Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Surgeons online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. E.D.PrasadYour feedback matters!
Anal fissures are the small tears formed in the anal lining. They are also known as anal ulcers. An anal fissure causes a lot of pain and bleeding during your bowel movements. Usually a fissure heals automatically in a few days time. It can be treated with simple home remedies as well.
- You can suffer from an anal fissure if you pass hard and large stools.
- Also strained childbirth or suffering from violent spells of diarrhea might get you an anal fissure.
- Chronic constipation may also be cause of a fissure.
- Other rare causes may be anal cancer, HIV, tuberculosis or herpes.
Individuals of all age groups can suffer from anal fissures. It is not a very serious problem and heals on its own in a few weeks. Although it can heal itself, there are certain treatments which can help relieve the pain you get from an anal fissure.
An anal fissure has quite a lot of symptoms for you to understand what you are suffering from:
- There will be a very visible tear around the anal region. You will be able to spot the tear on the skin very easily.
- A small lump of skin may form next to the tear.
- When you will be undergoing your bowel movements, you will feel a very sharp pain in the anal region.
- You will find spots of blood on the stool passed.
- You will also feel a burning or an itching sensation in the anal region.
Although most fissures do not require treatment, there are a few remedies that will help cure them faster:
- Stool softeners: You get certain medicines at the chemist, which are known for their stool softening functions. These stool softeners help to soften the hard stools and initiates smooth bowel movements.
- Eat fibrous foods: Eat foods rich in fiber like fruits, whole grain cereals, raw vegetables, etc.
- Take warm baths: Take a bath in warm water as it relaxes your anal muscles, helps to relieve irritation in the region, and increases blood flow in the anorectal region.
- Use ointment: Apply nitroglycerin ointments and topical pain relievers to promote blood flow to the anal region and to relieve discomfort from the region respectively.
What do men want for the face? Ideally, lesser male population seeks dermatologic services as compared with women. However, according to a recent survey completed by American Society of Aesthetic Plastic surgery, the US population spends over $13.5 billion on cosmetic procedures every year out of which only 9.5 were men. The number has grown manifold in the men partaking in cosmetic procedures by 325% since 1997.
Men are becoming more aware of such services and are ready to spend. The pattern has seen manifold increase. They get feedback from others who availed services. Social media also plays an important role. Men prefer those procedures that have minimal downtime.
Treatment of Double Chin: Most or all men want to get rid of double chin. This could be a problem for even healthy men due to genetic fat pocket under chin. This makes them look being heavier. Treatment for this may help to debulk the fat. The treatment available may induce negligible bruising or pain. The treated area will appear red for few hours with a feel of numbness. There may be sensitivity to touch for few days. In another treatment, body's molecule copy is used to break down fat in the digestive system. This treatment helps to fix small sized to medium-sized double chin in men. This is also used as a follow up treatment for patients with residual fat.
Temporary solution to reverse aging could be by injecting neurotoxins or fillers. This softens wrinkles heightened with movement. Fillers used are hyaluronic acid and collagen stimulators. These replace the volume loss in those areas and improve a tired look or sagging cheeks or even loss of jawline definition as well as jowls.
Facial Redness in Males: The issue of broken blood vessels, facial redness or rosacea in males cannot have a complete cure via topical treatments. Laser treatments that are available for such issues are highly effective. We have several different lasers to address this and can find the best one for each patient's type of skin. Whether you want the treatment for the entire face or only for any targeted area that is most problematic, it is possible.
With the revolution of perfect looking face, every man can achieve it. The problems of double chin, wrinkles, losing jaw line, or even tired look and facial redness are no more considered as a problem forever. Non-invasive treatments at comprehensive medical and aesthetic dermatology practices have made it possible to get rid of them. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.
Hello sir. Me problem hydroceal l small one and one big. And both side red colour mark so hard khujali. Suggest me what I'm do that for solution all weakness.
Ovarian cysts are fluid-filled sacs that develop on a woman's ovary. A patient might experience abdominal and pelvic pain, abnormal bleeding, menstrual irregularities, pain during intercourse or irregular bowel movements. These symptoms indicate an ovarian cyst developing inside you. Ovarian cysts are common in women and may develop during menstruation. In many cases, symptoms are not observed, and you may get ovarian cysts without knowing. Usually being harmless, ovarian cysts may sometimes lead to severe health conditions.
Here are 7 important things you should know about ovarian cysts:
- You should know the reason behind the formation of ovarian cysts. When the follicle does not release the egg, it may grow bigger in size and take the form of a follicular cyst. A corpus luteum cyst may also develop, which is a cavity that gets formed after the egg is ruptured and released from the follicle. The cysts may bleed and cause pelvic pain.
- It is important for you to know if you have an ovarian cyst. Many ovarian cysts do not show symptoms and go away by themselves. Follicular cysts do not change your menstrual cycle, but corpus luteum cysts may cause bleeding.
- You should know how to detect an ovarian cyst. You should visit a gynecologist regularly for diagnosis. Bigger cysts can be diagnosed via a pelvic examination. Ultrasound is also used for detection.
- You should have an idea about all the symptoms associated with ovarian cysts. These include fever, nausea and vomiting. These symptoms indicate that you have an infection. Sometimes, a cyst might twist an ovary, which may cut off blood supply to the ovary, causing permanent damage.
- In case you are at a risk of twisting of the ovaries, you have to undergo a surgery. Surgery is also considered when the cyst lasts longer than three menstrual cycles and it is bigger than four inches in size. The cyst may also pose the risk of being a tumor. The common surgical procedures for ovarian cysts are laparoscopy and laparotomy.
- You can prevent ovarian cysts be taking birth control pills, which help in suppressing ovulation and prevent the formation of a cyst. Birth control pills may help only if you are not pregnant.
- Ovarian cysts are more common in premenopausal women. However, these are possible in postmenopausal women as well, especially in the early postmenopausal stage.
Sometimes, there might be chances of an ovarian cyst being cancerous in nature, which may lead to ovarian cancer. The risk of cancerous ovarian cysts increases with age. It is recommended to consult a gynecologist for the proper diagnosis and treatment of ovarian cysts in women. Pain medications and heating pads are used as alternative treatment methods for less serious ovarian cysts.