Lybrate.com has top trusted Gynaecologists from across India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Suhasini. K
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Suhasini. KYour feedback matters!
When I have Contraceptive pills khane ke kitne din baad timing ajata h kya usko khane ke baad bhi pregnant ho sakte h?
Im pregnant of 34 weeks. Baby's weight is 2029+/-340gms as per usg report. What should I do to increase baby's weight?
I am 27 year old women last year I get married we plan one year my husband use precaution for not conceive baby but from last four months we are trying for baby but not l get success for getting pregnant.
Helo, I'm 34 years old married for 3years now I and my husband are planning for baby. I'm having Gartner duct cyst and I'm 66 kg, 5'5", both of ours test reports are OK. Kindly can you tell me1. When will be my ovulation date as first date was on 20/12/15. My cycle generally stays for 30 days /34 days2. How will I whether I'm ovulating or not? 3. Do I need to take any supplements to conceive fast, as my age is getting older.
Hi! I am 35 years old has suffered two consecutive miscarriage. The first miscarriage resulted due to heartbeat stopped after 11 week of pregnancy. That resulted in D and C procedure. I had Torch panel test which was positive and was started on antibiotic medicine. I quickly resumed my menstrual cycle. The second miscarriage was due to no visible fetal pole till the end of first trimester. The gestational sac was found healthy with no evidence of fetal pole. That per advise of doctor pregnancy ended up in D and E procedure which was unremarkable. Since then, almost three and half month gone and I had not resumed my menstrual cycle. The sonogram findings are normal indicating NORMAL ovary and LESS THAN NORMAL endometrial thickness. I have already completed one course of Deviry 10 mg and one course of Novelon. The another course of novelon is underway. My recent hormone levels Estradiol - E2 is 40.37 pg/ml and Serum progesterone (ECLIA) is 15.9 ng/ml. Now the question is what could be the possible causes for this inordinate delay in resuming menstrual cycle as this is causing physiological and well as psychological stress to body and mind.
My age is 22 I use to do sex on regular basis With my partner Sometimes we do unprotected sex so I do use ipill But as I know I can’t b used frequently I need to know is there any pill that can be used instead of ipill Which should not give problem of pregnancy in future.
Hello Sir, is this ok if m taking aloevera juice n planning for baby. N other things qt the time of doing sex my husband sperms are not out. Kindly please please suggest.
Hi I am 35 years old. I have only one ovary .will I conceive? Should I seek advice of gynaecologist or should I wait and see. Pls tell what to do.
If someone leaves the cure for pcos in between than may she have some problems in future related to pcos? What kind of precaution should be taken after 40's. Which medical test should be done to check the status?
The birth of your child is surely one of the most important and biggest days of your life. Most pregnant women want to avoid drugs and any kind of medical intervention during childbirth. Natural childbirth is a method of labor without the use of any kind of medical intervention. The birth process is purely natural.
The best way for carrying out a natural childbirth is by choosing child care hospitals. No medicines or drugs are involved, and you would have a natural birth of your baby.
What facilities are to be expected?
At the best child care hospitals, there are a lot of facilities provided during natural childbirth. These facilities are not available if the birth takes at any other location such as at home.
Here is what you should expect:
- You can have childbirth without the use of any drugs or medicines, due to modern technology.
- The Presence of a midwife, obstetrician or gynaecologist who is there to deal with the pregnant patients, makes the process much easier and efficient.
- Alternative medication free strategies can be carried out. These are: hydrotherapy, hypnosis, massage, relaxation techniques, meditation, breathing exercises, and pressure point massages. This kind of assistance is only available at the best child care hospitals.
- The doctors keep away from the techniques such as routine IV, work incitement, episiotomy, ceaseless fetal observing, extraction of vacuum or cesarean segment, unless they are required at any stage.
What are the benefits of natural childbirth from child care hospitals?
Having a natural childbirth from the best childcare hospitals has got certain advantages and benefits, which are not available elsewhere.
- Support of staff and doctors: You will get the steady support of doctors, groups, family individuals, or dear companions, who may give you support during delivery.
- Pushing is effective: Epidurals offer satisfactory pain relief by and large as they increase the labor period in case of first time mothers and 16 minutes among mothers who have given birth previously. As you won't get a pain-relief drug, you won't lose any sensation.
- Proper breastfeeding: You will have the capacity to breastfeed your newborn baby effectively without any inconvenience. The quick skin-to-skin contact enhances the early mother-baby bond. This will make breastfeeding less troublesome and also enhance your youngster's sleep, weight gain and mental health
- Ability to move: Most mothers find it hard to move about during labor for coping with the pain. With the assistance available at the best child care hospitals, movement becomes possible.
These are solid reasons why you should choose the best childcare hospitals for natural childbirth. If you wish to discuss any specific problem, you can consult a gynaecologist.