Doctors in Medwin Hospitals
Treatment Of Acne/Pimples
Weight Loss Treatment
Treatment of Headaches
Treatment of Fever
Treatment of Hair Fall
Treatment of Red Eyes
Treatment of Masturbation Addiction
Treatment of Hair Loss
Treatment & Management of Cold
Treatment of Stomach Pain
Treatment of Body Weakness
Treatment of Female Hair Loss
Treatment of Dandruff
Prevention & Treatment of Diabetes
Treatment of Itching
Treatment of Greying Hair
Treatment of Sleeping Problems
Treatment of Erection Problems
Treatment Of Acne Scars
Treatment of Knee Pain
Submit a review for Medwin HospitalsYour feedback matters!
I am addicted to masturbating I am losing memory power and body power and sex drive .plzz help me sir. Tell me some solution.
Holistic science is taking centre stage once again, after their decline in the past centuries since the advent of contemporary medicine. Ayurveda is one such area that helps in reaching and curing the root cause of the ailment that a person may be facing. Couples facing problems or relationships problems are one such area that is also a part of this ancient Indian life science. Let us find out more about Ayurvedic Couple Counselling.
Transformation: Ayurveda seeks to reach the root cause of a problem and transform the life of the patient by dealing with the said problem. For couples, one of the most basic problems is that of stagnation. With the help of the transformation function, Ayurveda helps the two partners in finding a basis for dealing with the old by bringing in the new. In this kind of counselling, couples are usually asked to find something new in each other and things that they can do together to break from the same old routine. This creates a sense of excitement and makes for shared experiences.
Meditation: In Ayurveda, the couple undergoing counselling is usually asked to practice meditation together. This helps in grounding the couple as one unit as they breathe in and out together and get initiated through the path of meditation. With this, a union of the mind, the body and spirit can be possible on several levels where the couple can understand, guide and evolve with each other. When meditation is practiced by the couple together, it is a deeply connecting ritual that also builds intimacy on a whole other level of commitment and togetherness.
Intuition: All people go through change. When we marry, we are young and we subsequently grow old and older with each other. The objective is to grow old together rather than changing to a degree where one partner does not understand or relate with the other. So, as per Ayurveda, it is difficult to align with each other using a sense of intuition that will help in nurturing each other through change, rather than growing apart. This sense of intuition will also bring about better adaptability and adjustment.
Flow of Energy: The main energy between couple is emotion, which can be regulated with Chakra Healing. The play of emotions between two people is what binds together. But this where the subtle balance has to come about so that one does not get overwhelmed with the other. With the help of couples counselling in Ayurveda, the couple will be taught to channel the flow of energy in a positive way to manifest in understanding, good sexual relations, and harmony in cohabitation.
Some unique herbal combos, absolutely safe, are decided by Ayurveda doctor on the basis of feedback, if required. Being open with each other is the key to being happy with couple counselling in Ayurveda.
One of the worst neurological disorders to have is dementia. It is a general term used to describe cognitive decline of the brain. It’s not specific disease but denotes several brain disorders and mental illnesses. A person suffering from dementia can have severe impairment in judgment, loss of memory and thinking. Dementia is a very difficult disease not only for the patient but also for their families and caregivers.
Some facts about dementia are as follows:
- It’s not a mental disorder occurring in old age but it does degenerates with age.
- An estimation of 47.5 million people worldwide suffers from dementia and 60% of these people live in low and middle-income countries and according to WHO this figure is likely to increase.
- Every 4 seconds a new case of dementia is reported
Dementia is a collective term to describe the many types of in people, such as
- Alzheimer’s Disease: It is one of the most common type of dementia accounting for 60-80% of dementia case. People suffering from Alzheimer’s have fewer nerve cells and the size of the brain shrinks.
- Vascular Dementia: Another most common form of dementia occurring after a stroke.
- Lewy Body Dementia: It is neurodegenerative condition that involves a protein called alpha-synuclein which changes the brain. Symptoms may be similar to Parkinson’s disease.
Symptoms of dementia can range from mild to moderate to severe that includes:
- Memory Loss
- Disorientation meaning inability to focus or pay attention
- Changes in visual perception
- Impairment in reasoning and judgment
Dementia can be caused by damage to brain cells or progressive brain cell death. As a result communication between brain cells become difficult. Other symptoms include:
- There are no definite tests for dementia. Doctors and neurologists have to medical history, blood tests and CT scans to find out whether a person has dementia or not. However, the most potent evaluation comes from a set of questions that are asked to a patient suspected of having dementia. The ability to answer those questions correctly is one of the best diagnoses for dementia.
- There is no specific treatment for dementia as it is not a curable disease and degenerates with time. However, medicines or drugs given for Alzheimer’s can be given to people suffering from dementia.
- Although results vary depending upon a person’s lifestyle’s and habits, doctors suggest eating healthy, exercising regularly, and stopping smoking and drinking may prevent some types of dementia.
- The best treatment for dementia is to treat the person with care and love so that they don’t feel neglected.
Dementia is often associated with old age but that is not always true. It is important to gain knowledge and educate others also.
Erectile dysfunction now has become a common disorder for most men. Middle aged men are most common to get erectile dysfunction mainly due to unhealthy life style, smoking and excessive stress. There are several other factors that are responsible causing this erectile dysfunction, but most men look forward for nutritional way of treatment to overcome this erectile dysfunction. Vitamins that really help in recovering from erectile dysfunction problem and enable men to have satisfactory sexual life.
Vitamins to overcome erectile dysfunction
Dietary changes play a major role in solving many health issues of various concerns. Few vitamins that beat the erectile dysfunction are
1. DHEA: Dehydroepialdosterone is a hormone released from the adrenal glands. DHEA reaches the peak by the age of 25 and above for men. However, this vitamin is not directly available from natural foods, but is wild yam and soya beans may stimulate the body to produce more DHEA when there is a need. Excessive intake of this food may not lead to increased level of DHEA as this is produced by the aldosterone only with the decreased level in the blood.
There are several other factors that stimulate the production of DHEA are regular exercise to keep your body physically active, taking healthy nutritious diet, adequate rest and sleep and avoiding excessive stress.
2. Carnitine: Combination of vitamins like propionyl L carnitine, L carnitine and acetyl L carnitine are helpful to overcome erectile dysfunction in elderly persons. Combination of these vitamins helps to increase the level of testosterone hormone in the body. 2gms of each vitamin is required daily to overcome erectile dysfunction
3. Arginine: It is a type of amino acid that affects the production of nitric oxide. But nitric oxide is responsible for the vasodilatation effect thus, leading to the increased blood flow to the penis and causes penile erection. There are few studies that say that arginine also helps in removing erectile dysfunction. Hence there is a controversial issue with the usage of arginine for erectile dysfunction.
4. Pyconogel: 120mg of pyconogel daily helps to solve the sexual problems. This vitamin is found in pinus pinaster and helps to improve the sexual life.
A good sex life is essential for overall emotional and physical well-being. No matter how big or small the problem is, there are various ways that a couple can improve their sex life. However, to be able to do that you must understand that the sexual well-being is extremely important for your mental, emotional and physical health. Maintaining a healthy lifestyle, proper diet and most importantly communicating with your partner can go a long way in helping you get through the tough times.
Read on to know some tips that can help bring back the lost spark and boost your sex life:
1. Talk to your partner
You may often find it difficult to discuss the sex-related problem with your partner. This could be due to various reasons such as a feeling of shame, hurt, guilt or resentment. Few things that can help have a frank conversation with your partner are: find a right time, do not criticize, be completely honest and confide in your partner.
Tip: It is important to understand that sexual performance does not equate with love. Having sexual difficulties does not mean that the love between the two of you is lost.
2. Strategize and focus on self-help
Dealing with a sexual problem is much easier now. There are various medications that can enhance the sexual experience. Taking help from professional sex therapists can also be an excellent way to deal with major sexual difficulties. Making changes in your style in bed can also spice up your sex life, here are few things that can help: Getting ready for the act, maintaining physical affection, engaging in foreplay, taking control during the sexual act and trying different positions.
Tip: Experimenting with sex toys or engaging in roleplay can add spice to your sex life and help get rid of sexual problems.
3. Maintaining a good health
Sexual well-being is directly connected with your overall health. Therefore, maintain a healthy lifestyle and keeping good health can do wonders for your sex life. Taking care of few factors such as: eating right, exercising, managing your weight, quitting smoking and drinking can definitely improve sexual health.
Tip: Seeking help can be a great option when above-mentioned tips don’t work. Proper counselling can help in identifying the problem and finding a solution for the same.
4. Reduce stress
Stress can be one of the major causes of many health issues, one of them being the loss of libido. Excessive stress can also increase blood pressure. Both stress and blood pressure can damage sexual health and performance. Exercise can go a long way in reducing stress, thus improving sexual health. Stress can result in irritation, mood swings and engaging in habits like alcohol consumption and smoking which can hamper sexual performance.