Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Kidney Stones Treatment
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Child and Adolescent Problems
Bedwetting Treatment & Management
Treatment of Polio
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Submit a review for Aditi HospitalYour feedback matters!
Joint pain can occur anytime throughout the year, but in the cold and wet months of the winter you may find it harder to cope with.Although a change in the weather will not cause arthritis, it can worsen the symptoms.
Ways to stop the cold weather aggravating your aches and pains
1. Try to overdress rather than underdress because you can always remove a layer if you’re too hot. For those who suffer headaches, wrap your neck in a scarf.
2. Calcium Intake- Keep a watch on your calcium intake. Foods enrich with calcium are great for your joints and bones
3. Don’t stay out in the cold too long. Make the most of the time outside to warm your core, and get home and warm up to maintain the benefit – the best of both worlds.
4. Quit Smoking- It is a lesser known fact that people who smoke tend to have lower bone density and hence, are at higher risk of issues related to bones and joints. Quit smoking for a healthier lifestyle and robust bones!
5. Try to keep moving rather than shrinking into the sofa as this generates heat and improves flexibility and the range of joint movement.
6. Acknowledge the impact of the colder weather on pain.By making allowances and planning ahead you should find the winter months more tolerable than in the past.
7. A Balanced diest is important: People suffering from joint pains require a well-balanced diet. Foods enrich with Vitamin D, C and K are good for joint pains. Add orange, cabbage, spinach, tomatoes in your diet as they are the super foods and relieve knee pains. For those who have extremely low levels of Vitamin D, can also take supplements after prescription from the doctor. Adding sulphur rich food in your diet is another plus point!
I am suffering from back pain and also pain on upper part of right leg since 2 days. There is also pain on neck. I think due to cold pain is occur. Plzz suggest me.
Hi, doctors .my face is so oily. whenever I wash my face it will b good till 1 hour after that she oily. I want to keep my face dry. Suggest me some soap are face wash.
I am having some sort of irritation while bowel movement and its seems that something has been stuck from last 1 week. I consulted doctor today he said that I am having an anal fissure. He gave me medicines for 1 month (Gutwin 400 and one more) and asked me to make changes in the diet and said it will heal. I am concerned about how serious is this issue and what time will it take to heal? I am not having any bleeding during bowel movement. Just a sort of uneasiness while sitting. Please help me.
Which exercise is good for a patient who recovered from a minor paralysis stroke on right leg thumb finger. What precautions should be taken so it will not repeat.
Dear sir, im suffering with stroke (left Hemiplegia) since one year. My left leg and hand has been disabled. please help me for recovery. Age: 32
I am 25 years old, I have a anal fissures I have used medicines and i'm taking plenty of water and fiber food and lot of fruits, walking a day. Still why my stool is getting hard? Please suggest
Hi, my baby 3 month old ,I feeding him properly. Suddenly my breast milk produce less ,my friend suggest stimulate powder may I drink this?
I'm diabetic patients. I want too know feel exercises to get control, and I got back pain too sometimes. So please suggest me better exercises to get rid of both.
Hello Sir /madam I am 29 years old n since one year facing problem of dark skin problem, only below the eye area and upper cheek area it looks too embarrassing and as I have a fair colour so it looks darks. Can you please help me out to find wht the actual issue is .is it tann or something else? N how should I get rid of it.
My son is 2 years old. He speaks few words like amma, ac tv, mama etc. His did not started walking yet without support though he stand still holding on to something even in one leg. He doesn't eat properly but drinks milk, juice, eats chocolate, biscuits etc but don't want food at all. His social interaction is also zero but behave normal in party groups n all. He likes to play n stay with few people he knows very vell. From beginning his growth looks like is delay compare to his age group. Right now he is 10 kg but his height is good. Please guide me. I am worried.
Stay safe and warm in winters make sure that your babies (speacially small babies) are wearing more then six layers of clothes with cap and socks.
I am having problems regarding the usage of mouse or track pad while using pc and how to overcome them?
My baby is 7 month old. He has very restless night everyday. He doesn't wake up but changes body positions frequently whole night in daytime no problem at all. It seems to have gas problem. What should I do so that he can have sound sleep?
The skin can get discoloured and dull and lose its glow. Freckles, sun exposure and scars are some usual causes, which can damage your skin. The usual over-the-counter cosmetic remedies for skin problems only provide temporary results.
Homeopathy stresses on fixing problems from within. Unlike other cosmetic creams, homeopathy can guarantee zero side-effects. The ingredients are all natural and do not harm your body. Homeopathy goes beyond the visible problems; it looks at what ails the body from inside.
Top Homeopathic Remedies for Healthy Skin:
- Berberis Aquifolium: If you want a clear complexion, then Berberis Aquifolium would be great for you. Dark skin and scarring caused by acne is best cured with this homeopathic remedy.
- Sulphur: Sulphur clears up dirty and dull skin. When the skin is unhealthy, dry, dull and scaly, then Sulphur is prescribed. It nourishes the skin and makes it glow.
- Psorinum: If you have dark, oily or greasy complexion, Psorinum can clear your skin. Pimples show up when sebaceous glands get extremely active. Psorinum will clear pimples, brighten the skin and manages the oiliness. Psorinum cleans the pores as well.
- Bovista: If your skin has been damaged badly with incessant use of makeup and other cosmetic products, then Bovista is the best solution for you. Using makeup products day in and day out causes pimples, dark complexion, so on. Bovista can clear skin up considerably and bring a bright glow to your face.
- Sepia: Discolouration of the skin from Chloasma (tanning of complexion) is best treated with Sepia. Chloasma usually occurs to pregnant women or women with hormonal and menstrual problems. Liver disease can also lead to Chloasma. Sepia works wonders in removing brown spots.
- Silicea and Kali Bromatum: These remedies clear the facial scars that are caused by pimples. Silicea works best if the pimples are filled with pus. If hard pressed, pimples have caused discolouration and facial scarring. Kali Bromatum is beneficial in such a case. It helps the skin to revive its natural clarity.
- Natrum Mur, Lycopodium and Phosphorus: These remedies are used mostly to treat skin that is freckled. Freckles form when there is prolonged exposure to the sun. These medicines help remove the pigmentation and clear the skin.