Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Surgeons online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. E.D.PrasadYour feedback matters!
I have pimple mark/scar on my face and I need to get rid of them without any side effect's. Small marks/Scar.
I have darker skin tone behind my neck. This dark colour made its appearance when I was around 13. My arms are also really dark compared to my face and rest of my body.
I am a 28 year old male who is very hairy and frequently have boils or abciss in my arm pits. Please advise.
I am female in my face has full of pimples how to remove the pimples and how to improve skin tone of the my skin please help me.
1. Seek shade
2.Avoid outdoors between 9am to 4pm
3. Drink plenty of water,liquids like juices,butter milk,tender coconut.
4.Proper use of sunscreens
I have black spots as well as chicken pox on my face. I used scar removal cream for 7 days but did not see any changes on my face. Please give me a best treatment. What should I do.
My sex problem and my skin problems my wife same problem I hope my problem clear my problem 25 years old thanks.
I am 29 years old. I have dark cirlcles around my eyes. I work in night shifts. What shd I do to get rid of it.
My skin toon was dark. I try many fairness cream. But it do not work. So plz, can you suggest me, how I get my skin as fair skin?
Hi, I have been using epilator for last 3 years for hands and legs. I see that that the skin tone has darkened for hands. Even for my legs I have peeled off few unfold hairs which has left mark and looks bad when I wear any short dresses. Can you please suggest remedy for these?
Sir /mam am 21 years old am student staying in hostel my skin colour is black at birth am white, I loosing my self confidence with this problem please give the any" permanent "solution.
I wants glow on my face by naturally, bcoz my skin is so dry, I lost glow on my face. Please suggest me.
Black dark mark under the eyes not on full eyes only the inside of eyes. Which medicine will be good .
Hyperpigmentation is a medical condition which occurs when an area of the skin becomes much darker in comparison to the rest of the skin tone. This happens due to an excess of a pigment called melanin. Hyper-pigmentation is fairly common and many people have reported this condition at some point in their lives.
Types of Hyperpigmentation
1. Lentigines or Freckled Skin: They are mainly freckles which arise on the skin.
2. Solar Lentigines: Although these are known as age spots, sun spots and liver spots they are caused primarily due to prolonged exposure to the sun.
3. Melasma: This condition mostly seen in pregnant women and is caused due to hormonal changes during pregnancy. Melasma typically manifests as pigmented and patchy areas of discoloration on the face except the eye area.
What causes hyperpigmentation?
- Hyper pigmentation can be hereditary i.e. passed on to children from parents
- Prolonged exposure to sun.
- Picking and poking at the skin can also cause hyper pigmentation.
- Medications such as hormone treatments, antibiotics and anti-seizure drugs may result in it as an unwanted side effect.
- Skin injuries due to bad forms of acne vulgaris and inflammation.
How Homeopathy Works on Hyperpigmentation?
Homoeopathy considers blemishes or pigmentation as a local expression of a systemic / internal disturbance. Homeopathy believes that skin disorders are a reflection of an internal imbalance and to be treated from within. The homeopathic medicines are selected after a full individualizing examination and case-analysis, which includes the medical history of the patient, physical and mental constitution, genetic predisposition and so on. While choosing homeopathic remedies the cause of pigmentation is evaluated, for example, mental stress, hormonal imbalances, sun exposure, nutritional deficiency, poor immune system and so on.
Homeopathic treatment, which gets to the root of the problem will reinforce the immune system and gradually restore the pigmented spots to the normal skin color. Homeopathic medicines restore the hormonal imbalance and control the excessive production of melanin. Homeopathy will not inhibit the natural process of the skin's melanin production. It will act on melanocytes to produce less melanin naturally thus strengthening the skin cells to stay healthy and remove excessive melanin in the skin. This improves the quality (texture) of skin, blemishes disappear and further discoloration of skin stops.
For fast recovery and to maintain the skin texture and glow homeopaths also use external creams which are purely prepared by homeopathic Mother tincture and low potency’s and are very safe and without any side effects.
Homeopathy medicines cure pigmentation from the root cause and assuring the patient of not facing the similar problem in future. Some of the common homeopathic medicines for treating pigmentation are:
- Medicines like Lycopodium Clavatum can be consumed if you experience grayish-yellow discolored face with blue circles around the eyes. It can also cure brown spots on the nose and face.
- Sepia offincinalis can treat chloasma (Yellow spots on the face and a yellow mark across the upper region of the nose and cheeks). This medicine also treats ailments during pregnancy and is best suited for patients who have dark hair.
- Thuja occidentalis should be consumed to treat dry skin with uneven brown spots. People who have waxy faces with dark under eyes should consume this medicine.
- Argenticum nitricum can also be consumed if your face looks pale, old and bluish. It is best suited for people who have tense, hard and brown skin with irregular brown blotches.
- Cadmium sulphuratum can treat yellow stains on the cheeks and nose. This usually worsens due to prolonged exposure to the wind and sun.
- Copaiva offincinalis reduces brown lenticular spots. These spots give a mottled appearance and can itch at times.
- Caulophyllum thalictroides can be consumed by women who experience discoloration of the skin due to uterine and menstrual disorders.
- Plumbum melallicum usually treat liver spots, hyper pigmentation and reduces the oil content of the face.
These remedies treat discoloration of the face along with liver spots, brown spots and excess oil formation of the face which is accompanied by hyperpigmentation.
However, the correct choice and the resulting relief is a matter of experience and right judgment on the part of the homeopathy doctor. The treatment is decided after thorough case taking of the patient. Thus homeopathic remedies of pigmentation are tailor-made and should be taken after consulting a specialized homeopath.
If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Homeopathic and ask a free question.
I am working as software engineer, so daily I will were formal dress from morning to evening. With that under my pant some itching starting and with that under my belly button, skin issue was came.
Skin is the most important part of our body. It is not only the largest organ of our body but it is also a vital covering for the essential organs of the body. A healthy skin is the representation of a healthy body. It refers to your personality and mind status. In order to have fair, youthful and fresh skin, you need to take a lot of measures and practical steps. You should take care of it from dust, polluting agents and ultra violet radiation that is coming from sun every single day. You probably know about the negative aspects of the sun radiations and rays. If you are exposed to the sun for too long, you can get skin cancer, pre mature aging, wrinkles, blemishes, age spots and appearance of moles on the skin.
However, you should know the importance of applying sunscreen because it protects you from the excessive ultraviolet radiation that can influence on your immune system. Sunscreen also helps in reducing the skin inflammation and darkening. Protection and skin enhancement features have made it even more compelling. Importance of applying sunscreen also includes preventing sunburns and inflammations.
You should apply sunscreen to your skin everyday before you step out of your house. It will make your skin smooth, soft and firm preserving it from getting dull, brittle and aged. Your skin will remain young and fresh while you enjoy all of your outdoor activities. Some of the sunscreens have moisture included in them which keeps your skin even more soft and gentle. Sunscreen can be used in all seasons, for every outdoor event.
You should buy a sunscreen which suites your skin type though. Depending on the nature of your skin, the sunscreen represents its intensity. You should understand the way it works in order to get the benefits out of it. It is provided with different SPF numbers and levels which are abbreviated as sun protection factors. It is the representation of the time which takes place the skin to cure and heal which is caused by sunburn. You should also know the differentiation between ultraviolet B and ultraviolet A. Shorter and longer ultraviolet wavelengths are designated through these letters respectively. Both have adverse effects but the longer wavelengths tend to penetrate the skin cells and tissues which are really damaging and carcinogenic.
You should apply sunscreen to your skin after properly washing your face and perspiration. Your skin needs to be cleansed and moisturized for routine work before getting protected. Mostly the recommended SPF for the skin is 15 and above ; it efficiently works on the skin in protecting from sun and ultraviolet rays. Determine your skin type and see what SPF sunscreen is supposed to show outcomes; if your skin is sensitive and irritable to chemical compounds, make sure you buy a simple or natural one to avoid allergic reactions.