skin to breathe. The top five things that can worsen your psoriasis are listed below.
There is a direct link between your drinking habits and your skin health. Drinking, in general, tends to cause harm to the overall body. Skin being no exception also gets affected adversely by alcohol consumption. If you have psoriasis, then you should immediately consult your dermatologist so that he/she can assign you a daily limit for your alcohol consumption in a manner that it does not worsen the condition of your skin.
Psoriasis also gets worsened by common infections like an earache, bronchitis, strep throat infection, and such others. It is highly recommended for you to consult your doctor if you have anybody infections along with psoriasis. So the doctor will be able to tell you the risk of the infection and how to go about managing it.
Stress has been known generally to affect the skin in an adverse manner. Stress can cause your body to have a greater incidence of inflammation on your skin which further affects your skin disease. Your doctor can help you out with the ways to manage your stress so that it does not cause any further damage to your skin.
Medical researchers have proved that psoriasis tends to grow in colder and drier conditions. It has reportedly been observed that people having psoriasis have smoother skin during summers than during winters.
Cuts and bruises
If there are any kinds of breakouts or irregularities in your skin, then it would further worsen your psoriasis. Your cut skin may lead to a flare which is known as the Koebner phenomenon in medical terminology.
Every ones says that to satisfy a women you need a great stamina ani big penis but do not have a big penis so can you give me some suggestion that o can grow my penis some inches presently it 5" and next year I am going to marry. Please help me. If possible send me email on j. Revetkar95@gmail. Com because its some personal ani the app is in my cousins phone.
Sir or madam please tell me can I use blood purify capsules for reduce pimples, please tell me is that capsules helpful or not, in Lybrate only I have asked same question but one madam said what to use and what to so for reduce pimples but she did not said can I use this capsules or not please tell can I use or not please.
Hi, is chemical peeling a permanent solution for pimples on face? What is the effect of it on skin and if not permanent then for how many days it lasts for?
Post pregnancy my face became more dark rather than my other body parts. What to do to get a bright skin?
I think I need a circumcision but I am worried about that. Kindly suggest me what precautions I have to take. Whether I will experience pain. And what are its expenses?
My hairs are getting white and I have used every oil but not getting any result. Can you help me with this?
Melanoma is one of the most dangerous forms of skin cancer which develops in the skin cells that produce melanin ( the pigment that gives your skin its color). This form of skin cancer is mostly caused by exposure to ultraviolet radiations or it may be congenital in nature.
The cancer is easily detected by the naked eye and in 99% cases, the disease can be efficiently treated if detected during its early stages. Women below the 40 year age benchmark have a higher risk of cancer.
Viagra is a health supplement which is consumed in the oral form to minimize all the signs and symptoms of an erectile dysfunction. Viagra is the generic name for Sildenafil, which is used by men.
What does research say?
A medical study has shown that men who frequently use erection-enhancing drugs are 84% more likely to develop melanoma within a period of 10 years. This does not mean that you are bound to get this cancer if you are frequently using an erection enhancing drugs, but it might increase your probability of getting Melanoma.
Viagra when combined with some other medicine often leads to adverse effects which might lead to cancer as well. It is always desirable that you consult your doctor before taking a Viagra in general. Some of the dangerous factors are:
1 Taking Viagra with nitrate drugs such as nitroglycerin, isosorbide mononitrate, and such others.
2 If you are experiencing an unreasonably high or low blood pressure
3 If you have any kind of a liver disease
4 If you are suffering from a kidney disease that requires dialysis (blood purification process)
While taking Viagra, you should always consult a doctor near you. Additionally, you should also follow certain precautionary measures like:
1. You should avoid buying Viagra online, as there is a high probability that it is fake
2. You should try going for natural alternatives to Viagra. Studies have shown that the medicines with nitric oxide can help you in having a proper and enhanced erection. Additionally, medicines containing L-arginine are also very popular as they help in generating nitric oxide.
I have pimples on all over my face I had used many facewash but no changes were there on my face. To improve the pimples what should be done?
My friend got pregnant due to pre-cum one week back i. E, on last week Wednesday, she don't want to get pregnant now, is there any way to stop pregnancy now.
I have lots of hairs on my body. Can you suggest me some treatment which will solve this problem permanently? I don't want treatments like waxing or similar.
What are these Open Pores?
All of us have pores on the skin. These are oil gland openings; when these openings get abnormally dilated, they are referred to as ‘open pores’. Open pores present as small pit like regions, giving a dimpled look to your skin similar to an orange peel thereby giving a dull, irregular, and aged appearance to the face.
Open pores are mostly seen on the nose and adjacent cheeks (malar area). In individuals with oily skin, they may be observed on outer part of cheeks & forehead, too.
Remember, they are not the same as larger pits and craters of acne scars. It might be a possibility that you have an oily skin with black/white heads and may be susceptible to outbreaks of pimples.
How are they formed?
Open pores generally commence at the time of puberty; as a result of increased oil secretion from sebaceous/oil glands, which occurs as a result of stimulation of androgen hormone. As an end result these sebaceous glands openings get blocked with dead skin cells & debris. This restricts the flow of increased oil resulting in distension of their opening which is seen as open pores.
Age spots may be caused by skin aging, sun exposure, or other forms of ultraviolet light exposure, such as tanning beds. You are most likely to develop age spots on the areas of your skin that receive the most sun exposure.
How to get rid of the open pores?
There are various treatment options available so as to get rid of open pores. However, there is no concrete evidence to prove the efficacy and response rate.
To get rid of those unsightly pores kindly CONSULT PRIVATELY by clicking button on my profile Consult.