Treatment of Headaches
Back Pain Treatment
Treatment of Joint Pain
Treatment of Leg Pain
Treatment of Knee Pain
Treatment of Cold Cough
Treatment of Bronchiectasis
Treatment of Hand Pain
Treatment of Asthma
Treatment & Management of Stress
Treatment of Shoulder Pain
Treatment of Ear Pain
Treatment of Sneezing
Treatment of Sinusitis
Management of Abortion
Treatment of Foot Pain
Treatment of Mood Disorder
Treatment of Lower Back Pain
Submit a review for The Deccan HospitalYour feedback matters!
Use of contraceptives is really important to avoid unwanted pregnancy. Countries like China and India, facing the problem of population explosion lay more stress on the use of contraceptives. However, you must always use or take oral and barrier contraceptives following the advice of a medical practitioner unless it is absolutely necessary to go ahead without consultation. The reason behind medical assistance is your own health. Contraceptive methods do have a vast range of side effects that can result in health hazards. There are various kinds of contraceptives; each having its own set of advantages and disadvantages. Being acquainted with the side effects of some contraceptive methods can help you choose wisely in times of need.
1. Possible side- effects of using condoms: Some men are allergic to latex. Using condoms can lead to heightened sensitivity. It can also lead to rashes in your genitals. Condoms are not foolproof. They do not provide total protection against sexually transmitted infections, HPV or against Syphilis and Herpes. These diseases can be contracted by coming in contact with genital skin that is not covered by a condom.
2. Possible side- effects of a contraceptive film: A contraceptive film might act as an interruption in your sexual activities if it is not placed properly, that is to say it must come in contact with the cervix to be effective. Using the film “nonoxynol- 9” very frequently can make you susceptible to life threatening diseases like HIV and other STIs.
3. Possible side effects of a cervical cap: A cervical cap has to be inserted by a clinician and requires immense care to be fitted in later. Some of its side - effects can be of serious concern. If it is left inside for more than forty eight hours, it can result in toxic shock syndrome. Toxic shock syndrome is an infection that mars your overall health. It is also known to increase the chances of inflammation of the surface of your cervix.
4. Possible side- effects of progestin only pills: Progestin only pills or mini pills can subject you to long- lasting depression. It can make you feel bloated and can actually increase your weight to a great extent if used on a regular basis. Minipills lead to irregularities in your menstrual cycle and might also make bleeding during menstruation scanty.
5. Possible side- effects of combined oral contraceptives: If this is your first month on combined oral contraceptives, you might feel nauseous and they can give you a terrible headache. Women taking these pills have a higher chance of developing cervical dysplasia.
Hearing loss is experienced by millions of people these days. Ageing is not the only factor that brings hearing impairment. The causes are many. Certain medications, continuous exposure to loud noise, genetic involvement, injury and some medical conditions may cause hearing loss.
There are quite a few myths that people have come to believe about hearing loss over the years. Since it is such a common phenomenon, here we take a look at the common myths surrounding hearing loss.
Myth no. 1: Hearing loss is exclusive to elderly.
Fact: As said before, hearing loss can be an outcome of various causes. Nearly half of the people suffering from the same are below the age of 55 years. No matter what your age is, you must always get your ears checked, especially if you are feeling that are you missing things.
Myth no. 2: Diagnosing hearing loss is easy.
Fact: Most people do not come to know about the condition until it gets worse. Also, your physician never really checks for hearing loss symptoms in a general check-up unless you ask for it specifically.
So, always get a check-up done, like you do for other probable diseases.
Myth no. 3: There's no effective solution for hearing loss.
Fact: Like there have been advancements in the medical field for everything else, there are aids available these days that improve your hearing and have finer adjustments for noise adaptation. Also, there are certain other procedures and surgeries that have proved to improve the condition in many.
So, seek help as soon as possible.
Myth no. 4: The sounds aren't loud enough; my ears are healthy and fine.
Fact: If there is a problem you're experiencing with hearing, you have got to accept that and get it treated. Avoiding a certain condition will only get things worse for you.
Also, hearing aids are no more a stigma. Ear aid devices have designs similar to earphones these days, which are comfortable enough to wear. Ignoring a medical condition or inability to accept the same would only do more harm instead of making things fine.
Stress affects every aspect of our lives. It does not allow you to think or focus on anything else, tempts you to binge eat and takes control of your lifestyle. Stress can also cause severe health problems that can result in heart disease. Thus it is very necessary to learn how to control and manage stress. Managing your stress effectively can help you cope with it better and let your remain in control of your life.
Homeopathy is based on the belief that the mind and body are connected. Thus by treating one, the other can benefit as well. Thus when prescribing a form of treatment for any health condition, attention is always paid to the mental state of the patient. Homeopathy can be very effective in treating and controlling stress and stress related problems. When treating stress with homeopathy, it is essential to first understand the cause of stress.
Some common homeopathic remedies for stress are:
- Arsenic Album: This is usually prescribed to people who are generally anxious and nervous. People affected by the stress of being late for an event or meeting can also be given this remedy to ease the stress. Patients who benefit from this form of treatment are also often hypochondriacs who constantly feel that every minor symptom is a sign of a major illness.
- Bryonia: This is very effective remedy for all kinds of stress. It can also be used to treat stress triggered by uncertainty at the workplace and insecurity about not having enough money even though they work very hard.
- Calcarea Carbonica: This is also a common homeopathic remedy for work place related stress. People who are concerned about being observed or stressed by an upcoming deadline can be benefited by this medication. This type of stress can commonly be seen at the time of appraisals.
- Staphysagria: People who are extremely sensitive and feel that the world is unjust and unfair to them cab be benefited by Staphysagria. This is often faced by children bullied in school and people in corporate work environments. Staphysagria boosts confidence levels and thus makes the person feel less vulnerable.
- Ignatia: Emotional stress is very well treated by Ignatia. This homeopathic remedy addresses feelings of disappointment and guilt and stress that follows an emotional loss such as the loss of a loved one or breaking up for a relationship. It also fights the desire to withdraw from family and friends and moodiness.
Health experts do believe, and are promoting the same nowadays, that eating right is the best step to control high blood pressure other than regular medications. Who knows, if you are strong enough to control your lifestyle and eating habits, you may not need a long term medication after some time. The blood pressure may lower down naturally with improving health and weight.
Factors that elevate blood pressure in the body.
Before suggesting the right eatables for lowering the blood pressure, let’s look at the conditions which actually increase the blood pressure. They are:
A coronary heart disease
Work pressure or family and relationship troubles
Each one has a toll on the body with resultant High Blood Pressure. With eating right you may gain a lot of control on the body.
Here are some quick tips on eating right:
Avoid excess salt intake. The more salt you take, the more sodium your body gets, and as a result BP elevates. Restrict intake of preserved and processed foods such as papads, pickles, sauces, ketchup, salted biscuits, chips, cheese and salted fishes. Check the nutritional information when you eat ready made snacks, since most of them contain high sodium. Salt intake should not exceed more than 6 grams per day.
Avoid oily and junk food. Avoid food with unsaturated or trans fats. These kinds of foods straightaway add to the fat deposits of the body, and make you obese or more obese. In such cases, the obesity and increased weight build a pressure on the heart to pump more, thus elevating blood pressure.
Avoid excess caffeine. Caffeine comes in the body through coffee, tea, and aerated drinks. These beverages when restricted to only 1-2 intakes per day may help you lower the BP.
Quit smoking, as this puts excess pressure on the lungs to breathe and thus the heart to pump.
Avoid alcohol intake in excess amounts. Drinking more alcohol or frequent drinking can elevate BP.
Besides, there are some good foods that can always help to lower or control BP. They are:
Plain, fat-free yoghurt or Greek yoghurt
Small fishes like Tilapia
These food items are designed by nature to reduce blood pressure or normalize blood pressure in the body. Hence, if you are trying heart and soul to eat right, then try these in your daily food to see positive results. Besides, exercising and reducing weight are the two other important steps to take, which complement the healthy diet and eating habits to lower the blood pressure with or without medication.
Paranoid personality disorder (PPD) is a mental disorder which makes you feel fearful, nervous and suspicious about people or situations around. This disease usually starts to show its signs from early adulthood and is more common in men than women. People suffering from this disorder are unable to maintain close and long lasting relationships with people as they have the habit of blaming and not trusting other people. The most common symptoms of this disorder are:
- Doubting the loyalty of others
- Fear of revealing their own personal information
- A tendency of holding long lasting grudges
- Inability to handle criticisms
- Abrupt instances of anger and instant reaction
- Showing traits of coldness in a relationship
- Having a feeling of always being right
- Having problems in relaxing
- Being stubborn, argumentative and hostile
- Causes: The exact cause behind PDD is still unknown, but according to some medical researchers it happens due to a combination of biological and psychological conditions. Additionally, bad emotional experiences during childhood and having gone through a physical or mental trauma also leads to the development of the disease.
- Diagnosis: This condition cannot be diagnosed at home and is usually diagnosed by a specialist. The first step taken by a doctor in order to diagnose the disorder is an examination of the medical and psychiatric history of the person. Additionally, if the health records of a person do not indicate anything, then the doctors usually go for some expert opinions by a psychiatrist.
- Treatment: Most of the people suffering from this disease are not even aware about it, until someone brings it to their notice. Doctors usually believe that psychotherapy, which is a form of counseling, is the best way to treat PDD.
Blessed are the people who enjoy a flawless, radiant and healthy skin throughout their lives. Pollution, stress and unhealthy lifestyle have been affecting mankind like never before. Flawless skin is becoming a thing of the past. Skin problems like acne, pimples, freckles, fine lines and wrinkles, to name a few; are on a mercurial rise. The skin is losing its radiance at an alarming rate. Unhealthy and dull skin can affect a person's confidence greatly. Do not turn panicky and insomniac over it. A few healthy habits, if practiced daily, can work wonders and help in restoring the skin pH acidic 5.5 balance and skin radiance.
- The power drink to flawless skin: Skin problems are an amalgamation of many internal as well as external factors. The toxins that accumulate within our system act as a catalyst. If not flushed out, the toxins can deteriorate the skin tone and texture, resulting in acne and other skin problems. Thus, detoxification becomes very important. Drink a glass of warm lemon water every morning. It helps to greatly detoxify the body.
- The sweet route to skin problems: Cakes, pastries, ice creams, pizzas, beverages, can satisfy your taste buds, but they will do your skin no good. Excess intake of sweets and sugar greatly accelerates the ageing process. When it comes to acne problems, the Glycation (attachment of the digested sugar to the collagen protein) process is the main wrecker in chief.
- Go the healthy way: Unhealthy eating habits can damage your skin immensely. To look healthy, you need to eat healthy. Include lots of fruits and vegetables in your diet. Avocados, broccoli, berries are a rich source of antioxidants and should be taken regularly. Make a habit of eating at least one fruit daily. Citrus fruits are highly recommended. Salads are equally beneficial.
- One of the golden rules to enjoy a flawless skin is to keep your skin hydrated. The skin pH acidic 5.5 is very important for a healthy skin. Drink 6 - 8 glasses of water daily and feel the difference.
- If glowing skin is what you desire, sound sleep is what you need. A good 6-8 hours of sleep can do your skin a world of good.
- Stress and mental fatigue can have serious skin implications. Meditation and exercise are the best medicines to keep stress at bay. Exercise regularly and flawless skin will be sure be a reality.
- It is very important to keep your skin clean. Cleanse your face twice daily. It is a crime to sleep with your make up on.
Enjoying a healthy flawless skin is no Herculean task. We are always at your service.
Some diseases like chicken pox, measles etc. have definitive symptoms that make it easy to diagnose. However, others like lupus affect each person in a different way making them complex diseases that may take longer to diagnose. Lupus attacks the immune system and causes the antibodies that would normally fight infection to react against the body’s own cells and tissues. There are two main forms of lupus; systemic lupus that affects any part of the body and cutaneous lupus that affects the skin. These can occur simultaneously or on their own.
Some of the rashes that can be caused by cutaneous lupus are:
- Malar rash or butterfly rash: This affects the face and appears as a butterfly shaped rash over the nose and cheeks. It is triggered by the sun’s uv rays and can appear as a faint blush or a severe, scaly rash.
- Discoid lupus: Lupus can also cause small. Coin shaped sores or rashes. These are reddish and scaly in appearance and usually affect parts of the body exposed to sunlight and uv radiation. If left untreated, these sores can worsen with time. Though they do not cause pain or itchiness, they can result in scarring. In cases where these sores develop on the scalp, they can cause permanent bald patches.
- Subacute cutaneous lesions: These can be described as small, red sores that are shaped like coins. These can be found on the arms, shoulders, neck and chest in patches that resemble psoriasis. These lesions are also triggered by uv exposure. Though they do not cause scarring, these lesions can lighten or darken skin.
- Mucous membrane lesions: Sores in the mouth or nose that have been triggered by lupus are known as mucous membrane lesions.
- Baldness: Lupus can make the hair follicles near the scalp fragile and brittle. This can destroy the hair follicles and lead to hair fall. In some cases, hair may grow back while in others it could result in permanent baldness.
- Cutaneous vasculitis lesions: These refer to purplish spots or lines on the calves and feet. This is caused by the inflammation of skin tissues and can cause severe damage and gangrene.
- Raynaud's phenomenon: When exposed to cold, the skin on your fingers and toes may also change colour to red, white or blue due to lupus. This is triggered by the tightening of blood vessels and may be accompanied by a tingling sensation or numbness.
Postpartum is the period after one's labour and delivery. Pregnancy and postpartum are a time when a woman's body changes to a great extent in order to first accommodate the baby and then go through labour and delivery. A vaginal delivery can have many implications when it comes to the postpartum. The same goes for a Caesarean Section or C Section as well. Let us find out what your postpartum care routine should include.
Vaginal Soreness: Deal with vaginal soreness with the help of stool softeners and pain relievers, as prescribed by your gynaecologist. You should also make hygiene a priority at this time. Use a wash cloth and warm water to clean the area every time you urinate. Also, you can use an ice pack if the wound is particularly painful.
Discharge: Vaginal discharge in the postpartum period is called lochia, and it usually carries on for a few weeks after the baby is born. You must use a sanitary napkin during this period and clean up regularly. If your bleeding or discharge is accompanied by fever, then you should contact your gynaecologist immediately.
C-Section Wound: In case there is redness and swelling in the wound, accompanied by symptoms like pain and foul smelling discharge from the vagina, you will need to get in touch with your doctor immediately so that he or she can check for possibility of infections.
Movement: After a C-Section, you will need to take as much rest as possible so that the wound heals properly. This includes avoiding making too many trips up and down the stairs as well. It would be a good idea to have a family member or partner around who can help as well. Gentle walks after a week or two are usually recommended for the body to come back to normal gradually.
Kegels: Do kegels or contracting exercises for the strength of the pelvic floor to return, especially after a vaginal delivery. This will help in alleviating pain and burning sensation during urination at this time.
Nutrition: Take special care to eat nutritious and home cooked food, especially if you are breast feeding. This will also help in the healing of the vaginal or C Section wound. Also, a high fibre diet will help in better bowel movements which will lessen the pain while visiting the bathroom.
Taking care of your body in postpartum is a matter of bringing it back to normal gradually even as you deal with the side effects of delivery. Ensure that you are in touch with your doctor.
Hyperpigmentation is a relatively harmless condition, but can affect a person’s self-image and psyche. This skin condition is characterized by dark patches on the skin due to exposure to UV radiation or as a sign of aging. It is caused by an excessive production of melanin in the body. Hyperpigmentation affects people of all ages and with all skin types. However, fair-skinned people are at a higher risk of suffering from this condition than dark skinned people.
This condition can be treated in a number of ways including:
- Laser: Laser treatment for hyperpigmentation improves skin tone and boosts collagen production. With advancement in laser technology, scarring is no longer a very big risk with this form of treatment. Depending on the degree of hyperpigmentation argon or carbon dioxide lasers may be used in with short pulses or long pulses. Treatment can take anywhere between 30 to 45 minutes and is relatively pain free.
- Chemical peels: Chemical peels rid the skin of its top most layer and bring new cells to the surface. This gives the skin an even tone and eliminates dark spots and patchiness. A light salicylic acid or glycolic acid peel is ideal for hyperpigmentation treatment. This is often used in cases where the patient’s skin is resistant to over the counter topical treatment. The concentration of active ingredients in the peel depends on the skin tone. Mild skin discolouration and blotchiness can be treated with a superficial peel while age spots and freckles require a medium peel.
- Topical ointments: Topical ointments are usually the first form of treatment for hyperpigmentation. Hydroquinone or retinol are the most commonly prescribed ointments. Broad spectrum sunscreen that offers protection against UVA and UVB rays can also help prevent further sun damage and dark spots. Skin lightening creams with soy or niacinamide as active ingredients also help brighten skin tones.
Apart from these forms of treatment, there are also a number of home remedies for this condition. Some of these home remedies are:
- Rubbing a freshly sliced or the juice of a grated potato on the skin
- Applying a combination of cucumber and lemon juice on the skin
- A grated papaya face mask
- Soak almonds in milk overnight and then skin them and puree with the milk. Apply this mixture on the affected areas.
- A mask of guava and banana pulp
There are certain glands in the vaginal walls and uterine cervix of a woman, which cleanse the vagina by producing a small amount of fluid. This clear or milky white coloured vaginal discharge is normal for a healthy woman if it doesn’t smell unpleasant. But if you observe that the colour, consistency, odour or amount of your vaginal discharge differs from usual, it may indicate an infection or a disease.
Here are 6 common factors behind abnormal vaginal discharge.
1. Bacterial vaginosis
Bacterial vaginosis is a medical condition characterised by agray discharge, which has a lingering fish-like odour. Moreover, if you experience irritation and burning sensation in the vagina, which is increased by intercourse, it’s a strong indication of bacterial vaginosis.
2. Yeast Infection
It often happens that your vaginal area’s natural bacterial balance is disturbed due to certain factors such as use of antibiotics, decreased immunity, stress, uncontrolled diabetes or consumption of excessive sugary foods. This results in yeast overgrowth in the vagina, known as simply yeast infection or candidiasis. It’s characterised by a thick and whitish-grey discharge from the vagina.
Caused by the bacteria Neisseria Gonorrhoea, this sexually transmitted disease (STD) is an infection, which causes vaginal discharge of an intense odour. Other symptoms of this disease include feeling of pain while urinating, chills, fever and irregular discharge of menstrual fluids. If left untreated, gonorrhoea can transform into a pelvic inflammatory disease and can even lead to infertility.
4. Genital Herpes
Genital herpes, a sexually transmitted disease (STD) that leads to formation of small watery blisters on the vaginal area, and causes irritation, itching and pain while having intercourse or urinating, may also be the cause of a vaginal discharge of watery texture.
5. Atrophic Vaginitis
After menopause, there’s a considerable decrease in oestrogen levels of the body along with the occurrence of changes in tissues of the vaginal cavity. This medical condition, known as atrophic vaginitis, can lead to a watery vaginal discharge, which can sometimes get bloody. Some other symptoms of this disease are vaginal inflammation and thinning or atrophy of tissues.
6. Infected IUD
In some situations, it may happen that the intrauterine device (IUD- a form of contraceptive) inserted in the body of a woman can get infected. This results in a purulent discharge (pus) from the vagina. Getting the IUD removed as soon as possible is the best thing to be done in this situation.
लगभग तीन फुट ऊँचाई वाला पौधा इसबगोल का उपयोग आज की तारीख में लागातार बढ़ता जा रहा है. इसका मुख्य कारण है आज ज्यादातर लोगों को हाजमे की शिकायत है. और पाचन तंत्र की समस्याओं का इससे बेहतर समाधान किया जा सकता है. यदि हम इसबगोल में पाए जाने वाले तत्वों की बात करें तो इसबगोल के बीजों के उपर सफेद भूसी पायी जाती है. इस भूसी में ही प्रचुर मात्रा में म्युसिलेज पाया जाता है. इसके अतिरिक्त इसमें जाईलोज, एरेविनोज रैमन्नोज और गैलेक्टोज आदि भी पाए जाते हैं. वैसे तो इसका कोई साइड इफेक्ट नहीं होता है लेकिन फिर भी इस्तेमाल में सावधानी न बरतने से इसबगोल के कुछ नुकसान हो सकते हैं.
ईसबगोल के सेवन से लाभ
1. जिन लोगों को जोड़ों के दर्द, कब्ज व पाचनतंत्र आदि की शिकायत है उनलोगों को अपनी परेशानियों से निजात पाने के लिए रात के खाने के बाद एक गिलास गर्म दूध के साथ एक चम्मच ईसबगोल की भूसी मिलाकर लेने से निश्चित रूप से लाभ होगा.
2. यदि आपको दस्त के दौरान रक्तस्राव हो रहा है या लंबे समय से कब्ज से ग्रसित हैं तो ऐसे में आप आधा कप पानी के साथ इसबगोल की भूसी लेने से आराम मिलेगा.
3. आँतों में होने वाली रुकावट और संक्रमण के शिकार लोगों को 20 मिलिलीटर की मात्रा में एक गिलास पानी में मिला लें और इसका एक चम्मच ईसबगोल के बीज साथ में सेवन करें. ऐसा करने से आपको अपनी समस्या से छुटकारा मिलेगा.
4. तमाम लाभकारी गुणों से युक्त इसबगोल इसके अलावा आपको शरीर में पानी की कमी, मोटापा व डायबिटीज आदि में भी आपको भरपूर फायदा देता है. इन रोगों में इसबगोल के इस्तेमाल से आप छुटकारा पा सकते हैं.
5. मोटापे की समस्या से ग्रसित लोग भी इसबगोल के उपयोग से वजन घटा सकते हैं. इसके लिए आपको दिन में 3 बार खाने से आधा घंटा पहले लेना इसबगोल का सेवन करना चाहिए.
6. यदि आप दमा से पीड़ित हैं तो इसमें भी इसबगोल आपको फायदा पहुंचता है. इसके लिए बस आपको सुबह-शाम दो-दो चम्मच ईसबगोल की भूसी गर्म पानी के साथ लेते रहना होगा. ऐसा करने से आपकी यह शिकायत दूर हो जाएगी.
इसबगोल के नुकसान भी हैं
1. इसबगोल का नुकसान इसकी अधिक मात्रा है. इसबगोल का अधिक मात्रा में सेवन आपको भूख न लगने का कारण बन सकता है. इसलिए इसकी अधिक मात्रा में सेवन करने से बचें.
2. कैप्स्यूल या बारीक पिसा हुआ पाउडर के रूप में इसबगोल का सेवन आपको परेशानी में डाल सकता है. इसलिए इसबगोल के इन रूपों के इस्तेमाल से जितना हो सके बचने का प्रयास करें.
3. इसबगोल का उपयोग कम पानी या अन्य तरल पदार्थों के साथ सेवन छाती में दर्द, सांस लेने में परेशानी, उल्टी या फिर कुछ निगलने में समस्या आदि परेशानियों में हमें फंसा कर उलझा सकता है.
4. इसबगोल 2 साल या इससे कम उम्र के बच्चे को तो बिलकुल ही न दें. इससे ज्यादा उम्र वाले बच्चों को बहुत कम मात्रा में दे सकते हैं. बच्चों को जब भी इसबगोल देना हो तो इसमें या तो किसी विशेषज्ञ से सलाह लें या फिर बहुत कम मात्रा में इस्तेमाल करें. हलांकि डॉक्टर से सलाह लेना ज्यादा उचित रहेगा.
5. हलांकि इसबगोल से एलर्जी की समस्या नहीं के बराबर होती है. लेकिन फिर भी किसी-किसी को खुजली, चहरे पर सुजन या त्वचा पर चकते आदि लक्षण दिखाई पड़ सकते हैं. यदि आपको साइलियम से एलर्जी है तो इसबगोल का सेवन भूलकर भी न करें.
6. इसबगोल का नुकसान गर्भवती महिलाओं को तो और ज्यादा होता है. इसलिए गर्भावस्था के दौरान इसबगोल से उन्हें दूर ही रखना चाहिए. गर्भवती महिलाएं ऐसा करके इसके दुष्प्रभाव से बच सकती हैं.
आज हर जनरल स्टोर और फ़ूड स्टोर्स पर सूरजमुखी अपने फायदेमंद गुणों के साथ आसानी से बीज या तेल के रूप में उपलब्ध है. इसका हम अपने दैनिक जीवन में धड़ल्ले से इस्तेमाल भी करते हैं. लेकिन क्या आप जानते हैं कि हमारे सर से लेकर पाँव तक के लिए सूरजमुखी फायदेमंद है? तो आइए सूरजमुखी के फायदे और नुकसान को समझते हैं.
इन रोगों में फायदेमंद है सूरजमुखी
1. अस्थमा और कैंसर से बचाता है : सूरजमुखी के बीज में विटामिन ई, सेलियम और कॉपर भरपूर मात्रा में होने के कारण इसमें एंटीऑक्सीडेंट गुण पाया जाता है. तमाम शोधों से ये पता चला है कि ये पेट, प्रोस्ट्रेट और ब्रेस्ट कैंसर से हमारी रक्षा करता है. यही नहीं इसके प्रयोग से अस्थमा जैसी बीमारियों के लिए भी सूरजमुखी फायदेमंद है.
2. पेट को दुरुस्त रखता है : इसमें पाए जाने वाले तमाम तत्वों में एक फाइबर भी है. इसमें प्रचुर मात्रा में पाया जाने वाला फाइबर आपके कब्ज की समस्या को दूर करके आपके पेट को भी दुरुस्त रखता है.
3. जोड़ों के दर्द में राहत : इसका तेल जोड़ों के दर्द की बिमारी यानी गठिया में भी आपको भरपूर लाभ पहुंचाता है. तो इस बिमारी से पीड़ित व्यक्ति इसका उपयोग करके आराम महसूस कर सकता है.
शरीर के विभिन्न अवयवों की देखभाल
1. दिमाग को दुरुस्त रखता है : सूरजमुखी के तमाम फायदों में से एक ये भी है कि इसमें पाया जाने वाला मैग्नीशियम आपके दिमाग की नसों को शांत करके तनाव और माइग्रेन से आपको बचाता है.
2. दिल का भी रखे खयाल : इसके बीज विटामिन सी से भरपूर होने के कारण आपके दिल का भी भरपूर खयाल रखते हैं. इसके साथ ही इसमें पाया जाने वाला विटामिन ई कोलेस्ट्रॉल को खून की धमनियों में जमने से रोकता है. जिससे कि दिल के दौरे या स्ट्रोक का खतरा कम होता है.
3. त्वचा में लाए निखार : इसके तेल में मौजूद फैटी एसिड त्वचा को जीवाणुओं से बचाकर इसे एक्ने होने से रोकता है. इससे त्वचा की नमी बनी रहती है और त्वचा निखरता है. कुछ शोधों से ये भी पता चला है कि एक्जिमा और डर्मेटाइटिस की बीमारी में भी सूरजमुखी तेल लाभदायक है.
4. हड्डियों को मजबूत बनाता है : इसमें प्रचुर मात्रा में पाया जाने वाला मैग्नीशियम हमारे शरीर की हड्डियों को मजबूती और लचीलापन प्रदान करता है.
5. बालों का करे विकास : इसके बीजों में जिंक तत्व की अधिकता होती है. जिंक आपके बालों को तो बढ़ाता है लेकिन इसकी अधिकता से बाल झड़ने भी लगते हैं इसलिए इसका इस्तेमाल सावधानी से करें. इसमें पाया जाने वाला विटामिन ई आपके सर में ब्लड सर्कुलेशन करके बालों के विकास में मदद करता है.
शरीर के मेंटेनेंस में भी फायदेमंद है सूरजमुखी
1. शरीर का मेंटेनेंस करता है : इसके तेल में पाया जाने वाला प्रोटीन शरीर के निर्माण, मरम्मत, हार्मोन और एंजाइमों के उत्पादन में भी मदद करती है.
2. कोलेस्ट्रॉल कम करता है : इइसके बीज में मोनो और पोलीसैच्युरेटेड फैट्स भी पाए जाते हैं. इन्हें अच्छा फैट माना जाता है और इनकी खासियत ये है कि ये यह खराब कोलेस्ट्रॉल को घटाते हैं.
सूरजमुखी के नुकसान भी हैं
1. यदि आप जरूरत से ज्यादा सूरजमुखी का इस्तेमाल करेंगे तो इसमें मौजूद सेलेनियम और फास्फोरस आपको नुकसान पहुंचा सकते हैं. इसके अलावा वजन और कोलेस्ट्राल बढ़ाने के साथ-साथ आपको पेट में गैस व दर्द की भी शिकायत हो सकती है.
2. बाजार में मिलने वाले सूरजमुखी के बीज को लेकर विशेष रूप से सावधान रहना चाहिए. क्योंकि बाजार में मिलने वाले सूरजमुखी के बीज कई बारे काफी पुराने मिल जाते हैं जिससे नुकसान की ज्यादा संभवनाएं बनती हैं.
3. कुछ लोगों को सूरजमुखी परिवार के पौधों से एलर्जी हो सकती है. इसलिए उन्हें सावधान रहना चाहिए.
I am 22 years male. I can't digest my food and feel heavy stomach and bloated stomach every time. This problem is from past 6 years.
Ayurvedic Treatment To Get Rid Of Diseases